• posted Apr 09, 2007
  • 31 Comments

Watch this
chelly

i've been waiting forever for someone to do this and you fucking aced it

Kelkey

very pretty

prettyinpaint

I like your use of complimentary colors :)

sanityman

the illi could (should) stand without the title!

whatupJ

wow

TheloniusMnk

I don't know if I like all the orange, but it's very interesting.

ficketpences

Pretty sweet idea... but is that the exact same mechanical arm pasted/flipped in all three places? If it is, this might not look so great in person...

TimKane

Awesome!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

A TOTAL RIP-OFF OF OLLI'S RECENT CLOCKWORK ORANGE TEE! FOR SHAME!! just kiddin of course. Interesting work on this one...

bittersweetmoon

I don't like the placement, but otherwise, very cool.

evangelinereed

is it supposed to look humanoid? the two machine legs are throwing me off. for some reason i think it makes it look a little too much like a cartoon character, which i think takes away from the beauty and intricacy of the illustration. but i really love the style and the idea. i'm so conflicted!

AnniePhil

so neat!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

I love the details and color, but I think I'd score higher if the two "legs" were gone (more round on the bottom)...still great work!

dykotomy

love the look - only BIGGER and maybe bleed it over one shoulder.

arabiantealeaves

BEAUTIFUL colours - my two favourites, actually!

$5

Rizzalicious

oil rigs a hoy hoy!! EXCELLENT!! Detail is spectacular

asfi235

I know where the crane image came from, heh.

anatesape

Like the tee, but have not seen the movie. But apparently that doesn't stop threadless from printing tees off of random movies that I haven't seen. They should really consult me before doing that....
lol

the egg-man

i enjoy it, i want it.......bad

Lhiiiz

Love the colors, Interesting images, but lower it down from the neck! I feel that design is trying to choke me!

Velvet Jones

Wow! I just love the way this plays on the eyes. $5

TopJamen

Whoa!

Definitely make it bigger. The central placement bother me though.

$4

Stephie Lou

I think it's hilarious how people haven't written about it being a book. Since, that's what it is. A flippin' awesome book. And that's a flippin' awesome T shirt. Nice work.

StaticFactory

For some unexplainable reason, this one stuck out to me--I love it :) I do wonder--which program(s) did you use to create this? I only have one image editor, and it's not exactly the best of the best

Without a shadow of a doubt, I give it a 5$.

underzenith

woah! wicked good design! the detail is awesome, the hues are great, real quality design you got here. 5$!

CiscoFur

wow nice design
but why does it have to be titled after the movie?

Aethelwolfess

The contrast of orange on blue is positively smashing. I'd like the shirt even without the movie/book connotations.

No account?
Join Us