Close
One second...

Children of the Corn

• by PoPoJiJo
  • posted Feb 19, 2007
  • 8 Comments

This is just a rough sketch I made for the new science contest. I just wanted to see if people liked the idea before I put any effort into it. I'm also thinking about adding a farmer couple (polka dot dress on the woman and overalls on the guy) behind the pot on the left maybe holding a watering can.

Watch this
PoPoJiJo

This is just a rough sketch I made for the new science contest. I just wanted to see if people liked the idea before I put any effort into it. I'm also thinking about adding a farmer couple (polka dot dress on the woman and overalls on the guy) behind the pot on the left maybe holding a watering can.

PoPoJiJo

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

it has potential! i'd love to see how you digitize it.

realslimnatey

yay! popojijo on the illustration tip boyeeeee! lets see how you digitize it

(i just used that word because sonmi used it and whatever sonmi says i say because shes the king around here, and im a piece of dirt)

PoPoJiJo

lol I'm gonna love to see that to, I have a couple ideas, right now I think I'm just going to ink it and go from there

Also I added the farmers and went for a American Gothic and Farmer and Wife combo look which I'm not sure I like but I guess I can always remove them later and go for a more toony version. I'd scan it and show you but my scanner is acting like a pos right now sooo..

Drew : ( thats all I have to say : ( lol

PoPoJiJo

wow not sure what happened with this and it doesnt give u the option to delete. Anyways
Here is a VERY ROUGH inked version with the farmers. I haven't spent any time cleaning it up yet as I wanted to hear your impression of the famers first. I was going for a take on combining American Gothic and Farmer and Wife. Well please tell me what you think because I'm not sure if I like them or if I should go for a more cartoony version.

Racoon Dog

It's a great design, I love the idea. Personally though, I think the farmers make the design look a little cluttered.

Just an idea: Maybe the farmers with just the last pot?

No account?
Join Us