• by Glennz
  • posted Feb 05, 2007
  • 21 Comments

Watch this
stellaluna

awesome...i love frankenstein...
$5

omnicon

this is farmiliar. like, ridiculously farmiliar. As in I've seen this shirt somewhere, sort of. I would actually put the design lower and bigger. 3.

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

not one of my favs of yours ... 3... but the dog one better be printed

artdrops
artdrops profile pic Alumni

Very Creative ..4

Stronglikebull

Always a crisp illo! I'll give you that!!

arbormeister

Even if its been done before, you make it better. This is one crispy critter. Nice exploded isometric. I hope it hits the conveyer soon.

cpdesign
cpdesign profile pic Alumni

Great work. Love technical drawings. $5

kidderliverpool

I like this, different style to your other stuff, and more understated.

zendog

reminds me of the illo on the black sabbath album 'technical ecstasy'...good use of color

Masterpeace

i think this gonna be your lowest score ever. But still great subs on the others!

xper

I loved it! REALLY! I´D BUY IT FOR SURE! THREE TIMES!

LesterF

$5 GLENNZ DESERVES MORE PRINTS!

TEEJS

better than the others that have done it, dont listen to them

BonnieBlu

Ikea man!!!

Love it

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Really man?!?!? You know you've seen this done before my dear glennz. I've seen this idea done on Threadless as well as other a variety of ways on other shirt sites for years now. Yours is extremely well done, but the idea is more ancient than the bolts to put into ol' frankie goes to Threadless's neck! Still love ya dude, but i've never seen you copy other folk's ideas before...

bruner

super!!!!!

gman60073

I'm digging it. - 4

DYurchuk

Well, the last link to the Monster Kit is a little incriminating, but I have to agree the execution is awesome. I love the idea of an explosion chart. Seems like it would work well for a shirt as far as its composition. But from a designer's perspective, it's very technical. Nicely done!

No account?
Join Us