sweet little owl on athletic, denim or dakota slate

feedback p l e a s e!

Watch this
thepreciouslittlelamb

hello
sweet little owl on athletic, denim or dakota slate

feedback p l e a s e!

Meatshoes

I feel like such a distinct geometric form should be centred. Love the art style.

DrVSP

I think you definitely want a dark shirt (it's night!). Also, the sketchy style of the bird is not really carried into the moon well enough. The white circle is just too perfect. I think they'd both look better in a cleaner style, but that wouldn't be as original. If you can get the moon sketchier to go with the owl that would work too.

migus

I agree about the moon... the edges are too crisp compared to the owl. Also, I would like to see a different placement, either centered or in a bottom corner. I love it!

BobbyAnderson

it looks like somebody pissed on the moon.

dnangel111

Looks like a little nasty petri dish...

gredd

I think it's great, but definitely need to be centered

renaissance.monkey

I love it. The moon could use just a bit of a rougher edge, and it really needs to be on black, but really, really cool. $5

BlueManBass

i dig it the way it is. we see the moon as a crisp circle in the night sky anyway, plus it helps to give the owl life in the art as if he were swooping down, it really does lend the presence and illusion of life to the owl....still though, center it, $5

Beebles

LOVE THIS BETCHY!

WalkingAlong

I agree that the moon could be more grungy on the edges.

Vas84

What a great design!

okay-yokay

thats an awesome design

Bowtie

for some reason I keep thinking: depcapitated sailor moon :-/

... but considering I'd like to see her decapitated: top marks!

Honestly, it is nice. Moon is too clear for the style of the rest and I would like to see a bottom placement with slightly larger artwork, anf the tiniest little bit of wrap.

I would prefer it on a dark navy blue or ochre colour, but denim will have to suffice.

DJMatrix

this is some hands down amazing art.. would look great if printed

MooseDinner

I like this, but I don't think it looks good on a shirt.

sattvacat

awesome design....I would choose a darker shirt.

esthergrondahl

I love it, either center or a bit smaller.

stellanoctis

Something about the owl's face is off--because of the angle, it looks like a girl with pigtails. Otherwise, it's great.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT POOR LIL' OWL?!?!

Mirakai

I agree that the moon needs to be a little sketchier, a little less perfect to match the owl. Maybe you could add in some clouds or some such...? Awesome idea, tho!

ajsolid84

Nice stlye.

ajsolid84

But I also agree that this composition doesn't really look that good on a shirt.

borninahandbag

Great design, but I agree with those who said it should be centered. That placement just would not work for me.

terryb

i dont like the center
and on a dark shirt
5 $$$

EnemyWalrus

I wish it were centered. But I LOVE the design

CemetaryDriveIn

nice design, but it needs different placement

May.19th

Pretty Artwork. I'd like it on a navy blue shirt.

No account?