Close
One second...

Ruler Tee

• by Lashford
  • posted Feb 02, 2007
  • 34 Comments

Finally, a shirt you can really use -- measurements in inches and centimeters.

Watch this
Lashford

Finally, a shirt you can really use -- measurements in inches and centimeters.

Papetti

Go Metric system!!

urburker

Is it to scale? ;-)

Lhuistor

Agradables colores.
---
Nice colors.

youngyetsenile

I'd like it better if the rulers were horizontal stripes, but I think it's a great idea.

Lashford

it is to scale, of course. :)

and i made the rulers vertical because, if horizontal, they would wrap around the chest too much, making them stretch, and therefore, useless.

AudreyMyHeart

So if I needed to measure something and I had this shirt on, would I need to take it off? Not that I mind doing it at home....but in public...I'd draw too much attention.

jelita78

i actually like the waist-of-lies.. hehehe

Vodkarampage

Like this a lot, nice idea, better executed than the other two cited. But the ones I like never win -sorry!

potatoesrus

lol, it's funny that everyone here said horizontal placement, as on "Rough Measure" everyone wanted a vertical placement....lol still cool though

potatoesrus

lol, it's funny that everyone here said horizontal placement, as on "Rough Measure" everyone wanted a vertical placement....lol still cool though

potatoesrus

and sorry about the double post

PrettyFly4aDPhi

So, this way we can easily tell when men overexaggerate some things, eh?

DeChance

It needs holes on top, and maybe some hooks so the rulers look like they are hanging up.

larougepromoteur

i think you ahouls keep them vertical but maybe place them a bit off-center.

kidpahl

for a minute there i thought that said a-houls ha! (its should, with the left hand in the wrong place)

Rainn

This is so practical--not to mention nicely-colored--that I just might buy it. $4.

Stripey

Useful !

Stripey

Useful !

slow_learner

i'm often in need of a ruler, but w/o one and i find this pretty groovy. so yea, $5

lifecouldbe.beautiful

and i made the rulers vertical because, if horizontal, they would wrap around the chest too much, making them stretch, and therefore, useless.

this guy is smart.

got2knit

I need one of these. NEEEEEED one. It would be the most useful shirt I owned. But to be truly useful, I think the rulers should be even with one another. Yes, they're more visually pleasing when offset, but function has to trump form on this one! $$$

lisamazing

why don't they line up though? that bothers me.

deboraborialis

I like this one, but breasts will make it useless for actual measuring. Damn them.

Lashford

thanks for the comments, all! i didn't make the two rulers line up because 12 inches are not quite equal to 30 centimeters. so instead of it being slightly off at the bottom/top, i skated them farther apart, so as not to emphasize their slight differences in measurement.

Jackie_Oh

If this were actually to be printed to scale it would be the coolest thing ever. 5$

iloveblankets

you should've made them points and picas!

aliens

you shouldve put the rulers more to the side.

Poseidon

I will buy this and put a notch at wear i measure up. I think you've really got something here lashford

emilex

i would wear it if they were horizontal

No account?
Join Us