Close
One second...

The Official Slogan Club (CONGRATS, SLOAG SUPERSTAR COURTNEY PIE!)!!!

AS SEEN ON TEE-VEE!

STEP RIGHT UP & SEND A VOTE TO OUR MEMBERS!
To be a member of this list there's no secret handshake, but there are occasional dance-offs.

Thanks Threadless for giving this blog its very own 2009 Honorary Bestee Award!

NEW!
Click this way to inspect Jeff's TOP 20 MOST-PRINTED SLOGANEERS blog.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CLUB. SO LIKE, HEY AND STUFF.

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME and Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power...Slogan Power!, (as well as OSC Junior Blog Deputies soloyo and rossmat8) welcoming you to the Official Slogan Club Treehouse Headquarters, where all matters that pertain to our love affair of witty word clusters will be discussed, dissected, ranted and/or raved about! Anything goes pertaining to the art of the slogan, with anyone who has at least five slogans and offically decrees their intent to join the Slogan Club by displaying their completed membership card upon this page will find FRICKINAWESOME's favorite slogans of yours at the top o' the blog, as well as a magical fairy dispatched to your house that will perform a Slogan Club induction ceremony with you and turn brussel sprouts into cinnamon bears! Note: there is a 1 in 1,909,448,039 chance of the fairy actually surviving the voyage to your home

The Official Slogan Club Membership Card created by MeLa de Gypsie:

NEW!

Learn how to best display your new favorite digital possession and more on Miskaji's excellent new & improved OSC Member How-To.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR OSC MEMBERS!
Recent OSC inductee Colorfool has graced our lil club with a machine that scoops all of our highest scoring slogans out of the quinzillians of slogan bottom feeders along with a ton of other interesting analyzes in his Slogan Statistics Blog. Don't forget to pack your thinking shoes!

For a list of ALL PAST OSC CONTEST WINNERS and a look at their shiny trophies, click here!

Check out a ton of blogs to many many cool slogan-related activities on Threadless by clicking here!

NEW SLOGAN EVENTS, NEWS AND GOINGS-ON

THERE'S A NEW VOTING SYSTEM IN EFFECT! GO ON OVER TO THE TYPE TEE MAIN PAGE AND FUNNY AWAY!

As if being Threadless's favorite sneak-peek photo getter to feed our new print addiction as well as one of the most guffaw-worthy OSC sloganistas working on the craft today, the guy who will only say "what's up?" to you once aka Soloyo has made a permanent blog for single sloganeers and designers who haven't met their perfect type tee mate yet to mingle about and hopefully ask one another to spend some time making wonderful shirt music together in The Official Slogan To Design Blog!

Now official 2009 Blogger of the Year jess4002 has made a couple more sloganeer dreams come true for the the holidays by taking it upon herself to mold their unprinted words of hilarity into an eye-catching typographic shirted masterwork (if only in the magical world of the interwebs) to her all-you-can-read buffet of one-day slogan shirts!

IT'S TIME FOR THE KOLLAB KORNER KIDDIES!

Any Slogan Club member that has a collab or solo submission in the main competition, please feel free to notify the blog and we will post it up here to give it extra special Slogan Club treatment!

IF I HAVE MISSED ANY MEMBER'S CURRENT DESIGNS OR COLLABS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE BLOG AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

WELL WHEN (and if) WE START THIS SECTION UP AGAIN.

NUMERALS AND NUMBERS SECTION

Number of prints current Club members who have had their slogans magically turn into shirt form on Threadless: 96! WHO SHALL BE THE 100TH PRINT FOR THE CLUB'S TROPHY SHIRT WALL?!?!

By FRICKINAWESOME (10th Type Tee)

By Brentendo & rossmat8 (4th Type Tee)

By sidepull

By rbthatcher (3rd Type Tee)

By brakes

By Nintechno (2nd Type Tee)

By Soloyo

By Bio-Bot 9000 (6th Type Tee)

By TTUraider

By bygrinstow (2nd Type Tee)

By Bramish (2nd Type Tee)

By Krimson (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (3rd Type Tee)

By nathanwpyle at gmail.com

By FRICKINAWESOME (9th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (8th Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (5th Type Tee)

By bygrinstow

By goliath72

By BlueLobster

By FRICKINAWESOME (Select, 7th Type Tee)

By SuperRyan

By Larlar (4th Type Tee)

By .onion

By TimScribble (2nd Type Tee)

By T-Lou (Reprints: 1)

By Brightwood (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By jess4002 (2nd Type Tee)

