Close
One second...

Cranky Eraser

Watch this
misscara

I like it. The drawing is excellent and the concept is good, but the placement is funky. I know you mean it to be the wearer's arm, but I don't like where it's writing.

Lovgren

I kinda like the placing. But then, Im a bit funky myself.

therabbidchimp

a little higher up couldn't hurt? 5 for a good design

slmstanley

I really like this! Artwork is fantastic, only as others have mentioned, I don't like the placing. Maybe place it a bit high on the shirt, and tilt it up a bit, so that the end of the arm is coming from the shoulder. But, nevertheless, I still love the design.

rtoyota

This is hilarious. As others have mentioned, the placement is a little odd, but the art is awesome.

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

funny

Sunshine69

I don't think you need a face on the pencil's tip.

J-Ray

great idea!

LeRoi

Love your tattoos.

icebar

i like the boston accent.

Petanca

cute!

tumblina

hehehe. funny but wouldnt wear it.

20shaark00

this is great! you should do another, upside down with the eraser at work, saying your "that's why you'll always be #2". i'd buy that in a sec!

Grossmann

oops! I just submitted a talking pencil-themed shirt! I didn't know! Sorry.... mine's a bit silly

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

The eraser is rectangular-shaped contrast to the typical pencil erasers.

ari.patrick

I love it. I like 20shaark00's idea for a second tee! Would buy both!

clboat

I LOVE the face on the eraser.

Cinnamingirl

it would be kewl to have #2 on the pencil... and use some of that dialogue on the shirt?

applegary

I get the point! Good one!

Cocoaswag

Nice artwork. A definite buy!!

ImAGoldenGod

That is too funny...I think it needs the face on the pencil part, because the eraser's dialogue needs to be directed at something

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Angry pencils are precious!

get a clue design

I SWEAR my eraser just said that to me last night...or was it "I'm wearing thin"? Either way, unique idea, OK T shirt design.

Maybe adding other grey areas where the poor sap has alreay had to erase some crappy art?

TinyJ

i love the idea. but i actually don't love the boston accent. i'd buy it if the text was grammatically correct!

manic mania

funny...but I liked it better after your explanation, I wish that it made that much sense alone.

I_live_for_tweek

I like it alot but it needs to be some where else on the shirt

Bobez

aww poor sad pencil. Don't change the placement-it looks best where it is.

pinkfloydXthewall

aww, this is cute
i like it a lot, but maybe if it was placed up a little bit on the shirt. Other than that though, its a very nice picture.

No account?