Close
One second...

The Client

This is sort of an in-joke i created to illustrate some of the stereotypical personality facets of "the client".

Watch this
shotgunlaubscher

This is sort of an in-joke i created to illustrate some of the stereotypical personality facets of "the client".

arbormeister

I like the contrast, outline and perspective, but the HOT-HEAD, LOUD-MOUTH AND HORSE-FACE just don't do anything for me.

hugtrees

I'll like it if it was a little bigger...great design by the way!

3nitySolution

horrible! Why would anyone wear a tee where people's heads are replaced with objects?
What's going on with the digner? Must have lost and replaced his head already :)

JCD2712

good design and stuff but i am not a fan...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

what would happen if the Resevior Dogs took hits of acid before their ill-fated robbery? Thanks for cracking that mystery man!

superangie

i like but dont like the positioning ..

shotgunlaubscher

ha ha, the "horse face" guy was narrow minded, and the bullseye with the pink tie is the fashion victim. Its not to be taken too seriously, if anything it makes more fun of the way we see the client, rather than the clients themselves.

Rufio_Rufio

Hello my name is Jake and i am in a band called The Last Great Assault. I like your desgin and i was wondering if i could talk to you about some desings get back to me at Itsallaboutpenshockey@yahoo.com

can't wait to hear from ya

No account?
Join Us