The Official Slogan Club (CONGRATS, SLOAG SUPERSTAR COURTNEY PIE!)!!!

AS SEEN ON TEE-VEE!

STEP RIGHT UP & SEND A VOTE TO OUR MEMBERS!
To be a member of this list there's no secret handshake, but there are occasional dance-offs.

Thanks Threadless for giving this blog its very own 2009 Honorary Bestee Award!

NEW!
Click this way to inspect Jeff's TOP 20 MOST-PRINTED SLOGANEERS blog.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CLUB. SO LIKE, HEY AND STUFF.

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME and Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power...Slogan Power!, (as well as OSC Junior Blog Deputies soloyo and rossmat8) welcoming you to the Official Slogan Club Treehouse Headquarters, where all matters that pertain to our love affair of witty word clusters will be discussed, dissected, ranted and/or raved about! Anything goes pertaining to the art of the slogan, with anyone who has at least five slogans and offically decrees their intent to join the Slogan Club by displaying their completed membership card upon this page will find FRICKINAWESOME's favorite slogans of yours at the top o' the blog, as well as a magical fairy dispatched to your house that will perform a Slogan Club induction ceremony with you and turn brussel sprouts into cinnamon bears! Note: there is a 1 in 1,909,448,039 chance of the fairy actually surviving the voyage to your home

The Official Slogan Club Membership Card created by MeLa de Gypsie:

NEW!

Learn how to best display your new favorite digital possession and more on Miskaji's excellent new & improved OSC Member How-To.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR OSC MEMBERS!
Recent OSC inductee Colorfool has graced our lil club with a machine that scoops all of our highest scoring slogans out of the quinzillians of slogan bottom feeders along with a ton of other interesting analyzes in his Slogan Statistics Blog. Don't forget to pack your thinking shoes!

For a list of ALL PAST OSC CONTEST WINNERS and a look at their shiny trophies, click here!

Check out a ton of blogs to many many cool slogan-related activities on Threadless by clicking here!

NEW SLOGAN EVENTS, NEWS AND GOINGS-ON

THERE'S A NEW VOTING SYSTEM IN EFFECT! GO ON OVER TO THE TYPE TEE MAIN PAGE AND FUNNY AWAY!

As if being Threadless's favorite sneak-peek photo getter to feed our new print addiction as well as one of the most guffaw-worthy OSC sloganistas working on the craft today, the guy who will only say "what's up?" to you once aka Soloyo has made a permanent blog for single sloganeers and designers who haven't met their perfect type tee mate yet to mingle about and hopefully ask one another to spend some time making wonderful shirt music together in The Official Slogan To Design Blog!

Now official 2009 Blogger of the Year jess4002 has made a couple more sloganeer dreams come true for the the holidays by taking it upon herself to mold their unprinted words of hilarity into an eye-catching typographic shirted masterwork (if only in the magical world of the interwebs) to her all-you-can-read buffet of one-day slogan shirts!

IT'S TIME FOR THE KOLLAB KORNER KIDDIES!

Any Slogan Club member that has a collab or solo submission in the main competition, please feel free to notify the blog and we will post it up here to give it extra special Slogan Club treatment!

IF I HAVE MISSED ANY MEMBER'S CURRENT DESIGNS OR COLLABS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE BLOG AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

WELL WHEN (and if) WE START THIS SECTION UP AGAIN.

NUMERALS AND NUMBERS SECTION

Number of prints current Club members who have had their slogans magically turn into shirt form on Threadless: 96! WHO SHALL BE THE 100TH PRINT FOR THE CLUB'S TROPHY SHIRT WALL?!?!

By FRICKINAWESOME (10th Type Tee)

By Brentendo & rossmat8 (4th Type Tee)

By sidepull

By rbthatcher (3rd Type Tee)

By brakes

By Nintechno (2nd Type Tee)

By Soloyo

By Bio-Bot 9000 (6th Type Tee)

By TTUraider

By bygrinstow (2nd Type Tee)

By Bramish (2nd Type Tee)

By Krimson (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (3rd Type Tee)

By nathanwpyle at gmail.com

By FRICKINAWESOME (9th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (8th Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (5th Type Tee)

By bygrinstow

By goliath72

By BlueLobster

By FRICKINAWESOME (Select, 7th Type Tee)

By SuperRyan

By Larlar (4th Type Tee)

By .onion

By TimScribble (2nd Type Tee)

By T-Lou (Reprints: 1)

By Brightwood (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By jess4002 (2nd Type Tee)

By PuppetMeat (3rd Type Tee, 2009 Bestee Slogan of the Year Winner, Reprints: 1)

