Close
One second...

The Official Slogan Club (CONGRATS, SLOAG SUPERSTAR COURTNEY PIE!)!!!

AS SEEN ON TEE-VEE!

STEP RIGHT UP & SEND A VOTE TO OUR MEMBERS!
To be a member of this list there's no secret handshake, but there are occasional dance-offs.

Thanks Threadless for giving this blog its very own 2009 Honorary Bestee Award!

NEW!
Click this way to inspect Jeff's TOP 20 MOST-PRINTED SLOGANEERS blog.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CLUB. SO LIKE, HEY AND STUFF.

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME and Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power...Slogan Power!, (as well as OSC Junior Blog Deputies soloyo and rossmat8) welcoming you to the Official Slogan Club Treehouse Headquarters, where all matters that pertain to our love affair of witty word clusters will be discussed, dissected, ranted and/or raved about! Anything goes pertaining to the art of the slogan, with anyone who has at least five slogans and offically decrees their intent to join the Slogan Club by displaying their completed membership card upon this page will find FRICKINAWESOME's favorite slogans of yours at the top o' the blog, as well as a magical fairy dispatched to your house that will perform a Slogan Club induction ceremony with you and turn brussel sprouts into cinnamon bears! Note: there is a 1 in 1,909,448,039 chance of the fairy actually surviving the voyage to your home

The Official Slogan Club Membership Card created by MeLa de Gypsie:

NEW!

Learn how to best display your new favorite digital possession and more on Miskaji's excellent new & improved OSC Member How-To.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR OSC MEMBERS!
Recent OSC inductee Colorfool has graced our lil club with a machine that scoops all of our highest scoring slogans out of the quinzillians of slogan bottom feeders along with a ton of other interesting analyzes in his Slogan Statistics Blog. Don't forget to pack your thinking shoes!

For a list of ALL PAST OSC CONTEST WINNERS and a look at their shiny trophies, click here!

Check out a ton of blogs to many many cool slogan-related activities on Threadless by clicking here!

NEW SLOGAN EVENTS, NEWS AND GOINGS-ON

THERE'S A NEW VOTING SYSTEM IN EFFECT! GO ON OVER TO THE TYPE TEE MAIN PAGE AND FUNNY AWAY!

As if being Threadless's favorite sneak-peek photo getter to feed our new print addiction as well as one of the most guffaw-worthy OSC sloganistas working on the craft today, the guy who will only say "what's up?" to you once aka Soloyo has made a permanent blog for single sloganeers and designers who haven't met their perfect type tee mate yet to mingle about and hopefully ask one another to spend some time making wonderful shirt music together in The Official Slogan To Design Blog!

Now official 2009 Blogger of the Year jess4002 has made a couple more sloganeer dreams come true for the the holidays by taking it upon herself to mold their unprinted words of hilarity into an eye-catching typographic shirted masterwork (if only in the magical world of the interwebs) to her all-you-can-read buffet of one-day slogan shirts!

IT'S TIME FOR THE KOLLAB KORNER KIDDIES!

Any Slogan Club member that has a collab or solo submission in the main competition, please feel free to notify the blog and we will post it up here to give it extra special Slogan Club treatment!

IF I HAVE MISSED ANY MEMBER'S CURRENT DESIGNS OR COLLABS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE BLOG AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

WELL WHEN (and if) WE START THIS SECTION UP AGAIN.

NUMERALS AND NUMBERS SECTION

Number of prints current Club members who have had their slogans magically turn into shirt form on Threadless: 96! WHO SHALL BE THE 100TH PRINT FOR THE CLUB'S TROPHY SHIRT WALL?!?!

