Close
One second...

The Official Slogan Club (CONGRATS, SLOAG SUPERSTAR COURTNEY PIE!)!!!

AS SEEN ON TEE-VEE!

STEP RIGHT UP & SEND A VOTE TO OUR MEMBERS!
To be a member of this list there's no secret handshake, but there are occasional dance-offs.

Thanks Threadless for giving this blog its very own 2009 Honorary Bestee Award!

NEW!
Click this way to inspect Jeff's TOP 20 MOST-PRINTED SLOGANEERS blog.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CLUB. SO LIKE, HEY AND STUFF.

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME and Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power...Slogan Power!, (as well as OSC Junior Blog Deputies soloyo and rossmat8) welcoming you to the Official Slogan Club Treehouse Headquarters, where all matters that pertain to our love affair of witty word clusters will be discussed, dissected, ranted and/or raved about! Anything goes pertaining to the art of the slogan, with anyone who has at least five slogans and offically decrees their intent to join the Slogan Club by displaying their completed membership card upon this page will find FRICKINAWESOME's favorite slogans of yours at the top o' the blog, as well as a magical fairy dispatched to your house that will perform a Slogan Club induction ceremony with you and turn brussel sprouts into cinnamon bears! Note: there is a 1 in 1,909,448,039 chance of the fairy actually surviving the voyage to your home

The Official Slogan Club Membership Card created by MeLa de Gypsie:

NEW!

Learn how to best display your new favorite digital possession and more on Miskaji's excellent new & improved OSC Member How-To.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR OSC MEMBERS!
Recent OSC inductee Colorfool has graced our lil club with a machine that scoops all of our highest scoring slogans out of the quinzillians of slogan bottom feeders along with a ton of other interesting analyzes in his Slogan Statistics Blog. Don't forget to pack your thinking shoes!

For a list of ALL PAST OSC CONTEST WINNERS and a look at their shiny trophies, click here!

Check out a ton of blogs to many many cool slogan-related activities on Threadless by clicking here!

NEW SLOGAN EVENTS, NEWS AND GOINGS-ON

THERE'S A NEW VOTING SYSTEM IN EFFECT! GO ON OVER TO THE TYPE TEE MAIN PAGE AND FUNNY AWAY!

As if being Threadless's favorite sneak-peek photo getter to feed our new print addiction as well as one of the most guffaw-worthy OSC sloganistas working on the craft today, the guy who will only say "what's up?" to you once aka Soloyo has made a permanent blog for single sloganeers and designers who haven't met their perfect type tee mate yet to mingle about and hopefully ask one another to spend some time making wonderful shirt music together in The Official Slogan To Design Blog!

Now official 2009 Blogger of the Year jess4002 has made a couple more sloganeer dreams come true for the the holidays by taking it upon herself to mold their unprinted words of hilarity into an eye-catching typographic shirted masterwork (if only in the magical world of the interwebs) to her all-you-can-read buffet of one-day slogan shirts!

IT'S TIME FOR THE KOLLAB KORNER KIDDIES!

Any Slogan Club member that has a collab or solo submission in the main competition, please feel free to notify the blog and we will post it up here to give it extra special Slogan Club treatment!

IF I HAVE MISSED ANY MEMBER'S CURRENT DESIGNS OR COLLABS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE BLOG AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

WELL WHEN (and if) WE START THIS SECTION UP AGAIN.

NUMERALS AND NUMBERS SECTION

Number of prints current Club members who have had their slogans magically turn into shirt form on Threadless: 96! WHO SHALL BE THE 100TH PRINT FOR THE CLUB'S TROPHY SHIRT WALL?!?!

By FRICKINAWESOME (10th Type Tee)

By Brentendo & rossmat8 (4th Type Tee)

By sidepull

By rbthatcher (3rd Type Tee)

By brakes

By Nintechno (2nd Type Tee)

By Soloyo

By Bio-Bot 9000 (6th Type Tee)

By TTUraider

By bygrinstow (2nd Type Tee)

By Bramish (2nd Type Tee)

By Krimson (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (3rd Type Tee)

By nathanwpyle at gmail.com

By FRICKINAWESOME (9th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (8th Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (5th Type Tee)

By bygrinstow

By goliath72

By BlueLobster

By FRICKINAWESOME (Select, 7th Type Tee)

By SuperRyan

By Larlar (4th Type Tee)

By .onion

By TimScribble (2nd Type Tee)

By T-Lou (Reprints: 1)

By Brightwood (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By jess4002 (2nd Type Tee)

By PuppetMeat (3rd Type Tee, 2009 Bestee Slogan of the Year Winner, Reprints: 1)

