Close
One second...

Feed Me!

Ever tried to put a cat on a diet? My cat weighs about 22 lbs. and he doesn't take "no" for an answer. We're working on it, but he may be past the point of no return with his weight. He can't even stand to eat, he lays down on his side by his bowl. His name is Chicklet, but someone said it SHOULD be Piglet. I'll post some real pics of him! Enjoy the design and thanks for your comments!

Watch this
heyheyitsme

Ever tried to put a cat on a diet? My cat weighs about 22 lbs. and he doesn't take "no" for an answer. We're working on it, but he may be past the point of no return with his weight. He can't even stand to eat, he lays down on his side by his bowl. His name is Chicklet, but someone said it SHOULD be Piglet. I'll post some real pics of him! Enjoy the design and thanks for your comments!

applegary

Thats funny... I'll be watching for the photos, Im already chuckling at Chicklet...

applegary

Know what? I would wear a shirt with the bib design only on it.. that would be funny funny! (Make it look like wearer has bib on...)

Grace78

It seems my cat!!!!
Black, white and fat...but I love it, and I love your tshirt

heyheyitsme

Thanks for the comments! Here are some photos:
http://www.lettersource.com/chicklet.htm

Maybe that would make a funny shirt with just the bib only...I guess if the right person was wearing it:)

I read the linked article from "crunchygirl"--that's funny! Chicklet is also guilty of trying to steal food from my other smaller, younger cat! It was like that when she was a kitten, but now that she's grown she holds her own against Chicklet...at least most of the time!

St.Germain

reminds my of my kitty, he is a carb addict

yr red scare

My cat looks just like this.

Jermarsh

lol, i read I

heyheyitsme

sounds like there's a lot of overweight cats around...then again we live in America:)

AlisonOrDieTrying

Totally Rocktober. $5. For me and one for my cat.

___watermark

I think I'd like it more without the words on his bib.

enjoyit

keep it going,
this is really funny.
$5

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

ahhhh fat cats!!!

zephyra9

Adorable! it'd look better without the plate of spagetti, maybe even the forks. 4$

No account?
Join Us