5 to idea
5 to execution
$5

Water Live

i dont have word for this!
just 5$$$$$$$$
i neeeeeeed this

BrandonB11

^^^^i see u have some friends voting on ur subs(or of course fake accounts(but i dont make those accusations))... either way nice illustration so 4

hugohaddad@hotmail.com

Hi Brandon, yes u are correct... Water Live is my friend!
But he say me really like!
hugs

BrandonB11

thats cool im all for friends voting... i encourage it.... good luck on your sub

ainoko

Film cameras are still far superior to digital by way of quality.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Not true! I'm going off snapping in London with my SLR today! I do like your illustration - tres cool, but I wish you were celebrating the SLR/photographic film rather than mourning it!

justsoteal

...but I love film! Sad. Cool illus, but sad...

ryeofcali
ryeofcali profile pic Alumni

no criticism to the design itself, but your title is misspelled

Vindemiatrix

Wonderful picture, but I don't think it works as a t-shirt yet. Try putting it on a different colour background, for a start - something a lot less blaringly bright, more funereal. Then maybe add some colour to the illustration itself - muted browns/reds/creams perhaps? The sketchiness looks cool, although it's pretty similar to a design that's already been printed.

exin

I'm glad film is extinct. Or at least endangered. Developing your own b&w film effing SUCKS. I ALWAYS mess it up. RAWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. And negative scanners are THE DEVIL.

XIIIwulf

I should prolly do something about that then ^_^;;

Simartz

Illo looks like there is an intended "sketchy" style. Have you thought of putting these elements in a photograph? The photo could appear in a newspaper. I just feel like the message is lost without a context to put it it.

Natash3236

It's a lie! it isn't extinct b/c I have to use one for my photo class, it's actually really cool but takes a long time and the stupid paper costs a lot! but 5$ b/c I

The Fizz

5$ Even though I still prefer and use a SLR film over a digital.

chexers

sketcky, nice! too much vector out there, we have to go natural.

diomio

really nice drawing and a proper tribute if ever there was one

skafiend007

I'd personally put the camera and film actually IN the casket... or maybe have it on a hospital bed hooked up to an IV to show that while film may not be quite dead, it doesn't look good...

anyway...

Nakezer

That is freakin awesome! I also think that digital photography, while wonderful and enjoyable, tricks people into thinking they are great photographers.
I love it.

Huntsly

I like the idea, don't think I'd wear it. Still nice design.

tulrich

I dig the illustration style. I'd rather see just the EXTINCT camera without the casket & rose & stuff. Though if I wore a shirt like that, some photo nerd would misunderstand and try to pick a fight. Oh well.

gidespeach

I guess I'm just not that much of a snob.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

well done but overdone.

Willish

Lovely but not on this blue?
A less intense tone?

jaisy_rae

i really like this. but the larger than life rose competes with everything else in the composition

iotadial

i still use my 35

auttiesmalls

film vs. digital debate aside, it's really so true, nice original art.

applegary

Nice idea, i can find no negatives, hehe... I like it!

emilyjay

oh death of the 35 mm

No account?
Join Us