Close
One second...

To Reveal

Tribeca Film Festival loves Threadless competition... "Passion through storytelling"

“The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to. As an artist, I feel that we must try many things - but above all we must dare to fail. You must be willing to risk everything to really express it all.”

- John Cassavetes

Watch this
TJoslund

Tribeca Film Festival loves Threadless competition... "Passion through storytelling"

“The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to. As an artist, I feel that we must try many things - but above all we must dare to fail. You must be willing to risk everything to really express it all.”
- John Cassavetes

red juju

The most difficult thing in the world is to read the text on this tee. I do like the image of the cam and the colors...but the text is impossible...for me anyway.

Luke...

great layers to the design

TJoslund

The text isn't really meant to be easily read, it's more of a design element than a message to the observer... I think the feeling of the quote is communicated even though many/most of the words are not clear... Thanks for the comments...

dream83utr

good work, and my opinion is that it is better that text is hard to read..if you could easly read the text that would be against the complesity of the design.

murilobenza

Hey that's a great, looks like pattern!

Petanca

colors are great but i think it's too confusing, it is really hard to tell what's it about

mezo

This hurt my eyeballs. Needs less halftone dots.

Brat Worst

I was so excited by the thumbnail...but a bit let down by the design. It is nice, but a bit too busy. I would buy a shirt of the thumbnail though!

sceneslut07

i love it. i think it adds to the design that the text is barely readable. 5$

HulkHands

no. On brown

DJEnept

Black. 5$

aznrelientkgrl

it's a great design & i really like it but yea, the words are hard to read. i know it's supposed to be like that but i think it's be nicer with text anyways.

TinkerbellsKiss

Id buy it with the text being readable

andywitw

id look hot in it

sams dance hit

i hate reading text on t-shirts. t-shirts with messages are so lame. i'm glad this is barely legible.

VwvWVwVvv

WOW!!! High 5!

jeniyang

This will look great on any color, I'll get it fosure!

jeniyang

This will look great on any color, I'll get it fosure!

doldoyang

I think it will look hot on me. Man, seriously.

abigailsd

I like it, the colors, the design...

Jiothelovely

i think the camera needs to be more noticable, more pronounced... 3

No account?