Close
One second...

'Nuts!' ripped off by David & Goliath

• by futuri
  • posted Apr 09, 2007
  • 13 Comments

The shirt 'Nuts!' features one squirrel mugging another

This new David & Goliath shirt features... the exact same thing!
Look! Total ripoff

HEY, I WONDER WHERE D&G GET THEIR IDEAS FROM. Don't buy shirts from D&G, people. This is hardly the first thing they've stolen, and they'll do it again.

Plus, the original is cheaper than their shitty rip-off.

Go Threadless!

Watch this
aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Oh well - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

J-Ray

I kind of prefer theirs... haha thanks for the link :)

Kadet

Am I truly reading these responses? Can't you people see that what Goliath is doing is DOWNRIGHT STEALING? And he's getting away with it? I am outraged. I stopped by his site after hearing about how he traced work from Purple Pussy and was amazed at just how pathetic and blatently obvious his rip-offs are. I salute you, futuri, for informing Threadless and I hope Goliath gets what's coming to him.

Kadet

Ps, the original Nuts! shirt is cuter. :/

BrandonB11

wow straight rip off of someones slogan... that sucks

chelly

bummer. i thought this would be a better rip off because i really want to own that shirt but it isn't available.

muppetmusic22

I have Threadless's Nuts shirt and I love it much more than the Goliath one. Their squirrels look stupid!

Kashi

Man, I was just about to post about this when I saw it had already been done, Kudos.
Its not just Purple Pussy, and Threadless, he ripped off Liz Greenfield too. http://lizgreenfield.livejournal.com/

Kashi
  • and goodbye kitty, and lenore and veggietales and fillerbunny
bobobob1230

Am I truly reading these responses? Can't you people see that what Goliath is doing is DOWNRIGHT STEALING? And he's getting away with it? I am outraged. I stopped by his site after hearing about how he traced work from Purple Pussy and was amazed at just how pathetic and blatently obvious his rip-offs are. I salute you, futuri, for informing Threadless and I hope Goliath gets what's coming to him.

well... even though its a freaking pussy thing to do... im not entirely sure it constitutes "stealing"... besides youd have to be half baked to buy the D@G one... why dont you guys just let it be?

No account?
Join Us