Close
One second...

The Official Slogan Club (CONGRATS, SLOAG SUPERSTAR COURTNEY PIE!)!!!

AS SEEN ON TEE-VEE!

STEP RIGHT UP & SEND A VOTE TO OUR MEMBERS!
To be a member of this list there's no secret handshake, but there are occasional dance-offs.

Thanks Threadless for giving this blog its very own 2009 Honorary Bestee Award!

NEW!
Click this way to inspect Jeff's TOP 20 MOST-PRINTED SLOGANEERS blog.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CLUB. SO LIKE, HEY AND STUFF.

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME and Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power...Slogan Power!, (as well as OSC Junior Blog Deputies soloyo and rossmat8) welcoming you to the Official Slogan Club Treehouse Headquarters, where all matters that pertain to our love affair of witty word clusters will be discussed, dissected, ranted and/or raved about! Anything goes pertaining to the art of the slogan, with anyone who has at least five slogans and offically decrees their intent to join the Slogan Club by displaying their completed membership card upon this page will find FRICKINAWESOME's favorite slogans of yours at the top o' the blog, as well as a magical fairy dispatched to your house that will perform a Slogan Club induction ceremony with you and turn brussel sprouts into cinnamon bears! Note: there is a 1 in 1,909,448,039 chance of the fairy actually surviving the voyage to your home

The Official Slogan Club Membership Card created by MeLa de Gypsie:

NEW!

Learn how to best display your new favorite digital possession and more on Miskaji's excellent new & improved OSC Member How-To.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR OSC MEMBERS!
Recent OSC inductee Colorfool has graced our lil club with a machine that scoops all of our highest scoring slogans out of the quinzillians of slogan bottom feeders along with a ton of other interesting analyzes in his Slogan Statistics Blog. Don't forget to pack your thinking shoes!

For a list of ALL PAST OSC CONTEST WINNERS and a look at their shiny trophies, click here!

Check out a ton of blogs to many many cool slogan-related activities on Threadless by clicking here!

NEW SLOGAN EVENTS, NEWS AND GOINGS-ON

THERE'S A NEW VOTING SYSTEM IN EFFECT! GO ON OVER TO THE TYPE TEE MAIN PAGE AND FUNNY AWAY!

As if being Threadless's favorite sneak-peek photo getter to feed our new print addiction as well as one of the most guffaw-worthy OSC sloganistas working on the craft today, the guy who will only say "what's up?" to you once aka Soloyo has made a permanent blog for single sloganeers and designers who haven't met their perfect type tee mate yet to mingle about and hopefully ask one another to spend some time making wonderful shirt music together in The Official Slogan To Design Blog!

Now official 2009 Blogger of the Year jess4002 has made a couple more sloganeer dreams come true for the the holidays by taking it upon herself to mold their unprinted words of hilarity into an eye-catching typographic shirted masterwork (if only in the magical world of the interwebs) to her all-you-can-read buffet of one-day slogan shirts!

IT'S TIME FOR THE KOLLAB KORNER KIDDIES!

Any Slogan Club member that has a collab or solo submission in the main competition, please feel free to notify the blog and we will post it up here to give it extra special Slogan Club treatment!

IF I HAVE MISSED ANY MEMBER'S CURRENT DESIGNS OR COLLABS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE BLOG AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

WELL WHEN (and if) WE START THIS SECTION UP AGAIN.

NUMERALS AND NUMBERS SECTION

Number of prints current Club members who have had their slogans magically turn into shirt form on Threadless: 96! WHO SHALL BE THE 100TH PRINT FOR THE CLUB'S TROPHY SHIRT WALL?!?!

By FRICKINAWESOME (10th Type Tee)

By Brentendo & rossmat8 (4th Type Tee)

By sidepull

By rbthatcher (3rd Type Tee)

By brakes

By Nintechno (2nd Type Tee)

By Soloyo

By Bio-Bot 9000 (6th Type Tee)

By TTUraider

By bygrinstow (2nd Type Tee)

By Bramish (2nd Type Tee)

By Krimson (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (3rd Type Tee)

By nathanwpyle at gmail.com

By FRICKINAWESOME (9th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (8th Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (5th Type Tee)

By bygrinstow

By goliath72

By BlueLobster

By FRICKINAWESOME (Select, 7th Type Tee)

By SuperRyan

By Larlar (4th Type Tee)

