Close
One second...

I Vomit Candy

Anyone want some candy? :P

Watch this
shesJACK

im tired of things(monsters especially) vomiting random objects or rainbows.
hahaha.

J-Ray

or unicorns pooping marshmallows =0)

jennyaz

While I agree that there are a lot like this (read above), I LOVE your monster. Make another shirt with him/her/it and I'll love you forever!

chelly

I WANT ONE!

illustratetheworld
illustratetheworld profile pic Alumni

i just thought of it one day, so i drew it. i wasnt really like thinking about any of the other i guess "throw up" or "poop" submissions, ha.

bektravels

It's a nice illo... but the theme has already been done in a roundabout way. Do threadless really print sort-o-been-done-before'rs?

TheloniusMnk

It is way too similar to the clown-throwing-up-a-rainbow one to likely be printed, as others have said, but I actually like this one better. The loud, bright colors on the other one are a big turn-off for me.

Nixfunkle

I love this actually, but maybe a little more candy?

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

amazing 5$

applegary

A monster walked into the barf....

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

yeah, i was thinking "the morning after" as soon as i saw this wannabe-sub. Nice drawing, but tired concept.

cintrao
cintrao profile pic Alumni

cool monster. 5 for artwork

nins45

I LOVE THIS! ;o)

PRINT! PRINT! PRINT!

kayceislost

man, i wish i vomited candy.

Fletcher Fashion

Cute, but I really don't like the placement.
Maybe lower and off center?

quietine

way better than the clown vomit, love the colors $5

how many boring photoshopped bird couples has t-less printed? not like they never print the same idea twice

ari.patrick

Not a big fan of the vomit tees. Nicely drawn.

Big Ed

Sorry, but thanks to Threadless designers, the market for barf-related tees is already saturated. No pun.

VeronicaS

don't like barf shirts

staceysomethingwitty

bulimic rainbows vomit whaT?

This reminds me of the blood brothers

terrahdez

LoL, dude, I just did a google search for "throw up + candy" and your shirt came up. Bad ass. I was actually looking for an emoticon for this. You know how when two people first hook up they're all, "Oh, I love you" blahblahblah ALL the time? Where it's so sweet, it makes you want to barf? Yeah. I think an emoticon of a smiley puking candy would best suit that scenario. Can anyone do that? Regardless, awesome shirt.

No account?
Join Us