Wallpaper & ornamental ducks

• by tixielix
  • posted Feb 20, 2007
  • 30 Comments

Watch this
esthergrondahl

I love it and even better on a pink shirt. 5$

__snowshoe

neat. mayhaps the walpaper color should be different than the shirt color?

red_tshirt

dont like the walllines. and those birds dont match with the wallpaper. theyre both white. not my thing.

Alebot

I like it! Yellow is better, even though I look terrible in yellow. I'm so selfless when it comes to these things.

dleader

It's a very nice design it just need more contrast between the wallpapper and the geese. 4

autumnmantis

Is the idea that the ducks are flying off the wall paper? If yes, incorporate some brown or green into the wallpaper, and/or flatten out the far right duck such that it looks planar with the wall. If not... I just don't get it.

chelly

i would like it better if you took autumnmantis's suggestion, or if you lost the ducks completely. i do like that w/ the wall lines and the pattern it makes an abstract heart.

rhayward

good idea, but badly executed,

HeathaB

what are those mallards doing indoors???

insolity

i love the idea...the pink is not good. yellow is better.

Ivonne

No feeling it

Ivonne

No feeling it

carolann12582

the perspective is all way off with the wall and the ducks...i hate yellow. pretty on pink

tixielix
tixielix profile pic Alumni

thanx for the suggestion autumnmantis

yeah theyre spose to be like them decorative ducks ppl hav on their wall but i wanted to make them sorta like coming out and flying away... it was also hard w/ the wall paper pattern colour as i only have 5 colours to work with - but i'll see wat i can do!

thanx again for the comments

CoolestEverr

Great. Love it on the pink. $5, definitely.

The Pandaman

It doesnt mean anything, it doesnt make much sense, but it is AWESOME.

yion072

Interesting!

sweetmonkeytuesday

reminds me of the short story 'the yellow wallaper'

...anyone?

JCD2712

shouldn't the window and the wall lines be lined up?

resettheyears

the corner is really distracting in my opinion, but the design is pretty!

A_Goodfella

preety design, i hope it gets printed.

tixielix

wished i saw that b4 i subbed this..

oh well...

tixielix

threadless doesnt have similar subs do they? at least then its still different here...

Scoobydooto

Yellow Wallpaper! Charlotte Perkins Gilman!! Ahhh!!! Awesome unintentional cultural reference! ;-)

b.ran

How didn't this get printed?! It's amazing! Seriously, I want all your shirts, they're so awesome.

No account?
Join Us