Close
One second...

The Official Slogan Club (CONGRATS, SLOAG SUPERSTAR COURTNEY PIE!)!!!

AS SEEN ON TEE-VEE!

STEP RIGHT UP & SEND A VOTE TO OUR MEMBERS!
To be a member of this list there's no secret handshake, but there are occasional dance-offs.

Thanks Threadless for giving this blog its very own 2009 Honorary Bestee Award!

NEW!
Click this way to inspect Jeff's TOP 20 MOST-PRINTED SLOGANEERS blog.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CLUB. SO LIKE, HEY AND STUFF.

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME and Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power...Slogan Power!, (as well as OSC Junior Blog Deputies soloyo and rossmat8) welcoming you to the Official Slogan Club Treehouse Headquarters, where all matters that pertain to our love affair of witty word clusters will be discussed, dissected, ranted and/or raved about! Anything goes pertaining to the art of the slogan, with anyone who has at least five slogans and offically decrees their intent to join the Slogan Club by displaying their completed membership card upon this page will find FRICKINAWESOME's favorite slogans of yours at the top o' the blog, as well as a magical fairy dispatched to your house that will perform a Slogan Club induction ceremony with you and turn brussel sprouts into cinnamon bears! Note: there is a 1 in 1,909,448,039 chance of the fairy actually surviving the voyage to your home

The Official Slogan Club Membership Card created by MeLa de Gypsie:

NEW!

Learn how to best display your new favorite digital possession and more on Miskaji's excellent new & improved OSC Member How-To.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR OSC MEMBERS!
Recent OSC inductee Colorfool has graced our lil club with a machine that scoops all of our highest scoring slogans out of the quinzillians of slogan bottom feeders along with a ton of other interesting analyzes in his Slogan Statistics Blog. Don't forget to pack your thinking shoes!

For a list of ALL PAST OSC CONTEST WINNERS and a look at their shiny trophies, click here!

Check out a ton of blogs to many many cool slogan-related activities on Threadless by clicking here!

NEW SLOGAN EVENTS, NEWS AND GOINGS-ON

THERE'S A NEW VOTING SYSTEM IN EFFECT! GO ON OVER TO THE TYPE TEE MAIN PAGE AND FUNNY AWAY!

As if being Threadless's favorite sneak-peek photo getter to feed our new print addiction as well as one of the most guffaw-worthy OSC sloganistas working on the craft today, the guy who will only say "what's up?" to you once aka Soloyo has made a permanent blog for single sloganeers and designers who haven't met their perfect type tee mate yet to mingle about and hopefully ask one another to spend some time making wonderful shirt music together in The Official Slogan To Design Blog!

Now official 2009 Blogger of the Year jess4002 has made a couple more sloganeer dreams come true for the the holidays by taking it upon herself to mold their unprinted words of hilarity into an eye-catching typographic shirted masterwork (if only in the magical world of the interwebs) to her all-you-can-read buffet of one-day slogan shirts!

IT'S TIME FOR THE KOLLAB KORNER KIDDIES!

Any Slogan Club member that has a collab or solo submission in the main competition, please feel free to notify the blog and we will post it up here to give it extra special Slogan Club treatment!

IF I HAVE MISSED ANY MEMBER'S CURRENT DESIGNS OR COLLABS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE BLOG AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

WELL WHEN (and if) WE START THIS SECTION UP AGAIN.

NUMERALS AND NUMBERS SECTION

Number of prints current Club members who have had their slogans magically turn into shirt form on Threadless: 96! WHO SHALL BE THE 100TH PRINT FOR THE CLUB'S TROPHY SHIRT WALL?!?!

By FRICKINAWESOME (10th Type Tee)

By Brentendo & rossmat8 (4th Type Tee)

By sidepull

By rbthatcher (3rd Type Tee)

By brakes

By Nintechno (2nd Type Tee)

By Soloyo

By Bio-Bot 9000 (6th Type Tee)

By TTUraider

By bygrinstow (2nd Type Tee)

By Bramish (2nd Type Tee)

By Krimson (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (3rd Type Tee)

By nathanwpyle at gmail.com

By FRICKINAWESOME (9th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (8th Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (5th Type Tee)

By bygrinstow

By goliath72

By BlueLobster

By FRICKINAWESOME (Select, 7th Type Tee)

By SuperRyan

By Larlar (4th Type Tee)

By .onion

By TimScribble (2nd Type Tee)

By T-Lou (Reprints: 1)

By Brightwood (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By jess4002 (2nd Type Tee)

By PuppetMeat (3rd Type Tee, 2009 Bestee Slogan of the Year Winner, Reprints: 1)

By jthrasher (Reprints: 1)

By Danaych

By Brightwood

By dbrv11 (Reprints: 1)

By PuppetMeat (2nd type tee)

By Maltzmania (5th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (6th Type Tee)

By EricaTheRed

By Noh_Body

By Tikimasters (Reprints: 1)

By northerlywinds

By rbthatcher (2nd Type Tee)

By steelplate

By spacesick 2

By JeF (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (2nd Type Tee)

