Close
One second...

Get High!

fess up people - i know you all experimented with this at least once...

Watch this
magno

tofurky

nice.

AsStarsGoOut

the girl looks stretched out and weird.

lesquelette

agree with above, nice lines though

jelita78

fwahhh..great line works there

governator

wow this is sooo dope. Such originality in a field of robots and slogans and doodles. We needed some trippin out. I will actually buy this shirt, and if it doesnt get printed, I'll print it out on my printer and tape it to the front of one of my shirts I already own.

helo

magno on Feb 01 '07

I admit it. I've jumped on a trampoline with my shoes on.

brenda.e

v. cool 5$

ISABOA

this looks like the background to my school picture in 86'
5$

Shanime

Awesome!

VivianRose

i love the trampoline, but the girls legs do look a little odd, still a great design.

vanilla_is_not_bland

I think it might be more effective without the girl, but if she stays she's gotta get a bit of an adjustment.

Amazing line work, very original.

The Winged Self

I like the "net" effect on the trampoline. Somebody should just make a design using 3d wireframes like that.

em.one

i love thatb design and i wanna know how zou did that haha :D

i just started and thats why i am still experimenting with all kinds of tecniques

Kassius

Cool idea, but the patterns make it a bit too busy.

slow_learner

reminds me of the 80's.

btw, i love the 80's.

$5

this is friggin awesome.

Sodacap_bum

it's really good. but the only thing that's preventing me from giving you a higher score is the girl. shaped way too weird, it bothers me enough to not get over it.

thezackisback89

Unique.

I like it; I agree with Sodacap_bum though -- the girl is very awkward in shape.

k_lady

The lines are really great, especially on the trampoline. 5 for the design, but I probably wouldn't buy.

thecoloroflove

haha i love it. i do agree with others about the girl. make her seem less stretched out and i'd give it a 5.

No account?