Close
One second...

BaloonFish

Enjoy! I love porcupine fish, they always look like they're smiling.

Also, I think just about any dark colored "T" would work.

Watch this
Robbb

Enjoy! I love porcupine fish, they always look like they're smiling.
Also, I think just about any dark colored "T" would work.

CheesecakeBree

I wish the child looked more realistic like the fish does. Otherwise, I think it's a cute idea.

jamonit

I agree, the fish is awesome.

Sunshine69

the boy's head looks too much like an egg.

The Wee Straggler

Fish=5...the rest not so much

Conceptually I like it, but it isn't executed properly. I think it works with just the fish.

stellarlex

I don't like the boy with no detail. Love the fish though!

Potopuku

the fish is scary, its fin looks like its ear, I think it would be better if the boy was just a flat color, rather than the outline. 4.

Krycke

I love the concept, and the fish proves of great illustraion experiens. But I too don't like the boy, I think you can drop the boy and just make a more realistic string attatched to the fish just dangeling in the free. Maybe make a "baloon strop" to tie the string around on the fish instead of one of it's stingy things... $3 (need some boyish work)

moodshine

prefer the fish on its own...

~littlevagabond~

i quite like the simplicity of the boy... and defo prefer the placement on the dark grey rather than on the bluey one

bantrybay

yeah . . . I think the fish on its own would be more interesting than trying to force a second concept with a different style to it

Robbb

Thanks for the comments. Initially I was trying to keep the kid holding the string neutral, meaning to imply that it could be anyone (of any gender), kinda like those Playskool toys.

sukihoshi24

nice fishy. no poke me. 'k?

dustyknapp

very very awesome.

sukassi

I want the person in more detail, though. Or the fish in less. It's very un-balanced.

ThE BaRnASH

i give u 5$, but in case this t wont make it please re-submit with a better drawn human

threepeaches

i like the creepy but somehow cute fish.

criz

I love the fish and the placement all over the tee, but I also want the person to become just as real as the fish!

dorkman

I'm with criz. I love this design, but the realism of the fish and the cartoonish guy don't go together...

carolann12582

dude is unsatisfyling - it detracts from the awesome fish

eaglejon

yeah, the guy needs more detail or something

ohyoustealher

I liked the previous idea of no person. Maybe make him the giant ballon in a batch of regular balloons

LeRoi

Maybe if the boy was more detailed. Perhaps a silhouette would work. And use the left placement, but put it more in the puffer.

Good job, though.

Robbb

LeRoi--a silhouette is an awesome idea!

MissKris87

omg freaken awesome

blatantgizmo

Looks like you sorta gave up when it came to drawing the little dude. Either give him some more attention or lose altogether. The puffer is strong enough as an image by itself.

AnyEverySome

yah. cool design but i sorta wish the boy had more detail

applegary

Reminds me of Shrek, he blows up a couple of woodland creatures for himself and the ogre girly...

gimmegimmes09

I'd like it if you spelled "balloon" correctly.

Robbb

Oops! Missed that one.

__snowshoe

hahaha, yes!

arabiantealeaves

sorry, i'm a lame zoology junkie... but the coloration is off! there needs to be spots, more colour, something!

his expression, though, adorable!

rbz

wow! I love that fish!!
on pink or a lighter blue for the girls would be nice though :]

Vorernil

Wahahha! Funny!

comradesquirrel

the fish is mostly good but the face on it is kind of weirding me out....the only reason i don't have a problem with it is because i think you meant it that way, so that's cool. but yeah, i do think that the person with the string could stand to be a little bit more realistic.

TheloniusMnk

I agree it's unbalanced with no detail on the boy. Cool idea though.

No account?