Close
One second...

Dihybrid Cross

Did you know that Yellow Pea pods are dominant to green? This sub is dedicated to Gregor Mendel and his discoveries about genetics. I got this idea from my Biology notes, haha.

Watch this
lsmc88

Did you know that Yellow Pea pods are dominant to green? This sub is dedicated to Gregor Mendel and his discoveries about genetics. I got this idea from my Biology notes, haha.

Giggle Fit

Oh wow.
I definitely love this.
I'm a big dork though.
I love the color scheme.
Simply Amazing.
5. :]

losingfocus

something about it seems a bit flat. not a bad idea though

habodes

Oh heck yes. Mendel is the man.

harimadsol

I love it! $5

Lily-n-Parker

I absolutely love science themed shirts...they are awesome $5

alittlelawyer

hehe my biology teacher would love this if its printed. i like the placement too. $5

lsmc88

awesome, i thought this would go up on like Wednesday or something. Thanks for the comments and stuff

sjgrovo

yay, science rules!

yirracurls

I WANT this shirt. Beautful... $5

Bowtie

The olive green tee clashes with the bright green art -- try other base colours, find a good one and I would definitely buy!

jade_jiggs

haha yes genotyping!! for some reason when i first thought of this i thought of a little ditty we used to use in genetics that said "i wish i was dna helicase so i could unzip your genes!"...if you don't take biology you really wouldn't get that, but whatever. cool!

Malloranne

Ha. Nerdy shirts are great!

lsmc88

haha, that line wont work on many people tho

lenoircouture

oh the mendel fans will luuuurve you. make it biggerrr

Bowtie

Oooooh, yes! Bigger!!!!

pigleepoo

word to the double helix. i think this is very nicely done. mebbe a different shirt color... but i'm crazy, so don't pay me any mind:P

kiLLyou

Super! $5

fouchnickens

Gregor Mendel rawks! I love biology class! Science rulz!

rudra

i like the concept - it does seem a little flat though - maybe some color tweaking - like using a darker green for the second strand (which you could use for outlines/shading) - and a different background color

lsmc88

i think i will add shading

sciencerules

My "I'd buy it!" button doesn't work on my computer at work. But so you know, I would. And I will. $5

seapower

Yeh Gregor Mendel, father of genetics, i would buy this shirt for that alone. TOP STUFF!!

alltheworld

print on black, and ill buy it.
4, 5 if on black.

migus

Maybe a navy or slate? Maybe even a deep red... $5

ecshipp

I like the art, but I have to agree with someone above who said it looks flat. More detail could've been added, especially to the helices.

eyedewtwo

It would be better on dark blue or grey, I think. Also, I'd prefer it in the center, but it still looks really cool. Neat design. 4

beka531

the ap biology student in me LOVES this.

bfly

I hate biology but I love this :]

ottr

I like the idea. I agree with beka... the biology student I was a looong time ago loves this.

wmson

Each of my AP Bio students and I would gladly buy this design. 5

No account?