By lunchboxbrain (2nd Type Tee)

By Staffell (Reprints: 1)

By supertrooper74

By rbthatcher

By bryn.rhys

By PuppetMeat

By Krimson

By jess4002

By Bio-Bot 9000 (4th Type Tee)

By toopersent

By lunchboxbrain

By Caleb11

By Bio-bot 9000 (3rd Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (2nd Type Tee)

By juliejeremiah (2nd Type Tee)

By TimScribble

By FRICKINAWESOME (5th Type Tee)

By jaywalkergraphics

By Bio-Bot 9000

By Retroludo

By rossmat8

By davidfromdallas

by kaloyster

By Krokun

By Martiandrivein (3rd Type Tee)

By Larlar (3rd Type Tee)

By JefAndLaurenRockHarderThanMost

By bean12

By Maltzmania (4th Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

By Againstbound

By FRICKINAWESOME (4th Type Tee)

By Ladykat

By Simpletinrobot

by Maltzmania (3rd Type Tee)

by Martiandrivein (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (3rd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By Nintechno (Reprints: 1)

By SnakeMan (Bestee Winner, 2008, Reprints: 3)

By Maltzmania (2nd Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME

By Maltzmania

By FRICKINAWESOME (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By ZombietoArt (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (Bestee Winner, Reprints: 8)

by Evade

by Sharlajay

by Torakamikaze (Reprints: 1)

by Martiandrivein (Reprints: 8)

by Aristarchus

by Juliejeremiah (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (Reprints: 1)

by Bramish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. ... 406
chelly
  1. you said to mention yowza if we actually read what you posted in the blog

2. sure that'll be a slogan for the contest, if that is okay with you. it isn't great, but it makes me chuckle.

3. melons
The Sam

?????????????????????????????? MELONS?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

The Same Sam- Thanks for playing bumper cars with the blog today and keeping it on the bleeding edge of Threadlessian's minds. I like your contest slogan and your fantasy football slogan, but just to warn you, your "car = 88mph = the future" slogan has already been done by Snorg Tees, so you might wanna amscray that one.

chelly- I liked your second-hand smoking gun slogan as well, and will be happy to sneak it back into the contest line without anyone noticing, super sleuthy-style. GOD, do i not dig the quality of the cottonfactory.com merchandise. I'm sorry i even wasted my money on them when luckythreadz.com designs are calling out to me hardcore! Thanks for warning me tho- your caring, friendly advice now resides deep within the recesses of my bosom.

The Sam

o, sorry, I'll delete that one

The Sam

deleted

Larlar
Larlar profile pic Alumni

My day starts off with opening credits and a theme song.

FRICKINAWESOME

Nice one Larlar! I knew you'd return to the club where you hang up your hat someday...i mean, I pasted it the coat rack to ensure that you realized it was no longer on your head.

BECAUSE I AM SUPREMELY LAZY (AND I HAVE COMPANY TODAY) THE USUAL MONDAY UPDATES WILL TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY THIS WEEK, SO DON'T THINK THAT SUNDAY IS REPLAYING ITSELF OVER AND OVER JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE NO SIGNS OF BLOG MONDAYNESS.

Mr. Wander

I have a new one. Frickin, CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

MadIron

Woo! Congrats Evade on your slogan print!

m.lapini@proximityitalia.com

Death is life's end title

Dracula's life was a bloodbuster

Spaghetti western only at high noon

m.lapini@proximityitalia.com

this is an old one, but i think it works, and you?

I'm the Good, you're the Bad, he's the Ugly

MadIron

nice entries, lapini.

Dirty Harry could use a bath.

sectionbb

Yeah, what MadIron said, congrats Evade!

FRICKINAWESOME

Mr. Wanderlust- Awesome new slogan with "reality escapee"! I'll check my email when i get home tonight...sorry i've been a bit tied up the last few days...Nice contest slogans as well m. lap and Mad!

And i thought that the slogan print this week looked familiar- A MILLION CONGRATS ON THE TYPE TEE PRINT THIS WEEK EVADE!!! Not only has the official Slogan Club members totally owned the type tee prints on Threadless For three straight tees in a row, my favorite slogan from all of the last three sloganeers was the one that was picked! What's that mean? I have absolutely no idea! But one thing's for sure, it's surely a true statement! Congrats again evade!

FRICKINAWESOME

Updates are now officially up! Boom pow..how you like me now, foo'? Just ignore my severe case of whiteboyism and check out the two NEW! members, the NEW! yowza-rific discussion topic, NEW! featured sloganeer, and other things that aren't as NEW! as the other things i just addressed as NEW!, and would be blatantly false advertising if i labeled them as NEW! and INCREDIBLE!

Daniel San

Can E.T borrow a quarter?

Daniel San

Haha... I do like me some fellatio.

Mr. Wander

I have two new ones based on a common theme.

FRICKINAWESOME

Danny (san) boy, you've been added to the list of slogan club elite...and keep coming up with slogans for the contest!

