Close
One second...

octopus overload

• by wotto
  • posted Mar 23, 2007
  • 30 Comments

I thought seeings as there are so many octopus on threadless I would join the crowd and submit my own.

Watch this
wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I thought seeings as there are so many octopus on threadless I would join the crowd and submit my own.

canadianbeaver

circumcised vs uncircumcised?

Iheartgus

"circumcised vs uncircumcised?" that's hilarious. I wonder how many other people think that? i like it on navy with the lower left or right placement. i think it's kinda neat.

jenny_belly

why is threadless in love with octopus shirts?

MooCowMoo

canadianbeaver - I would've never thought that unless you said it...I don't really want to know how you think.

quaycur

jenny belly, threadless isn't in love with octopus designs, everyone with an account is. i just went and looked throught the full catalog, and while it's possible i overlooked a shirt or two, i didn't see any octopus shirts.

esthergrondahl

Awwww....the Octopi are friends. This is cute. I like it.

canadianbeaver

Well that's the second squid sub I wrote it on in TWO DAYS! The other ended early already.

karimus

like it on the dk blue

spock123

canadianbeaver, I read your comment on the other submission, too, but it was still just as funny this time.

m-unit_xo

defs the navy one

bectheknife

I'd buy this just because of what canadianbeaver said - that is just so damn funny! (Oh, and cute design too, poor sad little squid!).

dorkman

i like it!

mondoholocaust

4+ yellow lower right (when wearing)!

Zickwolf

yes.... there is an apparent octopus overload

loserchick88

hahahaha
"circumcised vs uncircumcised"
i love it because of that.
and would buy it

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

thanks canadian beaver - u have added a whole new dimension to my design.
As some of u may know in other blogs I have complained about the amount of octopus on threadless. So I decided to jump on the band wagon and do one myself.(if u can't beat em join em!!)
Only five legs cos of his dodgy circumcision!!

beeba

love it - best octopus design on threadless. $5

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

thanks beeba

J-Ray

Canadian Beaver, that's the second time you've used that joke.

deluxedelu85

cute. But I'd never wear it.

Miss Haha

ya! so cute! I like centered on blue! it's a $5

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

hah 5$

jillypilly

the squid is so sad :(

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice!

pixelstill

Made me smile, and also immediately made me think they had gone into a photo booth type thing to get their snap - the guy on the left is not a big fan of having his picture taken, but his little buddy made him.
If the placement was central I would put them in a Polaroid-style frame and have them a little smaller on the shirt - that way you could add a scrawly octopus-written caption - "Let's stick together" : )

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

cool ideas pixelstill - nice to know u read so much from my dawbing.
Thanks everyone

No account?