By jthrasher (Reprints: 1)

By Danaych

By Brightwood

By dbrv11 (Reprints: 1)

By PuppetMeat (2nd type tee)

By Maltzmania (5th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (6th Type Tee)

By EricaTheRed

By Noh_Body

By Tikimasters (Reprints: 1)

By northerlywinds

By rbthatcher (2nd Type Tee)

By steelplate

By spacesick 2

By JeF (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (2nd Type Tee)

By lunchboxbrain (2nd Type Tee)

By Staffell (Reprints: 1)

By supertrooper74

By rbthatcher

By bryn.rhys

By PuppetMeat

By Krimson

By jess4002

By Bio-Bot 9000 (4th Type Tee)

By toopersent

By lunchboxbrain

By Caleb11

By Bio-bot 9000 (3rd Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (2nd Type Tee)

By juliejeremiah (2nd Type Tee)

By TimScribble

By FRICKINAWESOME (5th Type Tee)

By jaywalkergraphics

By Bio-Bot 9000

By Retroludo

By rossmat8

By davidfromdallas

by kaloyster

By Krokun

By Martiandrivein (3rd Type Tee)

By Larlar (3rd Type Tee)

By JefAndLaurenRockHarderThanMost

By bean12

By Maltzmania (4th Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

By Againstbound

By FRICKINAWESOME (4th Type Tee)

By Ladykat

By Simpletinrobot

by Maltzmania (3rd Type Tee)

by Martiandrivein (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (3rd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By Nintechno (Reprints: 1)

By SnakeMan (Bestee Winner, 2008, Reprints: 3)

By Maltzmania (2nd Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME

By Maltzmania

By FRICKINAWESOME (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By ZombietoArt (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (Bestee Winner, Reprints: 8)

by Evade

by Sharlajay

by Torakamikaze (Reprints: 1)

by Martiandrivein (Reprints: 8)

by Aristarchus

by Juliejeremiah (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (Reprints: 1)

by Bramish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 406
Mr. Wander

OH YEAH! How do I claim the prize? And I have a new slogan.

And I may as well repeat...OH YEAH!

Rekabat

Finding the Missing Color: A Film Noir

Rekabat

my first submission

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

wow 2 of the top 5...hehehe !!!

DesignbyProxy

If movies are moving pictures, shouldn't cartoons be drawies?

DesignbyProxy

actually...scratch that...I don't like that one...

hxcassandra

i am going to eat VH1 to see what slogans i throw up.
when it comes to slogans, bulimia has its plus sides...

some username

hay this club is cool how do i join?

hxcassandra

you have to give up all forms of organized religion, then choreograph a neat-o brittney spears dance routine.

or you could just fill out a membership card and dance a lil dance.

hxcassandra

you save it and you open it in ms paint or photoshop.
and you use the drawy thingy.

Rekabat

Quickly, don't join while you can! They make you do all forms of nothing in here and once you're in you don't leave! It's not torture!!! Please vote on my slogans.

Rekabat

Cool, welcome.

some username

now ive made the card what do i do with it?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Hey all you fresh young faces of the slogan era! So sorry all about not putting the grand prize winner up to build even more unneccasary suspense! Congrats once again to Mr. Wander as the inaugural winner of our lil' Slogan Club contest...you earned it! Just email me at frickinawesome@gmail.com and we can talk about shirt color options, placement and other such tee-rific nonsense. Also, inculde where you want us to ship your prize to- if you don't trust us, tell us which tree behinds what ditch to put the shirt under and we can do it that way too...

Mad5Iron- Congrats on placing my good man! I haven't checked your slogans for a bit, and wanted to heap additional adulation on your "your mom" and "conspiracy theorists" slogans. Go you!

wharbone- glad you like some of the 1st contest entries- who knows, some day your name may be up...well, we'll find a place for you in the mish-mosh that is this blog. Just show us a full-blown membership card and you're in the club, honmbre! It's that easy! Just like mom! By the by, I really dig your "fight fire with WATER" slogan.

tora- Thank god the dingos ate YOUR baby and not mine, unless you count the beanie it snatched from my arms in the middle of the night. I feel so violated...and why do i have pouch juice all over my feet?

thebabe- No Mcproblem my slogan pen pal. I ordered eight (count em!) shirts today, so it's kinda like you won the STP lottery powerball!

rebakat- Way to show these other slogan slackers how to do a first entry into the 2nd Slogan Contest right! Very nice submission, now keep em' comin'! The more submissions for the contest, the more of a chance to win.

