great concept and message.
Love it!

dr. loopy94

and im not a huge greenday fan

yvas22

awesome,
I'd wear it~!

eajohnson1

I am a little unclear on the message here... I assume this is an Earth First! refererence... but why is there only one leaf on the "tree" coming out of the fist? Because the movement is dying?

Sodacap_bum

this isn't original. this is the symbol for an organization, i know because i've drawn it before from a picture.

and even if it were original, you'd still to work on the branches.

ashiex3

i really like the concept.
great shirt.

spanky18

$5! perfect

Kilton_Muchi

That is awesome $5 I want it NOW!!!

bruner

wou!!!

bruner

awesome!!!

06metzp

I agree with those who said it reminds them of Green Day - in fact that's the first thing I thought of when I saw this shirt. I listen to Green Day sometimes but not often.

SOLS

if it were one fifth of the size i would dig it

moonfruit

theres something missing. detail on the fist, and i think the roots are a bit too geometrical.

MagickSlug

i didn't think green day, i though black panthers, black power...
i like it alot!

krk

fight the mutha fookin' powah! 55555555555555

MegEm

I love the design, And the color choice, Maybe positioned at the bottom? Really nice, 5

soccerfreaky

FANTASTIC. Maybe bottom left corner would make it more dynamic. Center works, too, though and I'd buy it like it is. 5$

TheloniusMnk

Okay, it's not completely original, but I'd buy it anyway. Cool design.

Snilli

Nice

itgirlragdoll3

Hmm. I agree with all who made the Green Day comment.

I think I'd like it if the colors and the style were less harsh--maybe if the hand and branches were a bit more lifelike. Of course, I'm not familiar with your style, and for all I know that would be something you wouldn't be used to doing. I think, though, that it would make it look much less like a corporate logo/Green Day album cover/whatever and more like a statement.

gishmi1ish

Fine concept, but the branches look all lumpy where they're coming out of the fist.

RookieRose

Not really my thing, but you have obvious talent.

No account?
Join Us