Cut-Out Heart

• by nkife
  • posted Feb 21, 2007
  • 40 Comments

Watch this
helo

ouchie !

lauracake

is this a resub? i scored one just like this like a week ago (little scissors and all)

manic mania

It's so simple and clever, it's great!$5

kihou

Maybe if someone actually does it, it will start a new trend.

Kuromi

I like the shape of inPROGRESS heart better.

pereirachad

maybe if it had more of a Nip/Tuck-ish feel to it?

BigODrummer

Great simple concept!

firebolt816

gah, this has been done like 50000000 times

nkife

hey inPROGRESS.. didn't intend to copy something you already had up.. i guess it's a pretty general design that is sure to have been done before

MausC

I actually like this better then the inprogress one- the heart looks more natural and the 'scissors' are in a clearer spot.

cherry_starr

Love the simplicity! I'd definitely want to buy this!

CheesecakeBree

A tired subject matter, unfortunately.

diomio

i can't take all these heart shirts. they are killing me. stop. stop killing me.

__snowshoe

it's funny because it's not just a threadless thing, i've seen tattoo designs just like this before. even before i knew threadless existed.

The Winged Self

how many billion times has this been done?

dr. loopy94

^^exactly. I think any design with drips, emo heart references,and hot girls with weird spiraly/floral patterns on/around them should be disqualified immediately.

dr. loopy94

jeeeezus. Im thirteen and i have better taste than some of u guys.

siezexthisday

yo inProgress, shut up, this has been done 1000 times before you anyway

dreamsxofxhiei

that's cool, but it's incredibly cliche

Blorgazz

cliche. very cliche. I've seen the same design before too. Not from inprogress. I think it's just a shirt and/or tatoo that every emo kid needs to have.

Blorgazz

lemonalle- thank you for organizing the phenomenon. Somebody needs to keep threadless from becoming the next Hot Topic

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Nice!!!!......my weekly Threadless cliche bingo card is now complete. Thanks nkife! Special ballsy bonus points goes to inPROGRESS for actually suggesting that this idea was stolen from her, after she had stolen it from several hundred other people who had stolen it from the originator of this design. And that design didn't score very well me thinks.

shaaa

ive seen this before somewhere else.

freethehippiesagain

shaaa, you've seen it before? me too. i slept with a guy who had a tattoo like that over his heart...only it said "cut here"

omg...sad.

Dorepoll

I'm a tad tired of heart designs.

achooee

cutting that might hurt that girl.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Its hard to come up with something 100% original, but I swear I've seen pretty much this EXACT style many times. You could have at least put a twist on it with different style of scissors or something.

samtabsav

wow the uniqueness KILLS ME.

ugh.

Ivonne

Cute

No account?