By jthrasher (Reprints: 1)

By Danaych

By Brightwood

By dbrv11 (Reprints: 1)

By PuppetMeat (2nd type tee)

By Maltzmania (5th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (6th Type Tee)

By EricaTheRed

By Noh_Body

By Tikimasters (Reprints: 1)

By northerlywinds

By rbthatcher (2nd Type Tee)

By steelplate

By spacesick 2

By JeF (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (2nd Type Tee)

By lunchboxbrain (2nd Type Tee)

By Staffell (Reprints: 1)

By supertrooper74

By rbthatcher

By bryn.rhys

By PuppetMeat

By Krimson

By jess4002

By Bio-Bot 9000 (4th Type Tee)

By toopersent

By lunchboxbrain

By Caleb11

By Bio-bot 9000 (3rd Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (2nd Type Tee)

By juliejeremiah (2nd Type Tee)

By TimScribble

By FRICKINAWESOME (5th Type Tee)

By jaywalkergraphics

By Bio-Bot 9000

By Retroludo

By rossmat8

By davidfromdallas

by kaloyster

By Krokun

By Martiandrivein (3rd Type Tee)

By Larlar (3rd Type Tee)

By JefAndLaurenRockHarderThanMost

By bean12

By Maltzmania (4th Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

By Againstbound

By FRICKINAWESOME (4th Type Tee)

By Ladykat

By Simpletinrobot

by Maltzmania (3rd Type Tee)

by Martiandrivein (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (3rd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By Nintechno (Reprints: 1)

By SnakeMan (Bestee Winner, 2008, Reprints: 3)

By Maltzmania (2nd Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME

By Maltzmania

By FRICKINAWESOME (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By ZombietoArt (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (Bestee Winner, Reprints: 8)

by Evade

by Sharlajay

by Torakamikaze (Reprints: 1)

by Martiandrivein (Reprints: 8)

by Aristarchus

by Juliejeremiah (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (Reprints: 1)

by Bramish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. ... 405
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

icebar- The colorful aspect is actually a very good idea that i might take you up on...thanks for the helpful helpfulness! As far as the contests on the ol' slogan club blog go, no- this has nothing to do with the regular slogan submissions, but i ask that they be submitted under the regular slogan contest anyway to make sure the contest slogans are still under 65 characters to minimize how much getting the winner's shirt costs. And the winner is chosen by myself and Nintechno (this blog's co-creator who had to unfortunatly take aleave of absense from Threadless for like the next half year b/c he was getting a bit too obssessed with creating slogans and didn't spend enough time sweating out his actual work for his future and stuff), based on myself gathering up all the slogans for the contest, organizing a "top ten" slogans separatly from one another before comparing our picks with one another and narrowing down the field to the top five and the winner. Does that clear up all your questions, icey? If not, continue to ask away...

MichaelAVK

Thanks for the snaps, Evan! Wish more peeps agreed with you. 'Tis one of my personal faves (as is my Godot one.)

And sorry about the insomnia. :-P

icebar

thank you very much, you're great! :)

Lobster5

I'd like to join this club. Are membership cards mandatory, or can I swipe in with a defunct ski pass?

DrVSP

I know I'm late in asking this, but how the heck do you enter this contest? Do I submit like usual? Do I have to put something in this blog? Who's voting? I'm afraid it will take an eon to read this whole blog. Can you put how to enter at the top somewhere?
Thanks, from a slogan enthusiast.

sectionbb

How to enter is answered in the third paragraph from the top of the blog. As is your 3rd question.

The answer to your 2nd question is addressed a few times thoughout the blog. The answer is yes. In addition to posting the slogan in bold on this blog, you must also submit it as usual to Threadless, following the 65 character limit.

FRICKENAWESOME has answered your 4th question in an entry 5 posts above yours.

If you want to find something written a blog you could also use ctrl+f

FRICKINAWESOME

michael- Just keep making slogans that you would wanna wear on yourself and hopefully the rest will follow...if you wanna see how many slogans i thought were good but tanked like the Exxon Valdez and the Titanic combined with the voters, feel free to scroll down my nearly 30 pages of old slogans and you'll see that i feel your pain as well! Yes, your "standing in one place" and "godot" slogans are keepers in my trapper.

iceyb- no, YOUR GREAT! (let's see how long we can keep that going. lol) By the way, I feel like your "short stories" slogan is bound to wind up on a shirt here one day. I got a feeling about that one...

rocklobster5- I love seeing the slogan card being passed around Threadless (and it's also accepted in thousands of stores worldwide for a clothing discount of .00000000000000000001% off of the suggested retail price!), but ski passes or sticks of chewing gum to jam the blog's door permanently open are fine as well. Your slogans are quite the word-wranglers...it's nice to see some slogans that i dont even get on first read-through (the seditious penguins one), so you will be a most welcome addition to our wacky cast of slogan tamers. Let me guess...you are an English teacher right? My favs of yours:

I've subordinated my sense of humour to clothing manufacturers
Consulting a dictionary is ineluctable.
Poetry: whining for the paragraphically challenged.
No useful idea or concept can be explained in a sentence.
(it's fun to try though!)

