Close
One second...

Favorite feelings in the world?

So what is your favorite feeling in the world?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
philisme

winning at karaoke video games!

coolchika

that sounds awesome

philisme

it is! off to little mexico!

margolove

Absolute happiness.. or elation.. or something. I barely know how to describe it, but all of a sudden everything just seems so incredibly beautiful and amazing. Once I was walking home and these beautiful big snowflakes were falling all around me, and for no reason at all I felt the most amazing that I've ever felt.

What else..

well, generally, being really exhausted but having some free time in front of you, so you can lie in bed at night just being tired but knowing that you don't have to get up the next morning.

stinksmcgee

i like when i'm on a stool and my feet don't touch the ground.

coolchika

omg margo i so know what you mean!

coolchika

stinksmcgee lol thats awesome

DaddyDom

When someone I like, likes me.

coolchika

youresilly

DaddyDom

I know, but, it IS a really good feeling.

lemonalle

It IS a really good feeling!

DaddyDom

teeheeheehee!

lemonalle

:D

gheyyyyy

Noodlegirl

I don't know what feeling it is, but the feeling I get when I dance is the best feeling ever.

raberetamias

Walking around, staring into the sky, not entirely sure but feeling that everything is right, that I am where I should be, that, despite whatever might be happening in the world or in my Life, everything will be all right.

I don't know. Sometimes, when things get me down, I just smile and realize that things are never as bad as they seem.

Hot showers on cold days are pretty sweet too.

Petanca

mmmmm, when no matter what I'm doing, i enjoy it.

coolchika

hah lemonalle and daddydom you guys are silly...

noodlegirl i can relate too by music its awesome

coolchika

rabert heck yes

canceromega

Chasing ducks at the park!

Shebly

Hmm

When i'm feeling down, and something small, yet oddly wonderful happens. It mollifies me, I like that feeling.

coolchika

shelby that is good.

i like the feeling of numbness,

hxcassandra

i think the most interesting one would be the nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach when you forgot to do something, or realized you made a mistake.
it just hits you.

jenraskopf

Jumping into a lake at night in the summer... on private property.

grypesagon

There's a very specific feeling I can only find at the beach, at night, during a clear night, with a full moon.

It's this distinct harmony between the silence of the world and the sound of the ocean as well as the darkness of night but with the shimmer of the moon.

It's sooo wonderful.

Heavenly Devil

when I am on a stage
singing my heart out

thats the best feeling ever

jenraskopf

The combination of the thrill and the feeling of the water is amazing.

coolchika

hehe those are great

i love the feeling of being loved like cuddling and kissing and the tingling lol

littlem

when my love tells me he loves me. :)

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

the nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach when you forgot to do something, or realized you made a mistake.

When that happens, but then you relaise you didn't fuck up after all. That's such a good feeling.

schleb

^hah

jenraskopf

How about that little pride inside when you throw something at the trash can and make it, and then realize someone saw your glorious victory.

blonde8007

I'm surprised I'm the first to say orgasming is a pretty good feeling.. =P

But other than that.. when I used to do color guard and we'd step out onto the field or floor and there'd be hundreds of people watching.. it was such an amazing feeling. Especially when I'd do a huge sabre toss and everyone would clap after it. :: sigh::

Noodlegirl

I guess when I dance it's pure happiness, dancing is a time that's mine and only mine, no one can bother me. I forget everything and just dance, it's a way to express how I feel and get any feelings out that I don't want...

Omair

Knowing stuff that other people don't know about stuff that they should know about and resultantly laughing is the best.

raberetamias

blonde8007: Ooo, yeah. I was in marching band. I loved stepping out onto the field and just feeling the adrenaline and the roar of the crowd.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

what stuart said.....

or getting goodhead

staffell

space*

staffell

i think tom meant orgasming when he said ejaculation

blonde8007

=) Yeah it's really great raberetamias. You feel so proud too. I really miss those days.

Omair

when you push an old person down some stairs or you punch your mom.

blonde8007

I posted before I saw tha post Dave

J-Ray

Maybe Tom meant he likes the feeling getting ejaculation on him.

Oooooh that was nasty.... bad J-Ray.

Omair

when you put your best friend's iPod in a blender and put it on "smoothie"

staffell

splooooooooooooge

stinksmcgee

my dad likes throwing my favorite CDs out the window on the highway.

staffell

that is the question!

jenraskopf

When you get only packages in the mail and no bills or junk!

margolove

ahhh, the feeling AFTER you've just been onstage. There's this enormous adrenaline rush, especially if you just performed really well.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us