Close
One second...

coffee break!

ok boys, we have approximately 15 minutes to GET DOWN!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
3Dcasualty

ok boys, we have approximately 15 minutes to GET DOWN!

dnangel111

WAAAAAAAAAAY too blurry.

Lose the text.

Add something else.

Then mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe... but it's a stretch.

TerryMakesStuff
TerryMakesStuff profile pic Alumni

Quality of this preview troubles me. But if it's fine in the real version, it's pretty cool.

J-Ray

funny idea :)

travioli

Poor quality. The color choices are also pretty boring.

sheazilla

I think I'd like it better without the text and with some color, yeah... I adore.

NAME._UNKNOWN

IT'S NOT RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF DISABLED PEOPLE!

I know someone with the exact same problem, he cries himself to sleep each night... abit hard seeing as he has no eyes.

dopaminergic

I agree that the text needs to go. I dunno about colors, though. I'm a black t-shirt kind of gal so I'd put the design as white on black if you're opposed to colors.

ckurtin

colours would look tacky... and qwithout the text.... it would be like, what the fuck? however, teh layout of the whole shirt is kind of odd. it's unbalanced, fix that?

mamakopp

The guys wearing a suit. It's gotta be black and white and with the text. Just as boring as a suit job!!! Like it.

mamakopp

Oops forgot to mention. You could fix the foot that looks like it broken:)

joandirk

That's what I was gonna say. I like the design, I think it's fun, albeit a little blurry; but the ankle looks wrong. Broken.

RypeDesigns

I like it but does he have two right hands...I think he does
I give you a four though good concept...

aumphalos

image needs to be a bit smaller, i think. i'd like it in one of the bottom corners, maybe 1/4 this size

3Dcasualty

sorry for all the shitty.. it's my first design

ryanwreck

I like it. Never drink coffee, but I'd wear this shirt. blurry is cool sometimes.

curiousface

This is the most amazing shirt I have EVER seen! I REALLY like how the image is off to the side like that. A-semetrical beats the hell out of the plain format that you see on t-shirts ALL THE TIME! Even if you dont manage to get threadless to make it for you I am going to screen one myself...with your permission of course. it really gives me the impression of a typical office worker drone, Breakin up
GREAT WORK!
Stu

fouchnickens

The text is too high up on the collar, and you should move the guy over to the left a bit. Color could help enhance the shirt, but these are just my opinions. I like the concept alot!

erin_everlasting

i personally love this :) id absolutely wear it, just as it is :) $5

rsegrest

I like the idea and I'd like to see it a little smaller, on different colors, and of course not so blurry.

thespophile

I think this would be fantastic in full color...and chuck the text. I'd totally buy it.

GentlyMad

I really like it as black on white. Fits with the theme. I really like your first comment: "ok boys, we have approximately 15 minutes to GET DOWN!" Could you put that on the back?

lizart9

I would definitely buy this, but only if it had cleaner lines and no wording. The whole fun in threadless puns are guessing what they are (i.e. Communist Party or Banana in My Pocket T's)

HollaH11

Sweet idea! I loveeee tha belt hes wearing...I also agree with moving the text tho...

Hope the vote goes well

HollaH

TheloniusMnk

The perspective on his leg needs a lot of work.

barnib97

Hey, for your first design this is great, better than many I've seen on here. I would fix the leg, ditch the text, and possibly add simple color. Good job though.

sarahjess

love the graphic! no words though, i love coffee and id buy it with some color

holynazi

needs to say coffee break on the shirt and have more color and personality to it. this idea wants to scream with passion but there is none so far. needs edit to be a $5

yokoso

I'm assuming the blur of it is just from the preview. Otheriwse I very, very much like the concept. I think maybe the txt would do some good being placed elsewhere (maybe toward the bottom and a little smaller to add irony?), and the colours could def use an overhaul... such a passionate statement and picture! B ut no colour to show it makes me sad. : (

Otherwise keep it up- I'd love to see an edit.

cyberthom

you are full of shit!!1oneoneone

miss_understood

if you fixed this i would buy it and wear it to work at a coffee shop. :)

elgrandeloco

Why not put the text on the mug?

ian poelman

loose the text all together.

aboutmrbrown

right foot looks bent too far.

susie q89

i love this.

and i would love if the guy was yelling "yay!"

but i like it. alot

zephyra9

Ditch the text and center it. Maybe shrink him a little too, and that's a 5$. :)

loveisasongx

haha that's really really funny. I would totally buy it for myself and all coffee lovers out there. $5

badzen

I think people get the idea, so loose the text.
Nice!

stevenove

I like it with the text, but without would also be fine.
Also different colours for the shirt...
But I really like it alot. I love coffee and breaking, so the combo is perfect!

Greenicus

scatter coffee beans on the ground or something. great concept. i think it could use some fine tuning. love the angles. the clothes on the torso seem a bit awkward though...

BobbyAnderson

I like COFFEE I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE SHIRT THO

ataventure

I'd love this without the text.

P341250N

very cool. either loose the text or move it.

lisamazing

its soooo good without the text. it makes it much better to not spell it out for people.

thatjewishkid

color + different location - text = $$$

bunnyslippers

What the heck is name unknown talking about?????

Anyway, I like this :)

3Dcasualty

i have no idea. s/he is a strange person.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us