By PuppetMeat (3rd Type Tee, 2009 Bestee Slogan of the Year Winner, Reprints: 1)

By jthrasher (Reprints: 1)

By Danaych

By Brightwood

By dbrv11 (Reprints: 1)

By PuppetMeat (2nd type tee)

By Maltzmania (5th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (6th Type Tee)

By EricaTheRed

By Noh_Body

By Tikimasters (Reprints: 1)

By northerlywinds

By rbthatcher (2nd Type Tee)

By steelplate

By spacesick 2

By JeF (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (2nd Type Tee)

By lunchboxbrain (2nd Type Tee)

By Staffell (Reprints: 1)

By supertrooper74

By rbthatcher

By bryn.rhys

By PuppetMeat

By Krimson

By jess4002

By Bio-Bot 9000 (4th Type Tee)

By toopersent

By lunchboxbrain

By Caleb11

By Bio-bot 9000 (3rd Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (2nd Type Tee)

By juliejeremiah (2nd Type Tee)

By TimScribble

By FRICKINAWESOME (5th Type Tee)

By jaywalkergraphics

By Bio-Bot 9000

By Retroludo

By rossmat8

By davidfromdallas

by kaloyster

By Krokun

By Martiandrivein (3rd Type Tee)

By Larlar (3rd Type Tee)

By JefAndLaurenRockHarderThanMost

By bean12

By Maltzmania (4th Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

By Againstbound

By FRICKINAWESOME (4th Type Tee)

By Ladykat

By Simpletinrobot

by Maltzmania (3rd Type Tee)

by Martiandrivein (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (3rd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By Nintechno (Reprints: 1)

By SnakeMan (Bestee Winner, 2008, Reprints: 3)

By Maltzmania (2nd Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME

By Maltzmania

By FRICKINAWESOME (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By ZombietoArt (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (Bestee Winner, Reprints: 8)

by Evade

by Sharlajay

by Torakamikaze (Reprints: 1)

by Martiandrivein (Reprints: 8)

by Aristarchus

by Juliejeremiah (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (Reprints: 1)

by Bramish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 406
jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

I've just started to illustrate my slogans that could work as images. Slogan shirts never get printed anymore....F it

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

I should do the same

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

do it martian!
I'm pleased to announce "Gloves like to get fingered" and "Imaginary friends party harder" are already subbed and pending!

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

I dunno what I should work on, though. My cat has 8 continues has potential, I suppose

hxcassandra

i just went on a delete spree and deleted a bunch of my slogans.
now i feel naked.
naked and drunk.

.jl-london.

frik, i'm workin on something with j-ray atm man but i will get in touch fo that lil' ideas throwin around dealy soon mate.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

(Answering the folks who didn't realize the other blog had died of natural causes and posted there on its rotting corpse):

larlar- I reallllly like the "apples" slogan. Your other on is biting off my old "Life is like a bunch of stupid forrest gump quotes." I'm sure you knew that tho.

ngee- Welcome back hombre. Now get your ass over to the correct slogan blog so you can read that i welcomed you back.

dammit baconjeez- I've patiently awaiting your arrival when it was prophecised by the talking bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich i ate a few days ago, and you return to save a dead blog! Your followers have moved to another continent now, MAN- do a mapquest or check your GPS from heaven before you swoop on by and grab nothing but dead blog. Well, accidents happen i suppose....now when's the next time you are returning to earth? 2,000 more years? Fantastic. ps- i dig the nickles and quarters slogan.

chellsie ALWAYS gets blasted when i aint around. Pssshhh-shaw! How can i stick funny things up your nose and write obscene things on your forehead if im not around for these events?

kayla- I'm scared that i think i might have phobiaphobia. That scares me too.

TheSham- I've been pretty much running this blog by my lonesome for well over a month now, but Nintechno will hopefully return when he recharges his life force. And Martian, I have petitioned Nintechno three times this week for his top five or ten slogans of the contest, but so far no answer. If i don't get anything from him by the end of this week, I will have no choice then to just pick the winner myself. Which sucks, cause then i get ALL the looks of revulsion and pissed-off-edness directed completely at me. lol.

rebakat- I didn't read all of your post b/c I'm too lazy for all those multi-syllable words. Being lazy is kinda a pre-requisite for joining this club. And showing your membership card on here. Check at the top of the blog for my fav slogans of yours. O..and edit your list of slogans down to a reasonable number please. now if you'll excuse me...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzetc

hx- Whore in the world do you think you're talkin' to? And put some clothes on and pass the jim beam, dangit.

jpiatt- They just printed tora's slogan tee two weeks ago and the reprints pop up all over the place on the site. Stop wrongly predicting the death of the type tee like everyone else man. But type tee/illos are quite cool too. Plus, we got our own contests here just in case Threadless starts ignoring us again.

