Close
One second...

It's the Inside that counts V.2

• by Kinagi
  • posted Mar 27, 2007
  • 13 Comments

I recently subbed this design, but numerous people posted that they would have given it a better score if I fixed some placement issues. So, I’m posting it here after some changes, then I plan to re-sub it. Let me know what you think, and thanks to all that help/ helped in the critiquing process.

Watch this
Kinagi

I recently subbed this design, but numerous people posted that they would have given it a better score if I fixed some placement issues. So, I’m posting it here after some changes, then I plan to re-sub it. Let me know what you think, and thanks to all that help/ helped in the critiquing process.

vixyish

Oh nifty! I was hoping to see this design again.

I think the darker blue definitely looks best.

Both of these placements are neat; again, the horizontal one looks more like a traditional blueprint. (You may or may not prefer to go for that look...)

Kinagi

@Vixyvish:
I like it best on a darker blue as well. And yes, when the original idea came to me, it was going to be a straight up blueprint. Thanks again for your input, much appreciated.

Work the Angle

I dig the dark blue as well. Nice stuff!

jsav

ME LIKE!

Kinagi

Just tweaking the idea a bit more.

Glow-in-the-dark ink on Royal or Navy. Any takers?

KillBrittany

ehhh not a fan of the glow.
but i still love it.

vixyish

Yeah, I think I liked it better without the glow.

Kinagi

Right on. It's a no-go for the glow.

Frank Vice

the glow is a gradient anyway :)

Kinagi

Oh, maybe I should have put "Glows in the dark" on the image. The design itself would appear white in light(with no green), but it would glow with the lights off. That's the look I was going for.

Kinagi

OK. NO GLOW-IN-THE-DARK! Got it.

So, I think I pretty much have it. But...which placement is preferred? I for one could go either way. But I would like some feedback (on anything, not just the placement) before I re-submit the design. Thanks again.

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

as a guitarist, I find the innards absurd, but it is still an interesting design. I dislike the tilted position and size.

maybe a less bright splatter outline? Perhaps a second color that is a subtler shade of the shirt color, so it stands out just enough to notice the outline, yet keeps the focus on the innards.

Kinagi

@Papaprime:
I really like that idea. I’ll be sure to try it out and post it. About the insides, I did at one time make it realistic…but it didn’t have any “Umph” to it. But I like the way it came out, nonetheless. Thanks for the feedback, it was REALLY helpful. Anybody else?

No account?