Close
One second...

las cosmos

Watch this
Low Digital

Honestly, I am SUPER tired of looking at hearts on designs sub'd to Threadless. But, this one's got me. Good work. (AND it has a skull no less).

jamonit

I like this one too. I'd like it on a brown.

Sinareo

Skull in design? Check.
Heart in design? Check.
Abstract concept? Check.

I think we could do without the heart and possibly the skull. Other than that, it's alright. Probably a 2, though.

Don Marinno

i like it, put more color options.

Kojima

i like it

diomio

what's with the tap?

melh696

hey, i'm a fan.
like the style and colors.

Sunshine69

diomio, it cracked me up that you question the significance of the tap... like all the rest of it made perfect sense to you -- the tentacle, the hole in his chest, the wierd tube, the skull, the fact that he's floating in a heart-shaped space. That's logical? :)

crunchygirl

I like this...weird little floaty dude. He's just so...so...skully.

Flying Mouse

Yes, I like this one also :D

Willish

I actually think the heart is misplaced in this design. Perhaps a random blob of spaceness?

LunarLiam

Nice but as A guy I wouldn't wear it with the heart

demodale

i gotta thing for 1950s 'lost cosmonaut' theories. this is just one of the cuter suckers that got left drifting in space - heartless and forgotten? - aah the tragedy :P

TheloniusMnk

skulls and hearts...two of my least favorite design components. I dig the art style though. Here's what I suggest:

1. Lose the heart. Keep the other back ground stuff though.

2. Do something else instead of a skull. A dead body wouldn't decompose in space anyway.

3. Put it on a darker shirt. Space is dark-this could be your background.

Work on those 3 steps and you'd easily get a $5 from me.

phones

i'd love to hear some of them theories!

Have you read any JG Ballard?

phones

......or Omon Ra by V Pelevin?

paperraven

I saw this and thought it was a reference to Día de Los Muertos... except in space. with tentacles. and a tap. Hmm.

demodale

thanks for the advice guys - i'll try and make some changes - wasnt 100% happy with the heart either - im a bit clueless as to how to change the banner though?

Miss Haha

i don't like the heart either, but i do enjoy the spacy background...on dark blue or grey perhaps?

Ldub

I dont mind the heart, but def wouldnt wear on a pink shirt. I agree with brown.

Ldub

and I really like the design

Crecia

lose the heart, and I like it

N2O

I'd like it more centered, but I dig it. $4

gimmegimmes09

It seems like it should be "los cosmos", but like I know.

zoolah

thats really cute.

darkjr

soo pretty

toilet

i hate the colors, otherwise not bad.`

No account?