great idea! I don't like it this cartoony though

helo

this is really neat

the bricks and ladder shadow are nice touches

Rastyle

I would make it mor realistic
but its great anyway =)

DrVSP

The ladder seems stiff compared to the shutters. I don't mind the "cartoony" nature, but it should be consistant. I think this will be a great shirt with a little more tweaking.

w0w thats RAD

i like that it's so cartoon-y. it makes it different from everything i have and usually see. i think i'd buy it and hopefully the people that saw me wearing it would get it a little faster than i did haha.

wolferi

Awesome idea, it's just I think where the heart/door/fire is could be better executed, but other than that, love it

dr. loopy94

omg im really dumb. it took me like five minutes to realize this was "heart burn" LOL!

Rodlaiz

I think that's a great idea... I love it $5

Natika

ooohhhhh, heart burn. I get it.

Natika

Don't feel bad dr. loopy94, I didn't get it till I read the comments. I didn't even figure it out for myself. :(

janelane017

::slaps knee:: Ja-some

hazarcelik

great idea $5

quaycur

nice one. though i have to say that i like the style in your octopus/organ/clown bed designs much more

claude.mercure

Definitely not the right shirt colour.

gotMOXY

I like the idea but I didn't recognize that it was a heart at first (I hadn't read the title). Anything you can do to make it look more heart-ish?

big_jon

killer.
five.

SbstnPyl

greeat, alvarejo, aunqe se que hablas espaƱol, por eso, me gusto y te llevas un $5

No account?