Close
One second...

the A-ties

• by jereme
  • posted Mar 19, 2007
  • 14 Comments

Watch this
ladyofthelake

Love the concept, but suggest "A-tees".....I read this as "ay tyes" at first glance.....

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

it'd be rad if you had all the kicking cars from the 80's on one tee, KIT, the A-TEAM van (ofcourse), Herbie the love bug, and I know there are more.

Tuppe

From the thumbnail I thought there would be a bunch of guys with ties on the shirt....

naveenan

yeah that's comedic genius. I agree with ladyofthelake. Would be cool if it was "A-tees"

BigODrummer

definately "A-tees"...easier to read and double meaning (tee-shirt)

Lhiiiz

I agree, "A-tees" This is such a feel good shirt! The only thing is, I want to see it in action! Like majestically leaping over the letters. This is really, really close to a five. Gosh, I really want to work in an "I pitty the fool," joke somehow; but I'm just not feeling clever this morning.

Ldub

I agree with the pronunciation confusion (ay-tyes) but I think "tees" would kind of kill it a bit. Maybe would draw too much attention to the fact that it's a t-shirt and away from the awesome cars. Dont forget NightRider.

atomicpower

If people think about it a little longer, that's fine. If they don't get it on first glance, or second glance, do they deserve to get it? It's a good shirt.

atomicpower

Oh, and I gave it a 5. I'd'a bought it, but I loathe the 80s.

Abe Frohman

Murdoc, Hannibal, Face-man, B.A. Baracus. Can anyone else smell the nostalgia? Please fix the wheels on the van, they look like they fell off of a LEGO car (were you going for that look?) Everyone is right about the spelling! Now if someone would put the Grand Tourino from Starsky and Hutch on a T-shirt, my life would be complete! 4 knocking on 5!

Noah Logan

I agree A-tees

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

another agreement with the double e requirement. but great and simple

jmonkey

i pitty the fool that doesnt like this tshirt

sorry

had to be done

No account?
Join Us