Close
One second...

Thank you, Mr. Vonnegut

An homage to Kurt Vonnegut, an author who transcended words:

I just submitted it earlier this evening, so it probably won't be up for scoring until next week, as it seems the staff is running a bit behind on new submissions. I'd love to hear feedback.

Watch this
oneforthemoney

April 11 was indeed a sad day for American literature. Not only would I buy that, it would be my most prized article of clothing! Super cool.

TheloniusMnk

Thanks man. Yankees suck!

Soaking in bourbon

I love that design so much that I would consider having sex with it.

Take a flying fuck at the MOOOOOOOOOOOOON

thekevinmcgraw

just ok, and that's a severe insult when talking about vonnegut.

TheloniusMnk

Hey bourbon, whatever you do in the privacy of your home is your business. I don't judge.

If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind.
-- Player Piano

brian1

Listen:

Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time.

oneforthemoney

Mr. kevinmcgraw's been drinkin some hatorade. Perhaps he can find solace in this nugget:

"Let us devote to unselfishness the frenzy we once gave gold and underpants." - Breakfast of Champions

TheloniusMnk

Hey, guess what: You're the only creature with free will. How does that make you feel?
-- Breakfast of Champions

Quotes are fun! Whee!

I think if Vonnegut had decided to participate in the Threadless slogan comp, he would have made it his prison bitch.

ph33lth3lov3

eh, it's alright.
i'll give it a three for effort.

pototweet!

ph33lth3lov3

i mean, i would score this if it were a sub. which it isn't yet.

BluesManJack

Damn that's awesome. Each face adds a different color to the flower. Yes, I like to state the obvious. Killer design TheloniusMnk.

TheloniusMnk

Thanks dude. Hey Oneforthemoney, what do you think of Dice-K so far this year? He's looking pretty solid to me, despite getting stuck with that loss against Seattle.

Fellow BoSox nut here.

oneforthemoney

He looks pretty good so far. Maybe not worth all that money, but we'll see what happens a few starts down the road, after hitters have had a chance to see him a few times.

philisme

My favorite author dies on my fucking birthday! Absolute shit.

No account?