if only i could stand on my head...

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

*ms. petanca

i love how this turned out!

The Ending

Haha my bad sorry. Too many late nights Ms. Petanca! lol

Petanca

Hahaha, that's funny "Mr Petanca" you can call me Laura ;)

Thanks for the nice comments so far! And thank you for all your input during the critique period, it was very helpful. I thought after submiting this that a neat position would be to wrap around the design, so then, one position of the character would be visible form the front and the other from the back.

TAZL

That's soooo awesome. I love it muchly.. though while wearing it, one would have to do a lot of handstands to show the effect..

Anyhoo, $5 all the way

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni

GREAT $5

rgurley

It's really impressive that you were able to come up with that, but I'm not sure about it on a shirt. It's a cool thing to have in a book or something, but you can't just flip it over at will if you're wearing it.

Conjure

GIANT PRINT. YES!

whylime

woah thats really cool - if I had this shirt I'd find ways to make people look at it upside down!

I'd recommend the placement with just 1 figure - 2 makes it too obvious.

oooh! They could print it one way on girls shirts and the other way for boys! - that would be different

HJH_Avenger

I like the idea of having one pringt for girls and the opposite for boys!!

I love it, dont wrap the design around, it takes all the fun out of it

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

very cool, giant print please

Petanca

Thank you! i think it would be really cool to have it one side up for guys and the other for girls.
The idea behind this design came because i like to imagine that , when people are upside down you can "search" for facial features ont he other side of the face, being the eyebrows moustaches, the wrinkles in the forehead, lips and so on. I don't know why I do this, but it's kind of fun.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Cool! Love the gem she/he is holding.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i love the gems too

and the colors

i thought i would comment again to say that!

Petanca

Thanks Sonmi!

realslimnatey

oh snapppps, this is going to match my new stilettos! $5!

BonnieBlu

That effing cool.

exoticrobotic

more stuff like this being printed would be amazing and make me very poor

$5

kloud13

i've always thought these types of pictures were super cool, but i'm not sure how well it works on a shirt. have you considered maybe doing it one way on the front, and the opposite on the back?

hforhello

woah! this is so cool! i only wish it wasn't on white.

dariustwin

very cool design! $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

wait...i thought it was two heads are better than one...but maybe sharing one head is better than sharing two...now that would look even more gross! Very nice work Ms. Petanca!

Petanca

Thanks all!
hforhello, It's not white, it's a very light gray.

zendog

two figures side by side..

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

love this! good luck!!! 5$

B Ray

Really cool and it must have taken time to make it work, but I don't think people can truly appreciate it on a shirt, cause you'll never be upside down. The coolest thing about these types of drawings is rotating it around and admiring the art. Really cool though :)

Andycashion

Cool design, but I don't know for a shirt...

MegEm

I like the biggest design best. Good Job, $5 defidently

bhoomika

This sort of design used to be on a Indian candy wrapper... but that was really cool.. but this one.. looks cool too !

Digdag88

waagh i was thinking about something like this just this week!

msphunque

i would so buy that! i would want people to look upsidedown at my shirt! thats a great design!

thebratch

I think that the front should have it one way and the back have the inverse, as opposed to having two images on the front.

Petanca

Yes, I agree!

burgz

Unless you cartwheel to school or work, I can't see it blowing the minds of those that see it to the fullest...

burgz

Unless you cartwheel to school or work, I can't see it blowing the minds of those that see it to the fullest...

aykgotl

I would use flesh colours, not grey. But awesome nonetheless

No account?