Close
One second...

Zoo

• by madbox
  • posted Jan 31, 2007
  • 25 Comments

Watch this
forgetful_chic

cute! i love all the types hehe. is that a donkey next to the cow? and why are there mice in a zoo? doesn't matter the tee by itself is adorable :)

Néhérénia
Néhérénia profile pic Alumni

really cute! 5$

bewarelandsquid

its cute, but it also looks very much like Pucca and Garu

evilstan

Individually the characters are all adorable. However, the 3x3 design lacks interest, as does the use of the same pose throughout. Try a less rigid layout with more variation in character poses.

Pamuu

awe it's cute, kinda plain, but still cute

janacoe

very cute!! 5$

michellet21

Reminds me of the Peek-a-Poohs my friend loves so much..

gamejunkie

adorable!!!! 5$

chambrun

Hi ! I just discover your work and your website. Good stuff !

Loritta

I want it!!! $5

amoania

i think it would be neat if it was like a zoo scene, instead of just a tic-tac-toe board of animals... but they are cute.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

awesome 5$

Ueno

how the heck does this look like pucca.. it looks nothing like it.. meh, i hate those kind of comments.. seriously..

anyway, this is SO cute! I kinda wish they had darker shades for eyes though cos it's not that visible on khaki..

but anyhoo i would buy this if it gets printed :)

E190

adorable, $5

ErenDeer

Adorable!. 5$!.

FrozeDream

I think the little characters are cute but I don't like how they are lined up on the shirt. I'd say make it less structured & have them jumping around the shirt...?

lalalaemii

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww that iz ssssssooooooo cute!

sonjordan

cute, but not enough variation in the design....not a very difficult cut and paste job, I agree with FrozeDream....draw them individually and have them doing things on the shirt....

Gareth1

A bit like my KidsInAnimalSuits sub from a while back...but I do like this one, nice clean style.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Pretty Cute! 5$! =)

zomgblah

$5

i think i've met my twin

:DD

Diefenbaker

Listen to FrozeDream! :)

No account?
Join Us