By FRICKINAWESOME (10th Type Tee)

By Brentendo & rossmat8 (4th Type Tee)

By sidepull

By rbthatcher (3rd Type Tee)

By brakes

By Nintechno (2nd Type Tee)

By Soloyo

By Bio-Bot 9000 (6th Type Tee)

By TTUraider

By bygrinstow (2nd Type Tee)

By Bramish (2nd Type Tee)

By Krimson (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (3rd Type Tee)

By nathanwpyle at gmail.com

By FRICKINAWESOME (9th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (8th Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (5th Type Tee)

By bygrinstow

By goliath72

By BlueLobster

By FRICKINAWESOME (Select, 7th Type Tee)

By SuperRyan

By Larlar (4th Type Tee)

By .onion

By TimScribble (2nd Type Tee)

By T-Lou (Reprints: 1)

By Brightwood (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By jess4002 (2nd Type Tee)

By PuppetMeat (3rd Type Tee, 2009 Bestee Slogan of the Year Winner, Reprints: 1)

By jthrasher (Reprints: 1)

By Danaych

By Brightwood

By dbrv11 (Reprints: 1)

By PuppetMeat (2nd type tee)

By Maltzmania (5th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (6th Type Tee)

By EricaTheRed

By Noh_Body

By Tikimasters (Reprints: 1)

By northerlywinds

By rbthatcher (2nd Type Tee)

By steelplate

By spacesick 2

By JeF (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (2nd Type Tee)

By lunchboxbrain (2nd Type Tee)

By Staffell (Reprints: 1)

By supertrooper74

By rbthatcher

By bryn.rhys

By PuppetMeat

By Krimson

By jess4002

By Bio-Bot 9000 (4th Type Tee)

By toopersent

By lunchboxbrain

By Caleb11

By Bio-bot 9000 (3rd Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (2nd Type Tee)

By juliejeremiah (2nd Type Tee)

By TimScribble

By FRICKINAWESOME (5th Type Tee)

By jaywalkergraphics

By Bio-Bot 9000

By Retroludo

By rossmat8

By davidfromdallas

by kaloyster

By Krokun

By Martiandrivein (3rd Type Tee)

By Larlar (3rd Type Tee)

By JefAndLaurenRockHarderThanMost

By bean12

By Maltzmania (4th Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

By Againstbound

By FRICKINAWESOME (4th Type Tee)

By Ladykat

By Simpletinrobot

by Maltzmania (3rd Type Tee)

by Martiandrivein (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (3rd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By Nintechno (Reprints: 1)

By SnakeMan (Bestee Winner, 2008, Reprints: 3)

By Maltzmania (2nd Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME

By Maltzmania

By FRICKINAWESOME (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By ZombietoArt (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (Bestee Winner, Reprints: 8)

by Evade

by Sharlajay

by Torakamikaze (Reprints: 1)

by Martiandrivein (Reprints: 8)

by Aristarchus

by Juliejeremiah (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (Reprints: 1)

by Bramish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 406
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

jenschwatzkopf you silly goose! Of course you cannot use movie quotes for the contest...this site is dedicated to coming up with your own quotes that people can say over and over and run into the ground with! You can even use the names of movies and its characters, since we're printing up ONE of the winner's shirts and not selling it.

juliejebidiahspringfield- Cool beans girlie! When i get Mr. Wander's printed up, i will go ahead and see what they can do for your tee as well!

I love your first movie contest submission, the sam!

j-ray- Ur originality in the field of sloganisms is totally outrageous man! You missed the most obvious one tho: Frickinawesome is a massively handsome devil.

FRICKINAWESOME

seastarr- That's more an opinion than a slogan, but hey, who says they have to be funny! You gotta be a member of the club to be in the contest, so please, grab a membership and sign on up! O...and your "started kicking me" slogan is high-larious!

rt3

Ok The Winner Is Now On The Site
I Couldn't Post it till now Sorry
I Guess That Is Later for most of the club.

Congrats to all winners
They are immoralized on the site forever
Thanks

MeLa de Gypsie

Congrats on being the 1ST Mr. Wander...

and to the rest for being so witty...

and Evan, you should put that massively handsome devil one up on your card... muahahaha

J-Ray

J-Ray is a Loser
of 17 votes, 35% like it

J-Ray

But seriously, I was in a coma, splice my life together is probably another example of being too clever for its own good.

jenraskopf

If he's the "best boy," why isn't he first in the credits?

FRICKINAWESOME

j-ray- Are you a newbie on this site or something hombre? If the selection isnt for the new contest, please don't put it in bold, unless the "splice life" is for the contest and a joke about stupid movies such as 50 First Dates? Just my guess at where you are going for that one.

mela- Only on opposite day would i attempt to get away with that quote for myself! thanks for the compliment tho, unless you were being opposite meaning too, in that case, ouch!!!! lol.