.jl- I'll be patiently waiting by my email all day and night for the idea session.

victim- what's a slogann?

Funny people should mention slogans on this blog, cause i coincidentally got a few new ones as well. Amazing coincidences. Or is it fate?

thebabe_2

frickin whats up man. Have a good weekend.

J-Ray

nice bold haha

FRICKINAWESOME

yeah...lol. It screws up the entire works if you forget one measly "/".

Larlar
Larlar profile pic Alumni

I totally can't keep up with this crazy blog changingness, for I am mentally deficient.

schleb

jpiatt - i like your idea of illustrating slogans. off i go!

FRICKINAWESOME

Don't give in to the "slogans are dead" whiners schleb. Do some slogans with designs, but don't turn your back on keeping it real and plainly wordy. Don't speak that way about yourself larlar- unless you consider yourself some type of slogan savant.

schleb

don't worry FRICKIN i'm just in a slogan slump right now, so i'm doing it to keep me busy.

J-Ray

Me too.. I think I can only think of one good slogan per week.

Heavenly Devil

I am sorry I am still confizzled as to how I can join this amazing club of goodness.

FRICKINAWESOME

Just keep making funny clogans like "my bodyguards are ninjas", "pants on fire" and "winner by default!", and you've taken a giant leap towards club admission! The other thing you need to do is just grab a copy of the membership card at the top o' the blog, fill it in, post it here, and then put it in your main page on Threadless and you're in! Once i see your membership card, i'll add your name with the other 77 infamous souls who have sworn a life-long devotion to the printed witty word. Glad to have you aboard, heavenly!

Heavenly Devil

hehe clogans
hehehehehehe, sorry I just ate some cookies and some chocolate and hehehe that was funny
thanks for the info though.

sectionbb

I was wondering if this slogan is a bit too crass for Threadless:

If you massage my rooster, I’ll tickle your cat

Course it works the other way too:
If you tickle my cat, I'll massage your rooster

How'bout:
I'll tickle your cat, if you massage my rooster

I dunno, just wondering what you thought.

Heavenly Devil

New slogan!
it stems from a real game I played when we couldn't think of anymore truths or dares.

sectionbb

Fricknawesome
the last comment link on this page send folks to the old blog
Could be why there is some confusion.

FRICKINAWESOME

sectionbb- Yeah, that might be a bit on the crassy side for Thredless, but that never stopped me from making a slogan about badminton pros can play with three shuttlecocks at once or something to that effect. So go for it although it will probably get sot down.

heavenly- Cool beans heav! Yeah, i didn't even notice my clogan faux pas until you brought it up. lol. Nice membership card, and I especially like the Donnie Darko fat Asian girl reference with your favorite slogan. That's the only time i've ever heard the phrase said that way, although i might be wrong.

J-Ray

How about, I was a time traveller in my next life.

sectionbb

Yo - MR. FRICKENAWESOME
the "Last Comment" link on this page goes to the last comment on Blog #2.

sectionbb

Ahem,
Brandon.
You need some slogans.

Brandon Norris

Yeah I know...I'm still kind of new to this.

J-Ray

Please vote on my new slogan.. I don't submit very many, and I think my newest one is getting underscored :(

Heavenly Devil

YAY for recognizing my Donnie Darko referance!
+22 cool points

FRICKINAWESOME

sectionbb- Holy carptoids, you're right! Thanks soooo much for bringing this to my attention- I have corrected the situation and offered everyone who posted on the previous slogan club blog a full two minute refund on their life to get those valuable moments back for other Threadless precious memories! thanks again! BTW- this shirt is a decorative facade which masks my true self is noooooice.

j- I like that new slogan. I think i'll steal it.

brandon- Your paint program skillz intimidate me sir. Ur really going for some avante garde membership card antics aint ya, or did you make it while you were sleepwalking and falling down the stairs at the same time? Just playin' with ya old friend...of five minutes. But yeah, if you could put a photo on that bad boy and come up with some slogans, I would be more than happy to admit you into our little slogan love-in club we got goin' on here. Feel free to post on here again when you russle up some slogans, and please don't forget to vote on as many club member's slogans as you can (hence the handy-dandy list up at the top). Thanks!

thebabe- Yeah, once again thanks for the link. I've decided to wait until tommorrow to see if i wanna add any to my shipment, so the bad news is it'll take abit longer to get you those STP's, but the good news I might want one or two more shirts tommorrow to up your ante plenty! O and my good man...i think i've mentioned to you about 300 times now that you should probably delete the slogans that are under 30-35 percent so people can have a chance at voting on the ones that might one day emblazon several hundred people's chests around the world and bring happiness to weary passersby...