martian- If anyone deserves 2 of the top 5 spots martian...it's me. But since I can't win my own contest (without fear of someone catching on to my evil plot), I figured one of the most abled bodies to the slogan throne would do. Congrats to all the people who placed! And lol...sorry buddy, once you put something in bold on this page, it immeidately gets consumed by the contest sub monster. I'll see if it's been fully digested yet.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted -

o and someusername, let's see that membership card o' yours and entry into the club is yours!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! burp

For the love of criminy hx and rebakat, don't scare off username (i dig the "ozone" slogan by the way) with a bunch of falsehoods and fake prophecies about username's immortal soul being swallowed up by the head honcho of the site so he can live another 3,000 years and invent the one slogan that will turn everyone into mind-controlled zombies at my request! That's not happening here at all!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAa RALPH! Ewww, I just upchucked a soul. Who's gonna dry clean this one for me?

Rekabat

Life is boring without a nemesis. Is doing well so I submit it. If it's movie enough. I feel it is. But it could be true even without movies. You decide. Obviously.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted -

oh....AND GET CRACKING ON SOME MORE NEW CONTEST SUBMISSIONS BY GUM!!!! IT'S ABOUT THE MOVIES....SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE ON THIS ONE! GUYS, WRITE ABOUT ACTION MOVIES AND GIRLS, THERE'S PLENTY OF CHICK FLICKS TO WEEP ON YOUR KEYBOARD ABOUT! LET'S GO!

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted -

Reka, it doesn't matter how good or bad a slogan is doing for this contest...it's whatever nintechno and I find the most humorous. It could be at -32 percent and it could win, in fact, i insist if something gets that low!

jenraskopf

Is anyone allowed to submit one? How do you get in the club?

juliejeremiah

So close! But congrats to the winner!

some username

i finished my card but how do i show it to you

sharlajay
sharlajay profile pic Alumni

congrats mr. wander! and the rest of the ppl that placed.

some username

SloganClubORIGINAL_edited-1.psd

some username

ok can someone help me share the card

The Sam

Congrats, I'm A Noun Won, I need to get my thinking cap on for the second contest.

some username

thesam can u help me move something from adobe to here?

some username

SloganClubORIGINAL_edited-3.psd
im just trying this

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted -

someusername- since im at work right now, graphics don't come up so i don't know if your card is showing or not on the page. But my one and only pet peeve (beesides non-sensical flaming of other club members) is people who post one sentence at a time and clog up the blog. We just moved to these digs and i'm hoping to stay here for a while before we have to make another blog after about 600 posts. Past offenders The Sam and thebabe2 outgrew their ADD ways, so you can too! And welcome to the club...just give me until tonight to put you up with the rest of the slogan club members...and as for jenraskopf, just read the terms of admission for the club at the top to see how you can be one of the not-so-few and not-so-proud slogan club members.

Sharla- My "I'm a Noun!" slogan tee is currently being processed and will be on my body very soon. Great job!

sharlajay

about time I did one of these. hope it works so I can help out some username..

link text

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted -

someusername- The best thing to do is to convert the card to "save for web" status (that's what it says in photoshop), and save it on your computer like this...then go to a photo sharing site such as photobucket.com and copy the pic's URL from that site. Next step is to enter this formula onto this blog:

and voila!

julie- I also adore your slogan as well and we almost considered a tie for yours with Mr. Wander's...would you be offended if I made a shirt for myself with your slogan on it? I think it would look adorable with the words surrounded by the red NES Nintendo logo circle spread out on the shirt like "I'm a Noun!" is, and having a little Mario cap underneath the letters....I can see how much i t would cost to make two if you wanted one as well.

jenraskopf

Thanks someusername. I wanted to ask about movie quotes for the contest. I have a feeling there is some kind of legal problem there, but I wanted to check. Are they allowed?

The Sam

New slogan for contest!
Rated R for rated

sharlajay

frickinawesome and the same. thankyou.

slogan contests;

Who watches the movies? I watch my boyfriend.

The Ring vs. Lord of the Rings- who will win in a boxing match?

J-Ray

There's a new contest?

How about J-Ray is a loser I think everyone would vote YES.

juliejeremiah

Haha sure man, look into it and let me know! Might as well get some use, not really in the print range based on the score.

J-Ray

Glennz is a good designer.
of 4 votes, 0% like it

Sonmi is Popular
of 2 votes, 0% like it

Bananaphone is very talented.
of 4 votes, 0% like it

hmmm

J-Ray

J-Ray is a loser
of 4 votes, 50% like it

jenraskopf

Please consider my intent decreed!!

Seastarr

movies haven't been very good since the late seventies

jenraskopf

I have unrealistic relationship ideals because of John Cusack.

J-Ray

You shouldn't write in the second person.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 406
No account?