By .onion

By TimScribble (2nd Type Tee)

By T-Lou (Reprints: 1)

By Brightwood (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By jess4002 (2nd Type Tee)

By PuppetMeat (3rd Type Tee, 2009 Bestee Slogan of the Year Winner, Reprints: 1)

By jthrasher (Reprints: 1)

By Danaych

By Brightwood

By dbrv11 (Reprints: 1)

By PuppetMeat (2nd type tee)

By Maltzmania (5th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (6th Type Tee)

By EricaTheRed

By Noh_Body

By Tikimasters (Reprints: 1)

By northerlywinds

By rbthatcher (2nd Type Tee)

By steelplate

By spacesick 2

By JeF (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (2nd Type Tee)

By lunchboxbrain (2nd Type Tee)

By Staffell (Reprints: 1)

By supertrooper74

By rbthatcher

By bryn.rhys

By PuppetMeat

By Krimson

By jess4002

By Bio-Bot 9000 (4th Type Tee)

By toopersent

By lunchboxbrain

By Caleb11

By Bio-bot 9000 (3rd Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (2nd Type Tee)

By juliejeremiah (2nd Type Tee)

By TimScribble

By FRICKINAWESOME (5th Type Tee)

By jaywalkergraphics

By Bio-Bot 9000

By Retroludo

By rossmat8

By davidfromdallas

by kaloyster

By Krokun

By Martiandrivein (3rd Type Tee)

By Larlar (3rd Type Tee)

By JefAndLaurenRockHarderThanMost

By bean12

By Maltzmania (4th Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

By Againstbound

By FRICKINAWESOME (4th Type Tee)

By Ladykat

By Simpletinrobot

by Maltzmania (3rd Type Tee)

by Martiandrivein (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (3rd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By Nintechno (Reprints: 1)

By SnakeMan (Bestee Winner, 2008, Reprints: 3)

By Maltzmania (2nd Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME

By Maltzmania

By FRICKINAWESOME (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By ZombietoArt (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (Bestee Winner, Reprints: 8)

by Evade

by Sharlajay

by Torakamikaze (Reprints: 1)

by Martiandrivein (Reprints: 8)

by Aristarchus

by Juliejeremiah (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (Reprints: 1)

by Bramish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. ... 406
claude.mercure

Kayla: it screwed it up because you used quotes. For some reason, they screw up slogans. 'Use single quotes instead.'

some username

I don't believe in eating animals, but giant monkeys different story

jenraskopf

If this was the Oscar's I'd start playing your theme music now.

Kind of related to movies, more about getting people to shut up and leave the stage.

KaylaFOZB

claude.mercure - oh, okay thanks!

KaylaFOZB

i hope people aren't getting annoyed and vote no on it this time :)

KaylaFOZB

jenraskopf- i like that one, there would be many instances where some "please wrap it up" music would help me out

jenraskopf

Haha. Thanks Kayla! Everyone needs a gentle nudge toward the exit now and again.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

tora- Just like the last contest, just enter them in the main Threadless type tee submission contest and then post them up in bold on this bloggereeno...i doubt Threadless is really gonna get pissed at me if I print up ONE shirt of a slogan that has a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000etc. chance of making it to fabricville. O, and Tora LOOK OUT! CARNIVOROUS VEGETABLES!!!! DON'T WORRY, I'LL TAKE CARE OF EM'! evan gfets eaten instantly with nary a sound

seastarr- Ninja-attack style is YOUR favorite kind of humor too!!! I love it when the ninjas whisper a knock-knock joke in your ear, and before the sound waves even have time to tingle upon your inner eardrum, the ninjas are gone into the darkness of the night, and you are stuck laughing your guts out at the joke they told while slowly dying from the ninja star in your neck wound. Good times...

jenra- That slogan has everything to do with the theme and is very kinda almost maybe sorta definitely fantastic!

hx- You have been warned, and now i have put an ancient egyptian voodoo sheenie curse on you. Every time you unneccasarily bold a sentence, a single one of your hairs will fall out. Pretty intense, eh? o...and also your feet will turn the other way against your body. I guess that's a little more noticeable then the hair part.

claude- wow...i never knew why it always screwed up my slogan with quote marks...thanks guy!!! There's like ten more slogans i can put up now and should hopefully work. PS- Are you a member of the club yet (ie you got a membership card?)

some username

Bibiddy bobiddy boo I'm gonna eat you!

hxcassandra

well, i think that having backwards feet would be amazing, because then i would never step on people's feet while i was dancing with them.

jenraskopf

haha. I like that you call me jenra. Like Mumra or She-ra.

