Close
One second...

Little Miss (and her) Shadow

• by ni.m.
  • posted Mar 09, 2007
  • 48 Comments

I feel like I never have enough room to display my designs :D

This is (obviously?) for the BIOSHOCK contest. I'm sure there are going to be lots of submissions with the pyscho girl and her mechanized carnival freak protector dude, but going over the source material, they are creepily inspiring icons and I hope something with at least one of them on it wins.

I tried to stay with the theme but also incorporate some images and ideas from the game. If you have no idea what BIOSHOCK is, I hope you like the image anyway, but this creepy little girl walks around being creepy and this big dude kinda lurks around her and beats down people who mess with her. Hence the design.

~enjoy!

Watch this
ni.m.
ni.m. profile pic Alumni

I feel like I never have enough room to display my designs :D

This is (obviously?) for the BIOSHOCK contest. I'm sure there are going to be lots of submissions with the pyscho girl and her mechanized carnival freak protector dude, but going over the source material, they are creepily inspiring icons and I hope something with at least one of them on it wins.

I tried to stay with the theme but also incorporate some images and ideas from the game. If you have no idea what BIOSHOCK is, I hope you like the image anyway, but this creepy little girl walks around being creepy and this big dude kinda lurks around her and beats down people who mess with her. Hence the design.

~enjoy!

applegary

It's creepy good! reminds me of Gorillaz, for some reason, nice job!

raemelle

Really cool. I'd like to see it lower on the shirt.

cedars

yeah word to the Gorillaz. i really like this! the city design in the background is kinda weird though, so i think it'd be better without it.

The Ending

superb work! 5

ekaj47

nice

mindtrance

reminds me of silent hill or something.

YoricksRequiem

$4. Top is a bit too busy for me, but other than that I love it.

blatantgizmo

Holy crap; this is amazing.

jthreeconcepts

best of the Bioshock ones i've seen so far.

Glorifiedg

I like it, but I don't like the pose of the big guy in the back. The drill arm sticking out like that is kind of awkward.

ni.m.
ni.m. profile pic Alumni

he parallels the little girl (to appear as if her shadow)

thanks for the comments

delicatewine

i think thats really awesome

ni.m.
ni.m. profile pic Alumni

um, that was in response to glorifiedg and the shadow dude's pose, my comment got cut off..

anyways, thanks for the comments and enjoy!

enlighten_the_messenger

This is the best Bioshock entry I have seen so far!

It's amazing!

$ and 5!

Poisson Baton

definitely the best bioshock shit iv seen yet. 5$

bookworm

Awesome. $5

dnangel111

Great one. Tied for best Bioshock Tee for me... $5

SinisterNights

i don't like her teeth though...

Discolady

Love it, just place it abit lower :D

forgetful_chic

this is the best i've seen yet. I LOVE the video of this game so bad, and when it comes out i'm playin it! anyway, i love the touch of pink on the shirt, which is ironically girly, because the girl is a btch in the vid, she led the creatures to the guy. the distant unfinished buildings behind show the deterioration, which is PERFECT! such a great shirt all around!! hope it prints

tomgupper

I reckon it would be great, if the background elements wern't there. Other than that, its awesome!

aiden.automatic

I think this is a great design! definitely $5

the czar

Creepy cool! NIce.

ZombehQueen

Gorillaz isn't exactly what came to my mind. For some reason I thought of the manga Death Note when I saw this. Heh. (I'm somewhat video game deprived so I really have no clue what Bioshock is but I like the design nonetheless.)

forgetful_chic

watch the vid they have zombehqueen and you'll get an idea. I bet that's what most of the "not so good ones" did, but i've a gamer chick and yes, this game will rock. and if this shirt prints i'm wearing it while i play bioshock! YAY! so far, literally best design. go for it ni.m.!!!

hey-ho

Wow...scary cool one!!

olgahelena

spooky and cool. i love it! your designs are always awesome.

Mephistophilis

she reminds me too much of American McGee's Alice. only a different color, you know? I just seems too familiar. and I'd try to make it creepy. I'm surprised people think this is creepy. It's bright, subtle. It's not dark at all. I'd really try to make it scary.

I'd get rid of the pink too. Pink it known as a very safe color, so something not to cheery would dull down the happy-cutesy feel I get from it.

ni.m.
ni.m. profile pic Alumni

thanks for the comments all

mephi... just looked up Alice (never heard of it).. i think the concept of a creepy killer girl is sort of an archetype and not necessarily unique to Alice. i also cant help but point out that i purposely DID copy the concept of the creepy girl but from a different game... Bioshock! i think you're gripe with being similar to Alice is legit but it should be with the Bioshock designers! i do agree the girl is kinda bright and pink but the point was both contrast to the otherwise dullness and desolation. and also the girl in the game is pink.

Odelay

I've seen enough shirts with creepy little girls, take away her knife and freaky mouth and I'd like it a lot more.

Tharlypoo

Ok cool design but the girls face just isn't right re-submit an adaption please!

LeRoi

I love the pink. I love the shirt. But not the placement.

rib4herpleasure

Comic Book Illustration is Great. City in background needs a little work or you can take it out.

underzenith

love it but maybe you can fix the city a little and move it a little down...?

cintrao
cintrao profile pic Alumni

cool style

ari.patrick

I like it. lower on the shirt please.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Interesting! =)

forgetful_chic

SWEET! urs got a 2.48! i hope it prints! i want it so bad, been following it. wonder how others are doing. hope no one gets higher!!

rhayward

this had to be printed OR ELSE.

BudGie1979uk

hey im sorry you didnt win the comp in pcgamer for the officiall winner :-(
id really like to have the t shirt you entered is it available to buy it ?
or do you have a design ready for it to be taken to a design shop to be printed as a tshirt coz i would definatly like to purchase that tshirt i really like it :-D
i do have one suggestion though, and its only due to what whas said in pc gamer.
they said the reason it didnt win was because you had the little miss carry a knife, and in the game she never carries a weapon.
So why dont you edit the knife for a neon green filled syringe im sure it would look more fitting and would be a true depiction of the game too :-D
just a thought anyway nice design and if i can buy it somewhere could you let me know by email my addy is budgie1979@hotmail.com thanks

drkilljoy77

Somethings wrong with her face... just thought you should know.

And the syringe/bloodsucker WOULD be more applicable.

No account?
Join Us