Ms. Wander- I really like the "i lost the key to my happy place" slogan...i can always count on looking at your newest witty wordisms and getting something completely original, whether they strike me as funny or not.

Speaking of slogan-y witticisms, I got a ton of (in my unhumble opinion) awesome to merely decent slogans up for grabs right now...please check em out!

Meat_Helmut

I'm having severe sloganer's block right now........no fun.... :*(

FRICKINAWESOME

Hey man! Yeah, just copy the pic of the card above and dress it up with whatever you'd like in a photosop program and post it on this blog. Whammo! You're in. O, and it's awesome that i've finally found the person who came up with this awesome slogan Ive thought about every once in a while since i voted for it months ago:

Whatever happened in Vegas, everyone is tired of hearing about it

For some reason, that slogan has always stuck with me as being an awesome play on the Vegas tagline...plusi never thought anyone could ever do a slogan based on the original that was even remotely funny. I also really dig these in your collection:

Epilepsy: Shaken, not stirred
Noun, it's who you are. (too bad that will never get printed now!)
I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

The Crackers

Take 1...Ninja Battle Scene...ACTION!

wow long time since i've entered a slogan

i'm thinking this isn't going to do so well

haha

but my first contest entry!

J-Ray

Oh I just came up with some masterpieces.

Lesson learned: Chinese fingertraps are not good sex toys.

Lesson learned: Menstrual blood is not good on french fries.

Lesson learned: cats don't appreciate good oral.

J-Ray

Oh but seriously... I submitted this one:
Never go cowtipping if the service is bad.

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

I cried when they shot Yeller

FRICKINAWESOME

Suuuhweeet, Crackers! It has been a long long long etc. time since ive seen your supreme whiteness around these parts. I took mercy on your slogan and gave it the thumbs up, so ol' sloganhead Evan did his part for your slogan's well-being tonight! Here's to a few dozen more slogan entries! Come on, submit so many awesome ones that it akes myself and Nintechno a month to figure out who wins!

magoo- Yeah, you can submit the james bond epilepsy slogan into the contest, but just put it in bold on this main page so i don't forget about it when i go to round up all the entries! Welcome to the club!

j-ray- Those slogans are AMAZING. And no putting them in BOLD unless they have something to do with the movie slogan contest! Well, maybe the menstrual blood one is from some chick flick...

martian- Wow, that is quite the emo contest slogan from ya...I see the pain in your heart already freeing up...

STAY TUNED FOR PICS OF MR. WANDER'S TYPE TEE FOR WINNING THE 1ST SLOGAN CLUB CONTEST!

O...and check my gazillion slogans i entered the last few hours.

sectionbb

I’m not really here - I’m a CGI

jenraskopf

Coming to theaters this summer, overrated actor IS unbelievable action hero!

Mr. Wander

I have a new slogan.

Rekabat

No matter how great you are, you're nothing until you slay a dragon.
Ask me to hear my theme song.

Rekabat

No matter how great you are, you're nothing until you slay a dragon.
Ask me to hear my theme song.

Rekabat

Epilepsy is nothing funny. Trillions of people suffer from it each year and here you are abusing these other peoples' afflictions. Just make fun of people that are quadriplegic on the internet. Chances are they won't see it.

MooseDinner

So what's the new contest? I sometimes come here looking for the contest, but then I can't find the guidelines and give up after a couple minutes or so.

iDanSimpson

"The 2nd official contest will be accepting slogans until the end of March with any and everything to do with the theme of "movies" (key grips, movie titles, cliches, plots, etc."

it took me at least 5 minutes to find it

iDanSimpson

thank god I'm still wearing this shirt, I'd probably be next to die if I wasn't

iDanSimpson

shit, that's too long... "it can be 65 characters, it is 14characters too long"

MooseDinner

I don't like the 65 character limit. They could just not print slogans if they think they're too long. Or shorten them.

FRICKINAWESOME

Um, people- the contest rules are in italics on the second paragraph of the blog...didn't realize you guys needed a bloodhound to find the rules. lol. The introduction to the club is like halfway down the blog by now b/c i wanted the contest to be easier to spot. What do you suggest i do to make the contest stand out more?

Nice contest slogans people, but yes, they need to be of the 65 characters so it doesn't cost me a second job to continue doling out winning shirts every month or two. And for the 80 hundreth time, PLEASE ONLY PUT SLOGANS FOR THE CONTEST IN BOLD ON THIS PAGE, OR I KEEL YOU! And i didn't mispell kill, neither!

Jenra, AWESOME new contest slogan!

jenraskopf

Aww, golly! Thanks!

icebar

The 21st century was way better in Back to the Future.

sectionbb

cast (in order of appearance) Me .. as Myself You .. as Yourself

MichaelAVK

Hello again, Everyone. Finally got my membership card together. Not very glamorous, I know, but it's mine. Been submitting more stuff. So thanks in advance for any snaps you click onto my wordage.

Cheers,
Michael

Meat_Helmut

oh man, I totally forgot about one of my old slogans! yet another entry......

Don't punch me. You might hurt Kuato.

Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. ... 406