Close
One second...

Serenade

• by Bragino
  • posted Jan 23, 2007
  • 95 Comments

Here is my resubmission. After taking the advice of comments on my last shirt design I reworked this image. I think that this one is a more complete thought. Thanks for all your input. Comments welcome as always..............

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Bragino
Bragino profile pic Alumni

Here is my resubmission. After taking the advice of comments on my last shirt design I reworked this image. I think that this one is a more complete thought. Thanks for all your input. Comments welcome as always..............

chelly

oh ohOH i want to see a zoom so i can take in all the gorgeous details. there's a lot going on in this sub.

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

post a larger version!! its barely viewaable but looks cool :D

ryeofcali
ryeofcali profile pic Alumni

LUSCIOUS

but can u post close ups?

karma666

i think winnnnner! i like brown and green best. the blue on the natural looks a little too bright.

Honlam

Very Cool 5! I want see the close up also:)

Svetlana

$5

this is so great!

mag391

unfortunately the natural is the best (only unfortunate because there have been soo many natural prints lately) I really like the green though too. nice work, I can only image this image with detail. nice.

rudra

i was gonna say there was a sub with a very similar composition... i like this version much better - it is more subtle, refined, has broader appeal, and better visual balance on the tee - i like the light brown, but i don't think the tees come in that color, there's no girly khaki, and there's way too much pale blue - so i have to say go with a natural/cream colored tee, or you could try making an olive or dark brown version, and blog it, with some close-ups ;) 5$

rudra

i know they are working on their own line of tees and the colors could change - but (if you weren't aware) the tees they use, and available colors are on: http://www.threadless.com/sizechart - it just bugs me when designers post a really nice colorscheme based on a tee color that isn't available (or is guys only) because you never know what will actually get printed, if they change design colors or tee color, the compromise can be disappointing

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great sketchyness...

Veuch

très beau travail

GoldenWasp

Amazing..I'd sport this. 5 and buy.

Petanca

I like this muuuuuch better than the other, this is subtle and looks well on the shirt. well done!

kidderliverpool

Great improvement on the other design, great illustrations of the birds! Love the sky and trees in the background, think it looks best on the natural.

travioli

This is the most artistic submission that i have seen in months.

jen52983

love this!

Bragino

Here is the link to a Closer look. It is a slideshow on my website and each image can be enlarged by clicking on it..........
http://www.blog.bragino.com/about-bragino.
Thanks for youe comments as always

chelly

$5

kayne

Ah, so much better than the last one. More subtle but still makes the point. Excellent

Bragino

To Rudra up above.......Thanks for that link. I am fairly new at threadless and didn't know about the colors of the shirts and sizing that were available. I will work on some more appropriate colors and post some to the blog. Much appeciated. This designer will not make false representations again but fear not I will make the available colored shirts work as well................

millymolly

like it. on brown please

TopJamen

I enjoy it on the sienna coloured shirt most!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Beautiful 5$! =)

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

I saw tree guitar. ..Is it?

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

This is truly beautiful. 5 & $ in a heartbeat. I like every color but the white (too contrasty).

Bragino

Please find larger versions and corrected shirt colors at my blog. I inadvertently posted some shirt colors that are not being manufactured right now. See corrections at my Blog or click the link below. My apologies.........

CHECK HERE

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

I LOVE it on the Aqua!!

MySimulation

Tons better than the previous sub.. really nice!!

Lowfat

diggin it muchly... 5

Lowfat

diggin it muchly... 5

maggieprill

wow. this is really beautiul

hurdlesyo

Yeah like this one a bit more, a bit easier with the details and makes a very nice contour to the wearer, like the movements of everything.

buttonhater

beautiful design. i agree the natural one looks the best, which unfortunately isn't the best color for me. but i'd buy it and give it as a gift.

rudra

grass green is my new favorite, followed by the pale colors (mint, natural, and lavender - in that order)

Onesaidfire

I love this, especially in natural or green. $5

oddreaper

I like it a lot - I'd probably buy it. I like the colors best on the brown, but I appreciate seeing the detail in the white or natural.

Bragino

Please remember to check my blog for shirt colors ideas that are currently in stock. The initial submission image above has some shirt colors that are not in print right now. CHECK HERE for the corrected color options......Thanks for your comments.....

nostrils2001

yeah far better than your last version. great job!

rulenumberten

Very nice! I appreciate how hard it is to redesign something you have already put so much time into, but this looks very good!!

enlighten_the_messenger

Oh. My. God.

All of your designs are sooo gorgeous...

I've 5$-ed all of them.

TAZL

awesome!! $5.

on anything but light blue! (natural is my fave)

Bragino

Well that is very flattering to say the least.........Thank you...I appreciate all the support being shown. I look forward to continuing to think and design on here. I've learned so much so far.......thanks again.......

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us