Close
One second...

Not exactly a Contest - Actually be my friend - The WINNERS have been selected

Here are the rules:

1. Talk to me sometimes

2. Have interesting discussion

3. Take part in debates where we don't always agree

4. Don't get your feelings hurt for too long and I won't as well.

5. Have a little bit of fun

6. I'd like to improve some things about myself, I need a little bit of help with it. I'd love input or advice when I may need it.

7. Teach me something new about life and I will teach you something new as well.

The winner(s) will be declared one week from today (Saturday at 11:00 pm Threadless time. (up to 5 winners will be chosen or as little as 1 winner will be chosen).

This contest will not be cancelled for any reason. I won't change the rules. I don't want to frustrate anyone.

This blog contest is not supposed to be a 90 page blog. It will not be judged on the amount of posts, but the contents of the posts. I want real, sincere talks, discussions, laughs, etc etc. You don't have to keep posting while I'm away. I'll post when I sign on.

I buy one to two shirts every week, usually. The winner or winners will receive my stp's for the remaining month of April and the entire month of May and possibly longer. The prize of stp's may increase as the value of friendship increases. Thank you.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 20
ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Hehe.

That's kinda how I usually give STPs away!

esthergrondahl

Me too. I don't always have someone to give my stp's so, so they go to waste. This way, I'll have people to give them to.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

I will be your pal - no stps required - but i am not on blogs much

ask me a question

PacificLight

K, one at a time...

7. Teach me something new about life:

Sometimes, when you're doing CPR, you break the patient's rib. And you have to be careful not to give them a pneumothorax. But, you may save their life.

ladykat

I'm surprised there aren't people already who you want to give STPs to... you've been here for a couple months, you post pretty frequently, and you seem nice and interesting, surely people have responded in a way that makes them friend-worthy?

But I don't know, maybe it's that the younger crowd has dominated the blogs recently.

StopPickingOnMe

Usually people have to try out to be my friends, but...

ladykat

StopPickingOnMe on Apr 14 '07 at 4:35pm
Usually people have to try out to be my friends, but...

But you're willing to whore your friendship out for STPs? :-P

esthergrondahl

Isaboa - your newest design "hunting fire babies" is exceptional.

Pacific Light - that is interesting. I teach my students where there sternum is when we sing, also, just in case they may have to give cpr one day.

esthergrondahl

He's kind of already my friend. He did get mad at me the other day and called me a racist, though.

ISABOA

oh thanks - we are rockin with friendly now

so what do you do for money and what do you do for smiles

ladykat

But you won't let that hurt your feelings for too long, right? ;-)

esthergrondahl

For money, I am a teacher of middle school chorus students.

For smiles, I like to eat. I also like to pet my cats. (4 of them)

StopPickingOnMe

I already told esthergrondahl that I didn't want her to give me STP's.

NatySpaghetti

this is weird, i dont want stps to trade for friendship : /

i am logged on msn all day, me and mela talking a lot, you can join :)

NatySpaghetti@hotmail.com

NatySpaghetti

*talk alot on msn..

wtf is wrong with me today im sucking at the typiing

ISABOA

oh my - middle school teacher, that must be challenging.
I am deathly allergic to cats, but I love dogs I have a great dane puppy named wallace.

esthergrondahl

Usually, people give stp's to their friends anyway.

I don't know who to give them to sometimes, so I need to make some new ones.

esthergrondahl

SPOM, why are you stubborn about the stp's? silly silly goose.

esthergrondahl

Have you ever been in an actual fight? I haven't.

PacificLight

That's awesome. I just feel better talking to people closer to my age. Whenever I post on these boards and end up talking to 14-year-olds online I feel creepy.

esthergrondahl

I Agree, Pacificlight. Totally agree. There's something frustrating about debating with a 13 year old. They do have complicated thoughts and opinions, though.

No, I've never been in any kind of battle, except for a verbal one, and I didn't bleed from that.

esthergrondahl

Not at all. 22 isn't creepy. My sister is 23 and she's my best friend.

crazysteven

there are a lot of rules to being your friend. can't we just kick it?

blossompossum

Wow, that is the coolest idea for a contest. I'm not kidding.

Where did you get your degree for Music Education? My teacher got his at McGill... But then again, I'm in Canada ^_^

esthergrondahl

I got my degree from The University of South Florida in Tampa. I grew up in West Palm Beach, FL and went to college just 4 hours away in Tampa. I went to USF to study with a specific voice teacher.

PacificLight

I also don't think 22 is creepy. (Online predators are creepy.)
Crazysteven made me lolz.

NatySpaghetti

whisper in water is from canada

: O

esthergrondahl

There are not rules to being my friend.

esthergrondahl

and I don't want any ass kissing either.

esthergrondahl

Some people make contests and have all the power. I don't think that's fair. I just need to have people to give my stp's to when I buy. This way, I can meet new people too.

blossompossum

Naty: Really? Cool. But this is also a big country, just a little less crowded. Plus, I haven't lived in a big city for while now...

blossompossum

And that didn't make any sense at all.

esthergrondahl

My husband is cooking some dinner right now. I think he's making some sort of mashed potatoes? Not quite sure, but I smell grease. Maybe it's potato slices. Strange.

StopPickingOnMe

Let's all tell stories about when we had a coll experience.

not.

esthergrondahl

Coconut, you never told me if you've been in an "actual" fight. So.........spill it.

esthergrondahl

Question for anyone: What is your favorite design currently in the running? Post the pic, if you can.

crazysteven

i tell you what. i've been a member since 2005 and haven't purchased a shirt yet. weird i know.

if you give me some STP's i promise i will buy my first shirt. and i'll send you a picture of me wearing it. it'll be a joint venture. deal?

this could be the start of a beautiful friendship!

esthergrondahl

What? You haven't bought one single shirt? Don't you go crazy wanting some of them? I would be depressed if I missed out on some of them.

iDanSimpson

Give your STP's to someone else. Let's just make this forum more exciting.

I dig these two a lot:

... and I have a feeling one, or both, will win. The gay pride is just too funny, but I think the threadless folks will be into it as well - clever, well executed, funny.

esther, tell me your best school story from this week and i'll tell you mine.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 20
No account?