• by kipperdoo
  • posted Jan 27, 2007
  • 36 Comments

comments/crits always welcome

Watch this
kipperdoo

comments/crits always welcome

Argyle Academy

I really like the ghosts, but not so much the tomb stones.

maggie-californication

the last ghost is really hard to see... but i like the bird singing on the tombstone :]

lemonalle

haha, i like this idea

chelly

$5

red_tshirt

I like the ghosts. I don't like the colors but that's me. It's a bit to simple for me.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

interesting 5$

Pteranodon

Not sure the design works for me but I really like the choice of colours.

csiga

I love the ghosts and the idea, but I don't really like the blocks behind the tombstones (also now I see the bird, but they really looked like skyscrapers). Maybe that's just me. Still, 5.

deathcabfortom

i dont like the colors behind the tombstones.

barty

reminds me of that bit in ghostbusters when all the ghosts go nuts through the city, tres cool design. specially feeling the way the tombstones are visaged.

B_Ko

make the colors behind the tombstones less square and more tombstone-shaped and you've got yourself a winner.

peachcherub

i really like the idea and the feel of your design. the colors are great as well. i think the tombstones could be reworked. i didn't get that they were tombstones at first. i appreciate that they're stylized and not cliche, but if they were a bit more recognizable, i think you'd have a winning design here.

kipperdoo

cool thx, can i re-submit this design with different tombstones? is that allowed?

kipperdoo

i myself have never really liked my tombstones either.

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

another great sub! that's 2 for 2, keep 'em coming!

bailiee

very cute! maybe move the tombstones to the bottom left and make the ghost rainbow higher? just a thought. either way a 5 from me.

chiefmc

i think the end of the ghosts tails shouldnt be so aligned, each one should be close to the tombstone

distressinthisdress

very nice. never enough tributes to ghosts or graveyards. 4$ (i don't like the way the blocks of color are working behind the tombstones)

ajsolid84

I like the ghosts and the concept. The tombstones are a little hard to read at first, though. Unless someone tells you it's ghosts in the graveyard, They could look like skyscrapers at first. Maybe do the tombstones in a similar style to the ghosts'.

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

P R I N T

StrayGhostie

i love it. its got a great design and ghosts, my name sake ( : i give you a 5$ for sure!

EmmBop

The idea is really good... The ghosts just umm... look a little too much like condoms and they look too much like a rainbow... Or well trying to be a rainbow. I do really like the idea, could be awesome with some tweeking. ajsolid84's idea of making the tombstones similar to the ghosts might look better.

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

cute

achiyadios

very interesting and great color choices

Petanca

Your stuff is awesome, keep it comming!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Good potentil here for something GREAT! The tombstones need work & since the ghosts seem to be everyone's favorite, I'd suggest changing them to the same style. Perhaps even making the colors of the headstones & ghosts coordinate.

p.s. ghosts with fangs are a terrifying idea

ohitsxnicole

I thought the tombstones was a city at first.
Redo the tombstones, keep the ghosts the way they are.

Little Liz

I really like it as it is - great composition! The colours work beautifully. Wicked.

Flyk

I love the ghosts :P I thought the tombstones was a city at first to...perhaps you could leave out the solid color blocks behind the tombstones? Besides that, I'm really taken with this :-) Great job!

Richard_Lee
Richard_Lee profile pic Alumni

this is so super good. $5 for sure.

re_mo

looks a bit like penises, but i like it!

stellaluna

i don't know why but i really like it...

No account?
Join Us