Close
One second...

Until the wolves are away

Watch this
stellaluna

ooh i like...i love her stripe scarf...and her big lovely eyes...
the younger girl...her face seems uneven...
overall i like...

hopeless

i think you meant to draw her face a little off to the side, but you need to move her nose and mouth a little more to the left.
there's something about the head i just don't like.
but i really like the rest of it.

hello klementyne.

oh this is wonderful. the colors are fantastic. i would totally wear this one.

chocolatefrog

theres something wrong with the her face. I think it's a little off center or uneven or something. Sorry, i can't really articulate. Or maybe her nose needs a be a little more defined, becuase you can't really see it from far away. I love the colors and that little guy in the corner.

lyevil

the blue haired girl looks pretty vacant for a protector of sorts.
work on this some more.

roboroller

there's something too emo-y about this for me.

chelly

love the style and can't wait to see what else you sub

blindkingdom

Thanks for commenting, keep it up!

newsername

Blue girl = arienette.
Weakling hiding boy= conor oberst.

Correct?

myhearts_desire

I agree about moving the mouth and nose over... the face is bothersome for some reason. I love the colors of this design, and the Bright Eyes reference. It also cracks me up that the boy is wearing a muscle tank.

cityauctor

i think the girl looks pretty bored...

clockradio56

there's something too emo-y about this for you because it's a Bright Eyes lyric. eew.

blindkingdom

I think I tried to make him (it's a girlish boy) look childish and scarred, not necessarily scared. He knows the wolves are still around and that Arienette might not stay long - he doesn't even know if he should enjoy this situation or not.

Arienette has this statue-like pose and face because that's what she is, an immobile guardian against his depression and fears.

blindkingdom

but yeah I'll fix her face! ^_^

amiz

i really like this design. good job =D

HulkHands

this is cool but only for hip lil ladies

roxcar

:]

No account?
Join Us