Close
One second...

bomber man

Watch this
artmonkey

yep. suicide sure is cool. and suicide bombings are even cooler.

aled

Nice, but considering I travel a lot on the London Underground, wearing it wouldn't be so tactful. I like it though!

Robsoul

this has actually been done and got a lot of press. cool work though. maybe you should put a SURGEON GENERALS WARNING label or something like that. But it's fine as is, doesn't need that.

Trouton

Good luck getting on a plane.

J-Ray

OH man... I don't know how to vote on this. So controversial.. would anyone wear it in public?

jamonit

oh cool idea, be a terrorist

Sinareo

Well, here's the dilemma: It's controversial, and I'm a sucker for controversy. However, I think given the times we [unfortunately] live in, I don't think this shirt will fly.

Kinda sad, since it's funny, but I'll give it a 4 anyway, despite knowing it probably won't get printed. Props for taking a risk anyway...

dlinkwit27

i think if the text was gone it'd be fine

urshefit

Sorry, you get a zero, I'm all for controversy, but given the way the world has been for far too long at this point, this isn't really controvercial, just tacky.

phillyphobic

a bloody bomber in 2007, ill advised. 1

Sunshine69

I think this is crossing a line.

MPM

We just want to explode for one day. We would buy it.

Big Ed

I liked your other subs SO much better.
This is wrong.

mezo

Not a huge fan, conceptually...but it's rendered well for the concept. I like the messy fill & red on pink.

Holly Bees

It's called threadless, not tasteless.

0$

helo

thanks for the URL, Robsoul

mezo

I get a little kick whenever idiots type stuff like 0$. You loathe it, but HEY! You'll buy it regardless!

iPear

Man, let me tell you one thing, if you're going to blow yourself, you have to do it right, if you strap a freaking load of dynamite on your chest, it'll look like you have a goiter from eating sea salt, then your stupid ass is going to get tackled and you're gonna get sent to Guantanamo, and the only cocktails you'll be getting there are the kind that aren't dashed with a hint of cherry, but the kind that leave your ass swollen and bloody.

If you want maximum virginal value, I'm talking 40 + virgins, along with fringe benefits... you gotta go more 21st century, not civil war.

cough

I think I took that one too far.

Ikarusmyancestor

Fuck all this sucidal bullshit! I don't care about the profanity, this shit just doesn't fly with me.

Fletcher Fashion

I like it, but I think if you took the text away it would sell more.

I, however, don't want you to censor your art.
So leave it.
But unfortunately it probably won't be printed.

dorkman

terrible.

Ikarusmyancestor

listen, I'm all for controversy. I don't mind the whole "terrorist" concept, I'd just like to clarify that if anyone thinks sucide is something that belongs on a T-shirt, they haven't been around long enough to see what it leaves behind.

R.I.P. Alex

Yabi Kuro

I think it's just stupid, and trying too hard to be edgy. Not because it's controversial, but because what kind of idiot would waltz into a public setting and say, "Hurr hurr I'm suicidal and I'm gonna kill everybody! So funneh!"

Linkoftime

I love he design, and I think people who don't like it just because of political correctness need to grow a spine.

ajiav33

I don't like it, but not because of political correctness. I just don't think it's very clever.

The Ending

dont go running around london underground wearing this.......

L337Kirara

um okay everyone chill the eff out

i'm pretty sure he's not encouraging people to wtf pwn mass transportation. it probably didn't cross his mind.

it's a great desgin but i do realize that it would cause some problems with security.

QUIT CRYING NO ONE IS ENCOURAGING SUICIDE BOMBINGS...ffs

caido89

njeh, even so, security issues aside, I find the entire concept tasteless.

No account?