Close
One second...

Spray and Cross-cans

A jolly rogers for the urban pirates. First submission so I have no pegs for you take me down a notch to. But you are free to try.

Watch this
BentRandom

A jolly rogers for the urban pirates. First submission so I have no pegs for you take me down a notch to. But you are free to try.

jkatticus

i like clean lines the best

craftybunn

Splat is my fav. i really love this design.

HolyHndGrenade

i like the splat one the best 5$

dunfyboy

I'd prefer the design if it was a bit smaller, but I love it anyway

phones

kinda looks like the guy from Hack/Slash

gypsy7

the splat looks a little like a fluffy head of something or other--a stuffed animal of some kind. but i like the other two (and the idea of the splat!)
also: yay pirates!

ChickenFriedSteak

I dig the bleed through effect - very nice.

phirefli

i like the clean lines best, especially for the size

FamoPuP

I probably like splat the best with the colors it has now. If you were to do clean lines, be sure you fill in that gap between the gas mask, and the face. Not sure if it would remain white, or become the color of the tee.

$5

tricksie

clean lines.

dabers33

I like the clean lines the best

Snilli

Nice

lumpyhumps

me dig clean lines! aye aye!

BentRandom

Just to clarify for you fine folksl; The white outline around the #2 "clean" design is just so it shows up on the black background. For the print it would just be the white inside and black lines.
~Peaces

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

it looks like a bad-ass super mario mr. toadstool taking the law of koopaville into his own hands!

Devniz

I'd buy the one with clean lines.
$5

obluebabyo

I'd say go clean lines with shading (the other two versions have it, but not #2) on a black tee. I feel that printed on any other shirt would dilute the image.

danpat00

what's better than some nice crisp graffiti based design. this is what urban life is all about. i have one of them masks by the way. i got 5 on it.

jade_star

Splat looks the best to me.

GamerJV

Splat for the win!

ksm

Clean lines :)

No account?