Close
One second...

the Cat Cayme Back

• by J-Ray
  • posted Mar 04, 2007
  • 33 Comments

Other color options not shown: Midnight Blue, Red, Navy. The shadows/silhouettes are the shirt color.

Watch this
J-Ray

Other color options not shown: Midnight Blue, Red, Navy. The shadows/silhouettes are the shirt color.

bristolcat

I like the idea, but there seems to be different styles going on here. The foreground is cartoony and the background is realistic. Nonetheless, quite funny!

TomReynolds

Haha, this is great

kisses with saliva

there is an episode of this american life baised around that song

TimScribble
TimScribble profile pic Alumni

It's good to see it up for voting. Thanks a lot J!

liwintin

i like the color~~

pincushion

"The above text is not on this shirt, and neither is this text explaining it."

hahahaha

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Wow, you really churn these out fast!

Awesome, Looks really great on the Tee. I've really been enjoying your more recent stuff. Nice.

loloseamstress

seeing this just resulted in me googling this song to recall the lyrics. Yikes, were all kiddy songs this disturbing?

Mandyhello

This song scared the literal bejesus out of me when I was a kid.. brrrrr, I can't even look at this shirt!

Vindemiatrix

$4.

Reminds me of Goosebumps :p

whoveveriam

oh i sang that song in elementary school!

J-Ray

Hmm, I thought I'd have a lot more comments by now... it got a great response in the critiques!

samtabsav

Pet Semetary?

I'd wear it only because of that, but regardless of why, I'd wear it. :)

TimScribble

There definitely needs to be more comments for this submission. It's everyone's favorite Kid song!

Anatomy of a Car Crash

Vindemiatrix, it reminds me of goosebumps too! That book scared the crap out of me.

tinahyena

first thing i thought was " that reminds me of Pet Cemetary"...

i like it but the grass doesn't look right to me... maybe if it wasn't cut off in a u like that

J-Ray

The U is shaped to mirror the gravestone imagery, but I'm open to suggestions .

Grossmann

why all the "creative" spelling in the poem?

TheloniusMnk

You've gotta cut the grass off somewhere, might as well be in a "u" shape. Looks fine to me.

How many winning designs have you had J-Ray? Because it seems every other time I spot a really kickass sub, I look and see your name next to it.

J-Ray

zero

ChesterfieldKing

"i don't wanne be buried in a pet cemetary..." maybe the ramones would like that shirt too!

TheloniusMnk

No winners yet? That sucks. Well, I dig your style. If it was up to me, you would have some printed already, for what it's worth.

hunkydo0ky

haha funny but i wouldnt wear it.. nnnawww

marblegravy

It took me a few looks to even see the claw coming outta the ground. Don't know why -weird.

VeronicaS

Whoa.
I know about ten verses to that song, and none of them are those two.

J-Ray

that is because i wrote them myself =)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Fuck...was that dog murdered by street punk kittens? Cause Fluffy's gonna totally go all "The Crow" on em' in no time flat! Good stuff dude 4$

J-Ray

1.73.... :'(

TimScribble

Well that sucks. I thought it was great.

J-Ray

don't worry, it'll be a winner when i get my kids line printed =)

The Good King

sorry, paw in all aspects!

J-Ray

that made no sense

No account?