The Sam

I'm trying to work on my harp one to improve the rating

hxcassandra

i am trying to work on your mom so i will get a better bed rating..
OH SHIT THATS COOL!

FRICKINAWESOME

jenra- lol....i'm glad you like my superhero-ish nickname for ya. You've had some really amusing contest entries so far...keep that slogan trolley bustling.

the sam- Oh maaaaan...it's been quit a while since you've pilferred someone else's slogan concepts, but im think your "i play death metal on harp to confuse the devil" is PRETTY DAMN CLOSE to my long-standing ode to el diablo "i listen to christian death metal just to confuse the devil." C'mon man, you've got enough decent slogans that have sprung from your mind without harrasing other people's witty wordplay!

hx- If you don't have anything contructive to say on this blog, then continue doing what you are doing anyway.

Now turning from sports to world news, a tragic earthquake has killed millions in Northern...paper is handed to me....breaking news coming in from Threadless...Frickinawesome has new slogans!!!! With more on this fascinating story as it develops, click Frickin's name.

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

I have a new one, and maybe I'll crank some more out today

The Sam

It is a way different slogan, and there are so many other, To confuse the devil slogans out there and that is my version

croox

Movies are humanity's way of saying "We are too boring"

FRICKINAWESOME

Nice one croox! And im not tryingto start a war with you the sam, but we can take a vote on the slogan members the 3-4 times you have kinda taken another member's slogan and changed one word but kept the same meaning. I don't believe i have ever seen a "to confuse the devil" slogan before mine, i hadn't seen it before and just came up with it while ryhming stup[id words in my head! So, who thinks these slogans bear a striking resemblance to one another?:

Mine (posted at least two months ago):
I Listen To Christian Death Metal Just to Confuse the Devil.

The Sam's (posted less than a week ago):
I Play Death Metal on the Harp Just To Confuse the Devil.

I love ya man, but we know you've done this before with tora's "vague" slogan and a few others. You probably just do it subconsciously, which i have done and caught myself before i submit a slogan, realizing that is just an extremely slight variation off of something that i've heard a comedian say or seen on this site. But i'll let it go, b/c i think you've got good stuff and we've been slogan buds for too long to let this come between us.

martian- I thought the vague-ass topic of "movies" would be right up everyone's alley! Get to work, and i like the "mirror" one.

jenraskopf

Forget being a movie star. The real money is in popcorn!

Mr. Wander

I have a new one I'm pretty pleased with.

hxcassandra

how is everyone doing?
i am enjoying a two week grounding spree for refusing to go to church due to lack of sleep.
damn sleep.

FRICKINAWESOME

Super Jenra is ALL OVER this contest! Great subs so far and keep em' rolling!

Mr. Wander- Good to see you back Mr. 1st Official Slogan Club Contest Winner, but your "mind control" slogan feels a lot like those "if you're really a psychic, raise my hand." Good try tho, and respond back to my email i sent you so we can get moving on the contest grtand prize...

hx- Way to stick it to church for your strong feelings against what those institutions do to perfexctly good people, reducing them to guilt-ridden sin factories who are forever screwed to a life of making up what an asshole they are right out of the birth canal due to original sin! Way to go for...what's that? o...you only stopped going to church because you couldnt get your lazy buttcheeks out of bed to get in the family car and bow your head for two hours. I mean, bowing your head if half-way there to fallign asleep...just don't snore too loud. Now at least you can enter some more slogans for the contest!

IronTomato

Hi there, I'd like to join too. :)
Click here for profile image.

FRICKINAWESOME

will do iron! I'll add you to the club list up yonder when i make my Monday updates later tonight! I like your "eye contact" slogan- now let's see some more and put a few contest slogans up too....

DesignbyProxy

I watch movies... but I don't always have something witty to say about them...=(

sectionbb

movies are like watching someone else live my life

FRICKINAWESOME

martian-- You have something witty to say about everything in life, my word slinging brother.

Make way for the updates up top up now upstairs on top of old smokey later today. And a few new slogans added to my resume (I hope they get to stay!)

canadianbeaver

My latest subs are up, but the one for the new comp...

Coulda been a Beatle

Meat_Helmut

hi everybody! sheesh, I need to get online more often....I miss a lotta stuff.....