DrVSP- Yeah, i know the blog's gotten a bit more unwieldy after three blogs that each have about 700 or so entries each, but I've tried to keep it as tidy as i can (don't mind the words and punctuation i've swept under the rug and thrown into the closets). Thank you sectionbtotheb for explaining where all the info can be found. lol. I just wish peeps would at least read the first two paragraphs at the top of the blog before venturing on to the comments. By the way VSP, your "magic wand" and "overthink" slogans are witty-tacular. I will be adding your name to the top of the blog very soon so check it out!

Man, i wish i had time to think of new slogans the last few days..i HATE it when the work.money part of life gets in the way of the beloved goof-off/creative thought parts of life.

icebar

no, you're great!
thanks!

hxcassandra

i am pretty busy lately with my 80s revival band, so i have been completely ignoring the slogans that come up in daily life.
from now on i will be hunting them down.
GO SLOGANEERS!

DrVSP

Now that it's Saturday I found time to read this whole blog. I will try to read the old ones someday as well. I can see now why you might get annoyed at the same questions over and over. The top of the blog is not clear. But maybe that's to keep membership down. If too many people join it will be as difficult to vote on member submissions as it is to vote from the score page. I started a blog a little bit ago that voiced my complaints about slogans. I see you guys have already thought the same things. I'm glad I finally found you. Now I just have to learn how the use my computer well enough to submit my membership card. I'll try with suggestions already made, but I might be asking questions later.

One question: How do I make something bold? or italic?

Thanks again for your patience and for liking a couple of my subs. Coming from you,FA, it means more than from some.

hxcassandra

"The top of the blog is not clear. But maybe that's to keep membership down."
naww, i am pretty sure you just like to ask questions and have a rarely low self-confidence level.

sectionbb

Simpler version of my previous sub.

Fade to black

DrVSP

hx, "rarely low self-confidence level". Watch it, kiddo. I've twice your years and wield deadly poisons on a daily basis. (I don't know how I'll send them through the ether to you, but I'll think of something.)

p.s. Has low self confidence become rare lately?

DrVSP

Slogans for the movie theme:
The evil queen WAS the fairest of them all!
Animators have more fun making villains than heroes.
Why to I always like the villain better than the hero?

p.s. I still need help with the bold thing. Thanks.

victimofopportunity

I'll help you with the bold thing

Okay, basically replace every ( i put with a

victimofopportunity

oops. it cut off my comment.

what i meant to say is replace each ( with the little brackety thing (you can see it on the right of the screen under Allowed HTML... i don't think it'll let me post it here without actually doing it..)

then you just put this in front of the text: (b)
and this after the text (/b)

FRICKINAWESOME

icebar- Na Uh, U R Gr8!

hx- well wellie well well, look who decided to rear her face around these parts! 80's revival band? In honor of the Threadless contest? What do you guys sound like? You proably play keytar/electronic drum kit and have the voice of the lead singer from Tears For Fears, Eddie Brickel, and Quiet Riot wrapped up into one irressistable package! Did you take part in the Treadless Mix CD Club?

Dr of ESP- Well, if you have any suggestions as to make everything clearer at the top, please fire away. I'm gonna try to put some of the more important tidbits of the club in different colors when i get the chance, as putting your name up top as well. Putting something in blod or italic was one of the great Threadless secrets to me for the first few months of blogging on this site...and don't even get me started on posting a picture! Anywho, putting something in bold just requires you to click the "b", "i" or "u" (underline) to the right of your blog entry and type whatever you want in between the letters. So ends today's lesson gong sounds in the distance

sectionbeebee- Damn, it's getting hard to continually come up with new names for ya....i won't stop tho! I like your "highway to hell" slogan...it is a tough choice.

DrVSP

testing the bold

victimofopportunity

you can also replace the b in the HTML to an i or u to make it either italics or underlined... or bolded underlined italics!

