Close
One second...

The threaddies 2007 - Winner selected!

• by 69k
  • posted Apr 15, 2007 in general
  • 51 Comments

<del>I am proud to announce the 2007 Threaddies! If you are a designer seeking fame, look no further. The threaddies is a competition consisting of designs printed before: April 15th '07. The contest works kinda like the webbies, it's a people's choice for the best threadless design ever. You may only vote once, double voters will be shot. Jk
So here's how it works:
Select your favorite/Type Tee design from the drop down menu. (to search click the dropdown and type the design name)
Your done.

The winner will be announced in one month, after voting completion. Please try to bump this topic as much as you can. To keep people from going with the flow, results are not publicly available.

Vote for your favorite designs! </del>

The winner: Ususal Day at Work Has been chosen. Congratulations to: Jordan Marzuki

Starting with 2007, Threadless will begin hosting the annual Threadless Awards! While an official date is TBA (soon though!), the winners of the 2007 Threadless Awards will probably be announced in January or February of 2008.

Each person who wins a Threadless Award will receive a "Bestee", an incredible trophy shaped like Bestee the Elephant giving her STAMP of approval (inspired by this)! There will be 10-20 Bestee categories like "Most Groundbreaking Design" to "Best Gallery Photo" to "Most Dedicated Blogger". Actual categories are still in the works and we'll announce them within the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

Oh, we almost forgot the best part...
$100,000 in cash will be
awarded for the 2007 Bestees!

Lots more details to come!

Watch this
TheloniusMnk

It would really help if the titles were in alphabetical order.

schleb

random pinkness!^

Yeah, they're are like 673 of them. I'm not doing it

Raid71

pop them into excel and that'll sort them into alphabetical order

Raid71

Why is this Threaddies 2007 (there still alot of 2007 left)???

chelly

this is ridiculous

stubby43

Why are we voting on all of them? why not just the ones in 2006, then vote next year on all the ones in 2007?

Plus they really should go into caterogries, a visual pun and a design just dont compare.

Good idea, but i don't want to change any code, the design id goes by number of the line of code it is on.

bump

SheepMan22

stabby mcknife

i love stabby mcknife
I really wish they reprint that

Lily-n-Parker

if you click on it then type the first few letters of the design name it brings you right to it

yep, i put that right on the site too

Lily-n-Parker

ahhh i see that now....thankfully i am so very clever that i did it without seeing that (i can't really see it because of the background color)

Yeah, i'll change the bg color

changed!

hope you can see better

keep voting!

bump

bumpity

Aristarchus

Not to hack on your idea or anything, but with a bit more effort, this could have been really cool.

For example:
- limit it to shirts printed between Jan 1 and Dec 31, 2006
- have separate awards for Type Tee, Select, and "regular"
- have an award for best unprinted design (though that would be a lot of effort)
- best new artist?

Anyway, as it is, it's sort of a lacklustre deal...

It's pretty much just a test for now, i'll more work for next year

bump

bump

bump

bump

Please vote!

little g

I totally voted for mine cause I'm cheap like that..... sometimes

cool

theurbanraptor

i voted for none of them. cause im not printed yet.

jet approves

I accidentally click on one while trying to get to the page without the drop down menu. I don't even know which one it casted my vote for. It would have been nice if you clicked a button to vote instead of doing it automatically.

Hmm, the browsers do the drop down selection automatically, i dont think there is a way to use a button

bump

LornaGertrude

i just voted a random one because i couldnt work the drop down menu...o man...this is sad.

esthergrondahl

Can't See the Forest....what? what?

LornaGertrude

it was only subbed on the 7th of feb so it might not have been printed by the 15th of april

odd.

bump

bump

BrandonB11

Beasts or Ice Cream Mann..... HMMMmmMmmMM

:D

bump

kiLLyou

wow, you must be bored

yeah

please vote!

Winner chosen

Starting with 2007, Threadless will begin hosting the annual Threadless Awards! While an official date is TBA (soon though!), the winners of the 2007 Threadless Awards will probably be announced in January or February of 2008.

Each person who wins a Threadless Award will receive a "Bestee", an incredible trophy shaped like Bestee the Elephant giving her STAMP of approval (inspired by this)! There will be 10-20 Bestee categories like "Most Groundbreaking Design" to "Best Gallery Photo" to "Most Dedicated Blogger". Actual categories are still in the works and we'll announce them within the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

Oh, we almost forgot the best part...
$100,000 in cash will be
awarded for the 2007 Bestees!

Lots more details to come!

----
And people said I would never inspire anybody. :D

Tonteau

I'm sure you deserve an award of some sort.

No account?