Close
One second...

A mind inspired...

My concept for this piece was that when the world around us is quite literally chopped down, it will then be up to us to keep the memory of it alive through books, photographs, art, etc. I hope you all enjoy it.

Watch this
Cpt.Red Beard

My concept for this piece was that when the world around us is quite literally chopped down, it will then be up to us to keep the memory of it alive through books, photographs, art, etc. I hope you all enjoy it.

MooCowMoo

I love the concept, but maybe give the trunks some more detail? It's an excellent design!

angetaylor

...which, ironically, books and art are often made from trees.

ashnicole

the space at the back of his head before the branches looks odd, too separate

josh5tearsn

This is a sweet design picaso - i hope you brought your lunch today cause moms car broke down.

stearnzie

this shirt is rad, i dig it!

jjaynes

words can only hurt if you try to read them.. don't play their game

mamapajama

It's obvious that it's the thoughts that are growing like a healthy tree, morphing the person from a stump into something vital. I like the vacant trunks - thats the point - great concept captain red beard. My company could use this type of design work in the educational field.

harpwraith

I absolutely love the concept, you didn't even need to explain it. As a teacher, I would love to wear this shirt in my classroom and have the kids write about it or discuss what it means. My only gripe, and it is a personal preference, is that the character is a bit scary looking to me. Maybe I like cut too much.

Mac14

Bitchin... I would drink some "C" if it would get me this shirt for free!!!

DJEnept

Yeah because you know how we will all still be alive when there is nothing to transform carbon minoxide into oxygen.

Jimbo Baggins

I love it! Very powerful when a design doesn't need any words to explain. Great job Cpt. Red Beard!

jakejacobs

I want it! I want it so bad. I want it like I want guiness, but even more!

Wonderkitten

don't really like how you arrange the tree trunk but I love the concept and the message. voted!

sncfrk

I think it looks good, but I don't know if I like the trunks either, or how they're all basically one trunk duplicated. Also, it's monoxide.

WalkingAlong

Love the guy, and you need the trunks, but they look way too copy&paste.

Hobert

great shirt. I love the design and think that the concept is very original. I would definately purchase one.

dweebulous

this makes me think about reading thoreau and emerson. obviously, we just got through a transcendentalist unit in lit class.

Botervlieg

I don't like his right shoe.

Crecia

work on the detailing, then it's a 5.

abmoore4u

you should photoshop this shirt on condoleeza rice!!!!!

parkoni

Really nice concept. I'd like to see one simplified with only one stump in the design: a stump he is sitting on with the branches springing from his brain. Quicker read!

voxlung

Originally inspiring.... Maybe this artist wanted the concept to be EXACTLY what it is! This is individual art design! NEW AND FRESH!

alxkq01

Love the concept, but the design needs some work

No account?
Join Us