DrVSP

Woo Hoo! Nifty. Thanks so much. What do the other symbols over there mean?

victimofopportunity

um... i'm not too sure haha

they might be for making links and posting pictures/videos

i'm not that skilled in HTML

icebar

no,

roundredhead

I'm trying to get my membership card up on the blog, but I really suck at this. Any hints on what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

FRICKINAWESOME

ok...i tried to post it for you twice now but i dont seem to be able to do the job....just email me at frickinawesome@gmail.com and i will either tell you how to post your membership card (because this site won't let you post the directions without implementing them) or email me the pic and i will post it up here for you...sheesh, you newbies are giving me an ulcer headache. You are lucky your "memoirs" slogan is gangbusters!

o...and icebar:

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

movies are overrated

ISABOA

G

ISABOA

badup-ump tsshhh

swintpoof

HEY!! I haven't been here in ages and i'm oober sorry, but the musical I'm in is stealing my soul, and then this past week my friend and then my grandma died, but I decided to try and keep up with this blog!
anyways
i'm not entering the contest (i can't think up a themed one!), but I did just put a new one up that i'm toying with.
love it/me! :D

ISABOA

G movies are underratedt

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

Go team!

Anyway, Pearl S. Buck has a 357 page book I have to read by Wednesday. . .

. . .and guys, keep up the outstanding work.

roundredhead

Fricknawsome-you are more than living up to your user name. Sorry for all the trouble.

Isaboa- I really like G movies are underrated. Creative slogans rock.

icebar

after all, your name is frickinawesome.

evade
evade profile pic Alumni

Remember when I won? That was rad.

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

you used the wrong your...it would be..."you're"

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

That was directed at the picture

icebar

i've been trying to subtly tell him that for a while... haha

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

haha, I vote for "ur"

ROFL!

Congratulations on the print, evade. It's nice to see type tees from slogan club members. I have so much catching up to do, with voting, and everything else that has been happening in this blog... and the last one.

The Sam

WOA, NINTECHNOS BACK!! YAY!! I am posting a new slogan right now!

The Sam

Im going to strangle the people who think we see to much violence My new one for the contest!

The Sam

Im going to strangle the people who think we see to much violence My new one for the contest!

FRICKINAWESOME

Woah momma!! Two glorious blasts from the past came through on this holiest of sundays!!! nintechno, what up mothafucka!!!!!! Damn it's been like 83 fortnights since we've seen you on the blog you co-created! It's like the boss returning after years of being held hostage in a chinese labor camp and only knowing a handful of faces when he returns! Don't worry, we saved your old desk and office in case you decided to return swipes mile-high pile of garbage off desk and instantly erases all goofy faces and old slogans off of blackboard Look, just like new! So, meet the 40 or so new members since you've been gone kelly clarkson-style and mingle dammit! For those that aren't in the know, Nintechno is one of jewels in Threadless's slogan crown, unprinted as of yet, but that is probably only a temporary issue. It's gonna be scary when you unload all the slogans you've had swimming around your insides for months. Hope to see you around more often, as well as Swintproof, AKA the Official Slogan Whore of the original blog that gave birth to this one! I was just wondering how some of the OG members were doing...glad to see ya too Swintie!

ISABOA- Yeah, i was hoping you'd do something to fix that slogan that has some potential. Right now it's all moxie and unpolished talent tho...maybe making it something like "NC-17 (or X or XXX) Movies Are Overrated", or even more abstractly "XXXX Movies are Overrated", because that's actaully a true statement. lol. Still, the improvement is what we in the Slogan Academy give out pats on the back for.

rosieroundyredheadedrubberradish- Thanks for the complo's. No trouble...i was once wet behind my ears on this site as well at the bustling young age of slightly over a year ago. I dig the "bitch" slogan as well, even though it doesn't pertain to me...tramp.

evade- Yeah, those were the times where we tethered internet power chords to the feet of dinosaurs and let them run around and destroy japanese cities to harness their power output.

martiandrivethrough- Your a real jerk, you no that? You're mom must be so proud of such a descent speller and grmmer hound! PS- i like your new dyslexic slogan that doesn't mention anything about dyslexia.

thesameol'sam- My o my, look how your slogan output has grown, my main man! Way to have three steller new slogans (that being "strangle", "charlie's angles" and "new year's resolution")!

On another note, i put up about 15 slogans over the last few days and nearly all of them tanked. I guess it's that kinda weekend. Also, this note took me three sporadic hourd between doing other things at work to type out. How's that for time efficiency? Check out my new ones and piece!

icebar

Truman Show Crew
^do you get it?

you're great, frickinawesome.

hxcassandra

you are all too cool for school.
my 80s revival band sounds like my ten years of piano lessons have gone to waste.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. ... 405