HeavenlyHam- Yeay! You just got me leveled up Sally Field-levels of cool!!! Pretty soon, i'll be on be well on my way to Patrick Swayze and a scant 30 years away from David Cross status!

I've got some new slogans if you have am moment gang to cast your ballots.

EXCITING NEWS!!! WITH TOMMORROW'S MONDAY UPDATES TO THE SLOGAN CLUB, WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER OF THE 1ST OFFICIAL SLOGAN CLUB CONTEST, AND WHO KNOWS, MAYBE BE ANNOUNCING ANOTHER CONTEST IN ITS PLACE??? The suspense is killing you right now, eh? Serisouly, don't go into atrial fibulation. Tommorrow will come sooner than you think.

J-Ray

I'd already submitted that slogan...

I had this other idea, but I know it's way too esoteric to win. You know the cheesy video "The banana: an athiest's worst nightmare"? It's got Kurt Cameron and this other guy talking about how Bananas are perfectly suited to human hands and are proof of God and stuff.

So I think, "The penis: an athiest's worst nightmare" is funny, but nobody would get it but me and maybe one or two others.

J-Ray

Wow Frickin, you have so many good slogans.. how do you think so many of them up?

J-Ray

agreed

hxcassandra

profanity!!
highxfive

ass.
cock.
balls.
upper right ventricle.

J-Ray

i like the sound of
twat

rt3

FRICKINAWESOME,
Are you gonna send me the winner tonight or tommorow?
So I can post it on the site?
Just e-mail it to me any time.
Thanks

thebabe_2

for sure frickin.. its been a busy week. i will do so soon. Have a good week. and I will talk to u soon.

FRICKINAWESOME

j-ray- Yeah, I'm thinking that would be a bit on the obscure side, even for a site that lives for references that only 1 percent of the world will get...with the banana slogan, we're gettin' into the thousandth decimal! And thanks for the kind words about my slogans. I dunno, my man- I've always liked playing around with words and the double and triple meanings of some parts of the language, and am always maniplating them in my mind. I actually come up with a ton of them while I am writing in this blog or responding to someone else out in blogtown! lol. Others just come to me through hearing something in modern life or an observation about life I've always had- just like the "your mom" slogan i just wrote up. I've always thought it was hilarious how pissed people get when someone insults your mother...i mean, they are just shitting on some ethereal mother that we all share, and not specifically yours, so who gives a toss what anyone says about this fictional mother that everyone insults? People get shot over that stuff; it's like making fun of a guy's beat-up piece of shit car for no reason when in reality he has a Rolly Royce that you didn't know about. I usually laugh off mom jokes or make them even filthier regarding my mother. Sfter all, I ain't really talking about my actual mom.

hx- You're 14, cassie! We can still ground you and send you to your room above the crawlspace without supper and lock the door till morning if you don't stop using unwomanly language! So cram your word hole before anyone gets really fucking mad and fucking fucks up your fucking face! Fucking Got it? fuck.

rt3- Consider the winner sent your way tonight. Please post the winner anytime after 12pm on Monday (ie tommorrow) on your site. Thanks man!

oh and hx- dingleberries.

hxcassandra

hahahaha, dingleberries.
that is the greatest thing ever.
but it reminds me of the wild thornberries.
and except for that crazy tim curry dad, that show was a total downer.

FRICKINAWESOME

CONGRATS TO SHARLAJAY FOR HER AWESOME TYPE TEE WINNAGE!!! BE SURE TO CHECK THE TOP OF THE BLOG FOR THE LUCKY CONTEST WINNER, UPDATES TO NEARLY EVERY SECTION OF THE CLUB, AND HIDDEN EASTER EGGS TO LURE THE ELUSIVE RABBIT JESUS OUT FROM HIS PLACE OF HIDING EVEN EARLIER THAN NORMAL!

J-Ray

Yeah that's why I didn't sub it. And after further thought, I wouldn't even wear it myself. haha :)

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Well, congrats to the runners-up!

I'm not seeing any grand-prize winner on the other page, though...

MadIron

Woo, 4th place.

canadianbeaver

Still not seeing the winner?????

hxcassandra

look, it's a n00b.
LET'S GET 'EM!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4