Close
One second...

Typewoman

• by huxtable
  • posted Apr 02, 2007
  • 58 Comments

there she is, dressed from head to toe in the typeface Mrs. Eaves. Truly a vision.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
huxtable

there she is, dressed from head to toe in the typeface Mrs. Eaves. Truly a vision.

phillyphobic

I love it! Good for you. 5$

redpixie

yay for typography, sez tha werdgrrl

chelly

amputees ftw

Phiffer

not sure about the @ afro but its looks great

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

chelly ftw!

insolity

the most well done type person i've seen

J-Ray

it's interesting how her arm goes into her hair

erin_everlasting

that is very very cool... but i dont like her fro. i rekn she needs longer wavier hair that consists of the similar, bolder typeface style. but maybe thats just me, wiv my long hair and all. maybe im biased. I rele do love ur idea tho, 4

L337Kirara

whoa sick idea

theXmushroomXman

good, but u have to think about both genders here... would a girl actually wear this...?!

professorE

Phiffer - it's an at-fro.

Awesome design. $5 from me!

nikogrande

love the atfro

dusk

^theXmushroomXman, why wouldn't a girl wear this?

This girl can't see any reason not to....

pizzapizza

Super cool. Love to see it on something other than drab gray.
Also if a woman wears this....the image would get lost if placed off center as pictured....... (hint: would be offset by large chest)

pizzapizza

Also if a woman wears this....the image would get lost if placed off center as pictured....... (hint: would be offset by large chest)

pizzapizza

Also if a woman wears this....the image would get lost if placed off center as pictured.....(hint: would be offset by large chest)

pizzapizza

whoops....too many ENTERS..

pipopau

Y is supercoolalphabet

bectheknife

My first thoughts were 'wow, she's got big knockers, I don't think I'd wear that!' but after noticing it was all type I thought it was a brilliant design - but still don't think I'd wear it!!!
I'm not sure if it's cos I don't want a sexy-type woman on my tee, or that I don't want others starting at my knockers while staring at her knockers until they work out she's made of type! Still love it though, just wouldn't wear it.

somnambulist7

The saggy nipple is the icing on the cake. Kudos to you, young man! I'd buy forty of these.

artupper

Awesome Design, the fro kicks ass, I wonder how it would read without the white fill, to just let the type stand alone. 5 :-)

BigODrummer

I see where you could add a couple .'s

Really clever but good luck trying to get a high score with boobs in the design.

A. Square

Typeface pinups have been done (possibly NSFW if typographical nipples are too graphic for you), but I haven't seen it on a shirt. Yours is a nice version.

amalia880

haha ATfro : )

eerie

Nice!

PonderThis

Man, that's a really good job with the type, but I don't think I'd wear it, just because I don't often wear shirts with naked women on them, type-ified or other.

whatupJ

Yah, cool

kamisch42

High scores for inginuity! Wouldn't wear it, but the woman's nice.

ashnicole

same placement, just a bit smaller
i'm a woman and would totally wear it... if she was smaller

emilyjay

oh sweet typography where have you been all my life

amy122166

ahahaha!! nice use of text :)

gemma_s

Awesome. And I love the 'fro.

Lisa0105

You had me at the fro. Love it.

TrnSmleShiftRpt

wow, I did not even get it at first, I love it!

whatupJ

hahahah @prettyinpaint

mabs

is her hand stuck in her hair?

elgrandeloco

Is it me or does she have a 'stache?

mollyric

I like the idea. I don't like the boobs. Where is her right hand?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

A better color shirt that brings out the letters more and centered on the tee, FTWWWWWWWWWWW! god i hate that expression. lol.

moodshine

Shes cool, i love mrs eaves, but she does have a little bit of a tash (dont worry though, bit of wax can take care of that! ) :)

K-netic

The G-boob stands for Genius!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us