OK gang, a buncha new slogan club faces are being put to the bottom of the list at the top of the blog, so make sure to show em' some super Club love!

FRICKINAWESOME

Alright, I should probably get some sleep after three power outages and random moments of shut eye. Night/morning all.

BaconJesus

Gah, catching up on voting took forever. I have one new one.

some username

yes i did it! ok so now that i finished can someone tell me am i in or not cause that took a while to figure out

some username

The king kong in the movie isnt kong its really Godzilla

sectionbb

Two more and I'm off.

Fade to black. Fade in music. Roll Credits.

I'm just an extra in my own life

some username

I hired a stunt man all he did was help me fall off a building

thebabe_2

I WON!!!! Thanx man. ive been so buisy at work i havent even been able to write anything. Im excited about ordering some shirts today too. SALES ROCK!

FRICKINAWESOME

someusername- Check about 172 posts above your name, and you shall find that your name has gone up on the leader board in purple lights that burn out the marquee with how hot they are (ala Boogie Nights). Congrats! And man, do you bare a striking resemblance to the "place photo here" part of the card! It's like we created your long-lost siamese twin or something! You might wanna put a pic on there, because right now it's kinda like when someone asks you to repeat after them, and when they say "state your name", you repeat that instead of putting your name in that part.

baconjebus- the prodigal hamhock hath returned! I KNOW you/ll be having some decent-ass entries for this contest pretty soon.

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU FOLKS, THE SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2ND SLOGAN CONTEST ARE COMING ALONG NICELY, AND LET'S BREAK 100 SUBMISSIONS FOR THE CONTEST THIS TIME!

some username

One question Do i have to put in my pic?

MadIron

okay, my turn.

The NeverEnding Story ends after 92 minutes.

some username

yeah its funny ironic and true wait if it's ironic then it has to be true.. disregard that last part

hxcassandra

aww man, someone said something about lord of the rings versing the ring in a boxing match...
i came up with the perfect match a few days ago.
ROBERT SMITH vs ELLIOTT SMITH!!!
wouldn't that be amazing?

hxcassandra

Poltergeist: He's here, he's queer, and he's gonna get ya children.

hahaha

some username

Hay Frodo your village called and they want their idiot back

OK that one is waybetter than my kong one

MadIron

thanks guys. my buddy and i were talking about the neverending story the other day and he said "i remember as a kid not wanting to go to the theatre to see it, because i thought i'd never be able to leave since it never ended." i thought that was pretty funny.

and here's another:

I'm with Zuul.

MadIron

2 out of 3 of those are rad

hxcassandra

hahahaa, balls and ass?

MadIron

i have something against balls though

MadIron

right now it's my hand. :O

MadIron

Shhhhhhhh, be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting wookiees.

i dunno. that might be kind of a stretch...

MadIron

OOH!

No animals were harmed in the making of this shirt.

some username

Hay guys be quiet! I'm hunting orcs it's orc season.

hxcassandra

no animals were harmed in the making of this piece of meat.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Okay, since movies have acts and scenes and all that...

Act 3, Scene 1: In which I frolic and make merry!

sectionbb

Dos mas:

Don't blame me, I'm just the red herring.

I look better in black & white

RavenSky

Character Actor

FRICKINAWESOME

O hell's yeah, the movie contest has been snappin' off the heezey big time up in here!!!! Soime really good entries so far by everyone, but i think we can all agree that everyone's favorite straightedge chick xxxHXxxx takes the cake with her brilliant slogan trio of "ass" "balls" "tits"! I've TOTALLY been there with every movie with a male and female in it!! Woo!! I finally feel alive after those entries! I can't wait where else you can go in that mindset cassie! (and to throw you a bone to show you that i still (heart) you dearly, I absolutly adore "Now animals were harmed in making this piece of meat.")

jenraskopf

Movie characters: Please watch the road while driving. Thanks.

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

I'll make you a star, now take off your shirt

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

Child Stars are like normal kids, but different

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5