Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
barakhardley
barakhardley profile pic Alumni

A personal fantasy of mine.

Lnr83

This is brill and strangely enough it's a fantasy of mine too!!

artbrains

that is too funny

helo

ha ha ha ha ha ha

so wonderful ! ! !

J-Ray

lol great idea

i wish the lines were cleaner so i could say $5

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

dude that is funny!

firebolt816

i love the ddr, but this is funny!

amoania

clean it up a bit and i'd buy it for my ddr friends!!!!!
great idea!

raemelle

Very true fantasy. Very very true. Though the smoke coming out of the barrel of the gun looks like it's part of the design on the DDR game.

TheGoodKing

Very good, I like the dirty look.

Lashford

dear god yes. go quasi modo, go! :)

Maddikins

Hahahaha! But I like DDR.

barakhardley

Hey, the lines on the design are very clear, they just got blurred by making it a gif. I'd put it up to see but I'm far away from the computer I made it on. But trust me, it's crystal clear my brothers.

Jennifuhrer

WINNER!...$5

can you link us to the clear pic?

mommamomma

"I'd put it up to see but I'm far away from the computer I made it on."

MooCowMoo

Hahahaha! Nice!

mephitine

I love ddr, can't stand hunting, but this shirt is great! $5, this needs to be printed.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Comedy gold! 5$ on the concept....only a 3 on execution. Aside from the lines being hazy, which you saay is due to compression, the color study is terrible. Even if you had put this on an olive or army colored shirt would have helped tremendously. I'd like to also see more shirt color incorporated into the illustration. Still, dude, thie idea is brilliant. 4

phones

hehehehe $5

rhayward

it's funny... but the drawing is terrible. i love the idea of it, but can you please change the drawing style of it. then i'd buy it.

Awf1011

Damn you and your awesomeness, this and the systems to earn you another big $5 from me.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

great

barakhardley

I sure do love comments like rhayward. Thanks for telling me my drawing style is terrible! Your designs are much much better.

Maddog58

like the cartoon style, don't dig color. Might wear it on another color.

NessaChan

I like it! I might suggest you put the different facing arrows on the DDR machine going each in their own row.. not all on top of each other.. just to make it more authentic.

fmr

Admiration for using a monochrome color scheme, not many people are willing to try it. Without using a lot of different colors, the focus is brought back to the design itself and the idea. Way to be brave and try something others tend to shy away from. I hate ddr from trying it once and recognized it easily and I cannot say I would be sad to see it taken out this way.

rhayward

yeah barak, i don't really care much for your sarcasm. i wasn't trying to be a prick, but i'm just saying, a picture like this would benefit so much more from a different drawing style.

ajsolid84

I think the drawing style is fine. Reminds me of Gary Larson's Farside.
This is a hilarious idea, but I saw someone say (and I agree) that the smoke coming fom the barrel looks like it's just part of the design on the DDR game. I don't really think that smoke is needed.

ajsolid84

Great idea, though. Really funny and creative!

N2O

Ha! Brilliant!

Poseidon

fuck yeah, kill that fairy

morabbiton

hilarious. but kill the blue tee shirt color.

Fun Police

I'll agree that the drawing style is good. And it reminded me of Larson the second I saw the dead dude's pants.
I'm out on the smoke though, I actually saw the smoking gun before I saw the body, but it took me a second to realize it was indeed the gun that was smoking...

staceyn

HA! i approve.

Musikal Cow

I didn't know people hated so much on dancers. ;. ;
They're just jealous. Anyone can shoot a gun!

rjmeylan

This is very funny stuff.

Blorgazz

Exelent! And the style is awesome.

Skipper17

wow, amazing, i'd sOOOO buy it

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us