• by Kongzilla
  • posted Jan 30, 2007
  • 27 Comments

Sometimes a robot needs a break from all the human killing

Watch this
Kongzilla

Sometimes a robot needs a break from all the human killing

lady_riain

i like this but i would like to see the detail. zoom?

morrowdays

Lady Riain, this is a flash presentation, so to zoom, just click and drag a rectangle over the details you want to see!

Kongzilla this is a really awesome concept, I'd love to see some more robotic stuff from you!

amoania

i love this design...
i don't really love the red.
good job!

dwaynes

this is sooooooooo sweet! yeah not to sure on red but still a freaking fiver.

Lashford

cool dude, love the plant.

DavieDons

I dig this

youngyetsenile

I like it, but I'm not a big fan of the red shirt. There's not enough contrast with the design.

midnightblue88

That's a really cute idea. I like it.

Kongzilla

yeah, I chose the red because of having limited colours and wanted the heart in his display to be red but needed a shadow colour as well... I s'pose it could be a different colour... although I do like red

i-hate-tshirts

So cute
I love it
I think it'd be good on blue

Miss_Misery

Love it.. Niiiice $5

ThisWouldBemark

This is excellent. That is, except for the heart display. It doesn't really add anything since the exectution pulls off everything so well. 4

5 if there were no heart.

rebecca832

Robots=the shit. I love this 5$

korayarts

wow... I like it...I'd buy it...

buhkitch

hehe, I like it alot. Maybe a little bigger? Or perhaps a lot bigger and down in a bottom corner...I dunno, probably as is. I'd buy it. 5$

kidpahl

on grey shirt though, subtle is always more wearable, sorry but 5 with a buy anysay

Francesca_heartcore

Dont get it, but I'd buy it just cos its so cute :)

minipure

Awwww.

Thats really cute.

LOVE the colors. I think you should push it more towards the left corner. Not completely, but a little. It's very cute.

Glumone

I wish the flower pot was a tab bigger and mabey a chord and plug for a leaf but I'm really loveing this design

5$

Petanca

This is sweet, i wish you had given a bigger picture, then you could have plaece the shrt smaller on one side to show the design position.

rholliday

I also have to say on just about anything but red. I think a nice blue would work.

Kongzilla

If anyone wants to see the design bigger... this is a flash sub.
rollover the ? in the bottom left corner and follow the instructions: click and drag to marquee an area you'd like to see in more detail. Click again to zoom out

Digdag88

'nother color shirt?

Jackie_Oh

this is soo ridiculously cute.

No account?
Join Us