Why do they yell 'Action!' if it's a romantic comedy?'

The 'Oscar' statue should involve a trash can.

Meat_Helmut

also:

In the movie of my life, there are no action scenes.

thebabe_2

whats up everyone... its been a while. I have been so busy with life. I have missed you guys. Ill try to get some slogans up.

The Sam

I will delete 1, which one

MadIron

I shot Bambi's mom.

Meat_Helmut

no you didn't, liar.

MadIron

D'oh!

A deer.

A female deer.

sharlajay
sharlajay profile pic Alumni

YOWZA?

jenraskopf

Relationships are like movies: they should rarely have a sequel.

FRICKINAWESOME

canadian- Thanks for submitting to the contest...but i don't know how beatles play apart in film history (other than yellow submarine and a few other chintzy movies of them running away from screaming vaginas), but maybe i dont get the reference. I ALWAYS get references, so this one took the express freight plane and zoomed over my head, I will have to give myself 30 lashings on the back with the closest blunt object i see. O, hello coat rack WHACK!

meat helmut- Awesome contest subs man! i think you've learned your lesson from straying further than two hours away from this blessed Threadless blog!

mad iron- You make the baby jesus lamb cry with your babmi sub, and me laugh quite lolly-like.

Slogan Hero sharlajay- Thank you! At least ONE person has proved there is still a reason to put the lil' bits of effort i do to the top of the blog! Thanks for the awesome type tee shirt (which im gonna wear tommorrow since i got it yesterday) and work confirmation!

jenra- If i could write songs like you could, I would make one about how many awesome contest slogans you have submitted so far. I have composed an opera though about your exploits cvue fat lady breaking every shard of glass wide open within an eight mile radius Ahhh, that's the stuff.

I got a few more slogans since yesterday, so rate em up slogan junkies!

The Sam

I have a friend named YOWZA,(not really) and he made up this crazy word, it is magitalistic. When I heard the word, I was like YOWZA, I have to say the way I said it in a really high piched voice made it 3 times as awesome. YOWZA, why is nobody using the word YOWZA. Are there enough FRICKINAWESOME usages of YOWZA to get me at the top of this FRICKINAWESOME blog!

BaconJesus

Geez, why do you keep moving this blog around? Admist my huge workload I had no time to find it. Now that I have, I have some serious voting to do. Toodles.

iDanSimpson

yowza.

Rubik's²

sectionbb

MadIron Did it?!
I thought it was Mr. Patterson!

FRICKINAWESOME

the sam- Damn, that's a wierd-ass and highly amusing story...what on earth would make you use that nonsense space-filling word sooo many times in consecutive sentences?!!? Too strange man...hehehe. PS- Where in the hell are your clontest entries?

the babe- Yo baby yo baby yo baby YO! You DO realize you have number one slogan status courtesy of Nintechno this week as the featured sloganeer, right? Of course you did! Who's REPRESENTIN' now?

bacongeez-us- Aw, quite whining ya big baby..i guess that's what happens when people whorship and pray for your return to our little planetary party that you left in a huff oh so many years ago- you think we all owe you our lives b/c of your altruistic sacrifice of going on a beer-run and getting trampled in the middle of a deer-run? I say nay! VERY happy to see you back in the slogan game my man...we've missed your daily verbal lashings and laudful optimisms! I'm not gonna even vote on your latest slogan until you tell me what inthe hell it's supposed to mean, monsier smartypants.

idan- Is that your way of saying you wanna be in our lil' slogan crew? I like your "4 out of 5 doctor's agree they aren't my doctor" slogan.

sectionbb- Haha, double bee! That's just what MadIron WANTS you to think.

sectionbb

Better late than never.
Yowza.

I actually DO use that word on a regular basis.

zempt

And the meek shall inherit the earth....Yeah right!

canadianbeaver

NO LASHES NECERSSARY. I am such a moron. I somehow got it from memory that the theme was music.

1000 apologies and I shall try again, oh fearless leader.

DesignbyProxy

Sitting on the front row doesn't get you any closer to the actors

MadIron

That's right, I admit it. The guilt has been eating away at me for all these years and I feel like I finally have to come clean. I framed Mr. Patterson. I only hope that Bambi can forgive me.

Now for another contest entry:

Godzilla is my anti-drug.

The Sam

I have been thinking them

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8