• by Scotticus
  • posted Jan 25, 2007
  • 30 Comments

Watch this
mollyric

It looks neat, I like it.

Scotticus
Scotticus profile pic Alumni

ok, here is my second design. its a little dark for me but i hope you guys like it, thanks!

superannie

i don't know if i quite get it. the text seems to be a biblical reference? and I don't know if I get that with the title... seems confusing to me.

Scotticus

it is not a biblical reference, sorry, it is a narrative from a soldier in Europe that he left in his journal about ireland and northern ireland... i can see your point though. and part of me does regret inserting the text.

Bluffmonster

How do you make templates and designs like that?

bunuel

looks like the birds are sh***ing on him

deftoned3

awesome, love the script inside too

GoldenWasp

Lol bunuel. It's true.

NeRuAl05

O-M-G..that is hottt scotticus, itd be hotter if you were taking this t-shirt off!!!

Scotticus

the designs were house paint i threw on poster board and took a hi res pic of... then live traced them(...i know, i cheated) and the rest were sketches i then converted to vector, and a photo of my own body holding a toy gun (by the by, lol it does look like the birds are having their way with him now that bunuel said it)

amoania

i totally did NOT think birdshit until someone said it.
i think this is awesome the way it is, white splatter and all.
really hope this gets printed!

Dellex

Wicked!!

simpleone

I really do like this but it does kinda look like birdpoop a little.

buizel

I like your last one better, I gave this one a three because it is done well, but its not for me.

rawwrrmommy

dope image. the text doesn't ruin it.. justtakes it in another direction

KayciexCore

theeds to be a little bigger & i really like the text w/ it.

p55th0y

Ok i get it, not really, but tight a** shirt | print it

skafiend007

Won't the text be really tiny in the final product? or does the text really matter? If not, why not lose it?

dusti

good colors, nice design, but loose the text 3 for now

JCD2712

very cool...i think the text will be way too small though

The Winged Self

meh his pose looks a bit weird. SOmething's not right about it.

Scotticus

haha, i took a picture of myself and traced an outline. i guess my pose is awkward.

medicyanide

good placement and colors

Tinglyfeet

I really like this, the best out of this contesst I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing your process, it's unique. 5 and buy.

veggieheadgeek

oh lord, hes being attacked by birds. i am deathly afraid of birds.

Scotticus

thank you all for the feed back in this... it has all been really helpful, well, this design has only a few hours left so i'm jumpin the boat to post a new design.

Iikk

I really like this, I like the size and placement, but it really makes me think "graffiti artist" not "man with gun." I think you should give him a can of spray paint instead.

No account?
Join Us