Close
One second...

the Lord of the House

the Lord of the House: the return of the knight

Watch this
Designernod

the Lord of the House: the return of the knight

prettydawg

funny! lol, I love lord of the rings so I totaly get this!

$5

DrVSP

This is great! I think it could be printed as is, but if not, I would change is the guy on the far left. It's hard to see what he's doing. Is that a pillow shield? And the mounted guy's weapon, what is it? I think it looks too much like a sword with the taper. Maybe make it look more like a yard stick.

Anyway, $5

undeniable

It's a pool cue isn't it?

Designernod

@ undeniable:
yep! that's a pool cue. :D

@ pretty dawg and Dr.VSP: thanks for your comments.

breathe06

amazing, just a bit smaller on the shirt maybe

renfrew

And the mounted guy's weapon, what is it? I think it looks too much like a sword with the taper. Maybe make it look more like a yard stick.

I think it is a pool cue, but I was a little confused as well. Still love the shirt. $5

Kurt_HM

a bit smaller on the screen, isnt it?
print it on shirts...
'nice one dude Nod

hanzabean

Lol. Nice- fiver.

Frank Vice

on the right theres only two legs for 2 guys... seems like some legs are missing

z2046

i love lord of the rings! perfect for surfing...

NessaChan

I must not be up with the cool kids, because I have no idea what is going on here.

LCA_photos

WOO LotR references! $5!

pigleepoo

eh... i'm all for geekdom...and i like that the guy holding the cue stick is riding another guy. maybe it's the couch. maybe you should off-center the type a bit, mix it up as they say. but don't listen to me, i don't know what i'm talking about...:P

Chica_chica

I'd like to see the remote as "the precious"

kiLLyou

Very Funny Shit! $5

TopJamen

I really really like this.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I....really don't get what is going on here. Is it supposed to just illustrate a bunch of kids pretending they are in the lord of the rings? Or am i missing something deeper? I will keep it unscored until my answer is given! lol.

andrewtrno

dork shirt...

outinthewops

great idea! just not 100% on the execution!

reptile-queen

HAHAHA! I so will buy this!

FRICKINAWESOME

So....still no comment from the creator spellign this shirt out for all us dullards?

FRICKINAWESOME

OK, since you have not posted an explanation, i am now forced to give this a 1 for its decent silhouette rendering and depiction of a living room with minimal environmental hints, but as for the actual gag of the shirt, it leaves me wanting a lot more.

Willish

I think the men on the right need some extra limbs in the leg department and the guy on the left needs to look less box shape and make it easier to distinguish where he sist on the loungeroom plane and what he is doing.
It does have potential though.

No account?
Join Us