Close
One second...

A Movable Feast

• by dacat
  • posted Apr 14, 2007
  • 34 Comments

I just saw this scene in "Planet Earth" where dolphins trap fish to feast, while birds above dive down and join them. I thought it would make an interesting t-shirt, thanks for voting!

Watch this
dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

I just saw this scene in "Planet Earth" where dolphins trap fish to feast, while birds above dive down and join them. I thought it would make an interesting t-shirt, thanks for voting!

vixyish

Hee! I saw that same scene!

sjgrovo

Planet Earth is incredible!

mhonea

i think it needs a more defined surface of the water. it kind of looks like a tornado right now.

CorinneRae

I think it's pretty perfect! $5

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

nice. i havent seen planet earth, but there is a similar scene in the blue planet doc. thats pretty incredible.

kuber

oooh this is very pretty. i like it!

Mirakai

I agree that the water's surface need to be more defined, and maybe spread out around the fishes. Love it all the same, tho! :D

jamonit

Bait Ball. Nice. Saw the same thing.

Kimmyrox

I find it quite visually appealing as is. I'm not sure if adding a water surface would bring anything to it. I like that the impact of the shirt (for ma anyways) is not about the water/air, it seems to be about the feasting brought on for the dolfins and birds. $5 as is.

iDanSimpson

one point for the Hemingway reference.

i like this.

Sunshine69

I love everything about this design. $5

m3gane

4$; it's spelled "moveable," though

zen-aholic

$5. I agree with the water definition as at first I couldn't actually tell what it was. However, I do really like the design.

Word.

Planet earth is sick but i'm not digging the banana fish srry.

murgles

Yup, with water definition it would be SO cool... Definitely $5!!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Banana fish are a rare and delicate species!

iDanSimpson

It's a perfect day for a bananafish.

jpthediesel09

this is a dope pic but the scene looks like its happening the sky not ocean but its dope
-jp

Aethelwolfess

I had no idea what the little yellow things were. You might want to make them more recognizable as fish.

Rathany

The desing is very striking, but it's hard to read the fish as being underwater. Maybe it's something odd about the perspective?

thru_a_lupe

doesnt do a great deal for me

sweetmonkeytuesday

yeah i remember watching this in blue planet. love it.

aboutmrbrown

that was a good scene, i like this a lot!

Escape Artist

Hey thanks for the nice review. I like this alot, but think it is just short of really swank...and I think it is the lack of slippery white flashes on the fishes that leaves me wanting. Nice work.

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Look for a major re-sub :-) Thanks for the comments so far!

ZombieFood

I agree with the above comments in that the water should be more defined...it really is gorgeous art and a neat concept, but upon first glance the school of fish looked more like a tornado (with flying fish surrounding it)...

xxemokitty7xx

because it's a planet earth reference... 3

ottr

This is pretty awesome.

vanillaoakmoxy

As soon as I saw it, I thought "Planet Earth."

shanthrax

Cool. I thought of that same scene instantly when i saw it.

No account?
Join Us